Friday, September 30, 2011

Elyria




In a dream I had just before waking up and getting out of bed earlier this morning I dreamed I was in a Walmart store in some location that is never established in the dream so when I noticed this article just in the past few minutes I thought of that dream and thought more about the details in that article.

The dream started off and there were details before the point I remember the dream. The first details I remember are of a woman who must have been established earlier in another part of the Walmart store I dreamed I was in but I do not remember those earlier details. The point I recall is that I think she threw a single package of Scotch tape down onto the floor and then she saw me and then she picked it back up and set it down on the seat of a shopping cart that no one was using. She then said to me "I thought you were in the massage parlor." In the dream I laughed and said "No."

The next part I recall is that I was in the check out line and there were three check out lines open and I could see other checkout stands that were not open. I was third in line of one of the checkout lines. The actor Daniel Radcliffe was holding up my line because he was writing a check for his purchases. That might have been the point I awoke. I don't recall any other details after that in the dream.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Blue_thunder.html


Blue thunder


All units, detain and hold for questioning...
... Officer Frank Murphy..
...regarding the death of Officer Lymangood.
Possibly driving a black '79 Trans Am...
... California license, 909 King-Edward-Boy.
I want to get a confirmation on that.
This is Air-1 2 to Central.
Can we get a confirmation on that dispatch?
Black '79 Trans Am. California license 909 King-Edward-Boy.
Frank Murphy. Detain and hold for questioning...
... in connection with the death of Officer Richard Lymangood.
So far, so good.
Check out Big Brother's tape in Blue Thunder to learn more.
I just heard about Lymangood. I'm really sorry.
Call me if you want to talk.
-Here's your tea, colonel. -Thank you.
Why don't we just blank the tape?
That's what it's designed for, right?
They tell me Lymangood changed the code numbers.
To go through every possible combination would take forever.
The trouble is, we don't have forever.
Hey, boss. How's it going?
Listen, I got the tape...
...but it's not safe to take it home.
So I'm gonna-- There's this drive-in that I go to...
...at Riverside and Victory, on the corner.
There's a dumpster in the back, behind the concession stand.
And I'm pretty sure they don't empty it until Monday.
So that's where I'm gonna stash the tape, okay?
This is getting kind of fun, huh? Cops and robbers, for real!
Well....
Good luck if you decide to accept this mission.
This is Lymangood.
I forgot to tell you. I found out what "JAFO" is:
"Just Another Fucking Observer. "










http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44730490/ns/us_news


US news on msnbc.com


Woman accused of choking Walmart greeter gets jail


Associated Press


[ RETRIEVED 30 September 2011 ]


ELYRIA, Ohio — A judge in Ohio has sentenced a woman to 15 days in jail for choking a 71-year-old Walmart greeter who asked to see a receipt as the woman left the store.

Elyria (eh-LEER'-ee-uh) Municipal Judge Lisa Locke Graves sentenced 49-year-old Toni Duncan on Thursday for what she calls the "absolutely reprehensible" attack last March. Duncan was sentenced after pleading no contest and being found guilty of assault.

According to The (Elyria) Chronicle-Telegram (http://bit.ly/nJG0eS ), the defendant also was ordered to take an anger management course by year's end and stay away from the Elyria Walmart and the victim for five years.

The woman's 23-year-old daughter was sentenced to three days in jail for disorderly conduct and also was ordered to stay away from Walmart for five years.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elyria,_Ohio

Wikipedia


Elyria, Ohio


Elyria is a city in the U.S. state of Ohio and the county seat of Lorain County.


Elyria in popular culture

In the movie Blue Thunder, Roy Schieder's partner's character, Officer Richard Lymangood, played by Daniel Stern, accesses the helicopter computer, searches his name and a birthplace of Elyria, Ohio, briefly shows up on the screen.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Blue_thunder.html


Blue thunder


I got something!
-It locked! -Yeah. Hold it, hold it.
I still fail to understand.
The Astro Division is autonomous. The man was assigned to us.
-McNeely complicated it. -Fletcher!
I can't say you people have covered yourselves with glory so far.
If she hadn't started shouting, we wouldn't have had to rough her up.
Rough her up?
Is that a euphemism for "assassination"?
She had street informants, and she'd made the connection...
...between our project and the trouble in the streets.
She was going public, on the record.
Who are these other guys?
-They can't hear me. -Shut up anyway!
-This pilot-- -Murphy. Frank Murphy.
Is that under control? I don't want attention.
Blue Thunder might be seen as a threat.
-Drop the hammer on him. -What do you think?
I think, Mr. Holmes, that I should take him out.
You mean kill him?
When?
As soon as possible.
Jesus Christ, Frank!
The boy loves me! You got this on tape?
Every word of it.
Good.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085255/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Blue Thunder (1983)


Jack Braddock: I had twenty years in this outfit, when your idea of a good time was sittin' in front of the TV tube, watchin' Bugs Bunny and gnawing on your fudgcicle.



http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Blue_thunder.html


Blue thunder


I had 20 years in this outfit when you were sitting in front of the TV...
...watching Bugs Bunny, gnawing on your Fudgsicle.
Remember, Officer Murphy, there are people who don't like police officers.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Blue_thunder.html


Blue thunder


On the strength of a tape that Murphy delivered to this reporter...
... the mayor's reopened the investigation of McNeely's death...
... which might also be connected with the death of Officer Lymangood.
Half a dozen local police officers...
...and several officials of the State and Justice departments...
...have been detained for questioning.
Coming up, weather...