Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"Two Brothers"




http://www.lyricsondemand.com/p/pinkfloydlyrics/wearingtheinsideoutlyrics.html

Pink Floyd Lyrics

Wearing The Inside Out Lyrics


From morning to night I stayed out of sight
Didn't recognize I'd become
No more than alive I'd barely survive
In a word...overrun

Won't hear a sound
From my mouth
I've spent too long
On the inside out
My skin is cold
To the human touch
This bleeding heart's
Not beating much

I murmured a vow of silence and now
I don't even hear when I think aloud
Extinguished by light I turn on the night
Wear its darkness with an empty smile

I'm creeping back to life
My nervous system all awry
I'm wearing the inside out

Look at him now
He's paler somehow
But he's coming round
He's starting to choke
It's been so long since he spoke
Well he can have the words right from my mouth

And with these words I can see
Clear through the clouds that covered me
Just give it time then speak my name
Now we can hear ourselves again

I'm holding out
For the day
When all the clouds
Have blown away
I'm with you now
Can speak your name
Now we can hear
Ourselves again










From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 4006 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/21/1976 ( premiere US TV series "Visions"::series premiere episode "Two Brothers" ) is 4006 days



From 7/13/1940 ( Patrick Stewart ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 22514 days

22514 = 11257 + 11257

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/28/1996 ( the divorce of Prince Charles and Diana Spencer finalized ) is 11257 days



From 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to murder Tom Reagan the US Navy SEAL and me the known official Deputy United States Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess as we both served the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 4032 days

4032 = 2016 + 2016

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/11/1971 ( premiere US film "Blue Water, White Death" ) is 2016 days



From 8/1/1951 ( premiere US film "How to Catch a Cold" ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 18478 days

18478 = 9239 + 9239

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to murder Tom Reagan the US Navy SEAL and me the known official Deputy United States Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess as we both served the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) is 9239 days



From 3/2/1944 ( premiere US film "With the Marines at Tarawa" ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 21186 days

21186 = 10593 + 10593

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/3/1994 ( Susan Smith admits to murdering her two children in her car in John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina and the car had been days earlier discovered by me the known official Chief Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and reported to other officials and in order to maintain investigation of Susan Smith and her co-conspirators that include Microsoft's Bill Gates ) is 10593 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 3722 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/11/1976 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"Welcome Home, Jaime - Part 1" ) is 3722 days



From 2/20/1962 ( United States NASA Mercury-Atlas 6 Friendship 7 puts the first American astronaut into orbit of the planet Earth ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 14622 days

14622 = 7311 + 7311

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/8/1985 ( United States President Ronald Reagan and United States Public Law 99-145 authorizes the United States Prisoner of War Medal for the United States of America military forces ) is 7311 days



From 12/4/1985 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Back to the Future" ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 5934 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/31/1982 ( premiere US TV movie "World War III" ) is 5934 days



From 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) To 8/29/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis causes the United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident with the objective of nuclear destruction in the United States and Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-George Bush continue to actively plan to produce nuclear destruction in the United States of America for the purpose of murdering as many United States of America citizens as possible and for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime and to protect other illegal commerce activity ) is 2004 days

2004 = 1002 + 1002

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/31/1968 ( premiere US film "Hang 'Em High" ) is 1002 days



From 10/31/1988 ( John Houseman - deceased ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 4872 days

4872 = 2436 + 2436

From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my brother Thomas Reagan ) To 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 2436 days



From 7/12/1992 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Bitter Moon" ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 3522 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/25/1975 ( premiere US film "Rollerball" ) is 3522 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268695/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Time Machine (2002)

USA 4 March 2002 (premiere)










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/time-machine-script-transcript-wells.html


The Time Machine


Will you answer me one question,
honestly?
Yes, I'll try.
Why this preoccupation with time?
Why not?
Don't go simple on me.
The truth is, I don't much care
for the time I was born into.
People aren't dying fast enough.
They call upon science...
...to invent new, more efficient
weapons to depopulate the Earth.
And I agree with you.
I agree, but here we are
and we have to make the best of it.
You may have to. I don't.
All right. Take your journey
on your contraption.
What would you become?
A Greek? A Roman?
- A pharaoh?
- I prefer the future.
You're not seriously saying
you can do it?
You saw the experiment, didn't you?
I saw a toy machine vanish.
I'm sure there are any number of ways
of doing that trick.
Any magician could probably do it.
It wasn't a trick!
- Want to see the full-scale model?
- No, I don't.
I have no desire
to tempt the laws of Providence.
And I don't think you should.
- It's not for man to trifle with.
- You carry on like Hillyer and Kemp.
There's something to say about
their common-sense attitude.
I speak to you as a friend.
More. As a brother.
If that machine can do
what you say it can, destroy it.
Destroy it before it destroys you!
You must have plans for New Year's
Eve. Don't let me keep you.
Mary wasn't well. We thought
we'd stay home with the baby.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/time-machine-script-transcript-wells.html


The Time Machine


Another night was coming, but
this night no Eloi needed to fear.
The underworld of the Morlocks
was gone...
...and so was the life of leisure
for the Eloi.
But then what of me?
I was imprisoned in a world...
...in which Ijust did not belong.
Are you sorry?
- Sorry? Sorry for what?
- That you have to stay?
Yes.
I could tell so much
to the people of my time.
I'd let them know...
...about the sorrow and happiness
that the future holds.
Maybe they could learn from it.
Or could they?
- You don't want to stay, do you?
- It isn't that.
It's just that I don't fit here
any more than you would in my time.
I would love to see your time.
You wouldn't be very happy there.
Do you have someone there?
Someone like me?
No one like you.
I have friends who will miss me,
of course.
I'm probably late already.
Women?
No.
There is one woman.
She looks after my house for me.
She's years old and all wrinkled.
How do they wear their hair?
- Who?
- The women of your time.
- Up.
- Up?
Up how?
I don't know. Kind of...
...up, like that.
Show me!
Would I be pretty?
Yes, you would. Very pretty.
I wish we could go back to my time.
Or even before that,
when the world was young.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/agreatdayforfreedom.html

PINK FLOYD LYRICS

"A Great Day For Freedom"


On the day the wall came down
They threw the locks onto the ground
And with glasses high we raised a cry for freedom had arrived
On the day the wall came down
The Ship of Fools had finally ran aground
Promises lit up the night like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side
No warmth, not even pride remained
And even though you needed me
It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day
As friends and neighbors turn away
And there's a change that, even with regret, cannot be undone
Now frontiers shift like desert sands
While nations wash their bloodied hands
Of loyalty, of history, in shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums
The music played, the morning sun streamed in
I turned and I looked at you
And all but the bitter residues slipped away...slipped away