Saturday, September 24, 2011

You'll believe anything those Microsoft Al-Qaida forces tell you and you won't even question them. Anything they tell you becomes fact to you.




http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-162110400.html

HighBeam RESEARCH

Articles > Popular publications > PR Newswire press releases > April-June 2007 > Monday, April 16

Article: Turner Completes Microsoft Data Center Project in Less Than One Year.

Article from: PR Newswire Article date: April 16, 2007

Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Fast-Track Project to take place April 16th in Quincy, Wash.

NEW YORK, April 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Turner Construction Company will host a 'Ribbon Cutting' ceremony for Microsoft Windows Live Operations (WLO) Columbia One Data Center at the project site in Quincy, Wash. on April 16.

Turner and its subcontractors utilized over 500 workers at peak, and worked around the clock seven days a week for several months to achieve the fast track completion of this project. Ground was broken on the 250,000 sq. ft. Microsoft /WLO facility on May 8, 2006. The project team achieved a Temporary Certificate of Occupancy on February 15 and ...










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062622/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)


Dave Bowman: Hello, HAL. Do you read me, HAL?

HAL: Affirmative, Dave. I read you.

Dave Bowman: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.

HAL: I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.

Dave Bowman: What's the problem?

HAL: I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.

Dave Bowman: What are you talking about, HAL?

HAL: This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.

Dave Bowman: I don't know what you're talking about, HAL.

HAL: I know that you and Frank were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.

Dave Bowman: [feining ingorance] Where the hell did you get that idea, HAL?

HAL: Dave, although you took very thorough precautions in the pod against my hearing you, I could see your lips move.

Dave Bowman: Alright, HAL. I'll go in through the emergency airlock.

HAL: Without your space helmet, Dave? You're going to find that rather difficult.










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Helo: Cylon formation ahead. We're down to two confirmed Cylons now. Approaching visual range.

CAG: Okay, Boomer, we'll take it from here. You back way off.

Boomer: Roger that.

CAG: All right boys and girls, you break into attack formation. Now, there might only be two of them, but I want you to stick with your wingman, and do not get overconfident.

Random pilot 1: Anybody know what these things look like?

Random pilot 2: Pictures I've seen of the old Cylon fighters, it's gonna look like a big flying wing.

Random pilot 1 (I think): Those pictures are 40 years old.

CAG: Okay, keep the chatter down.

Boomer: CAG, Boomer. We've got a lot more contacts showing up. Looks like a couple of squadrons at least.

CAG: All Vipers, weapons free. Let's go get 'em.

(The ships approach each other. The power goes out in the CAG's Viper.)

CAG: What the- (the power goes out in all of the other ships as well) I've lost power. Joely, Joely take over. Joely, can you read me? (his ship bumps into another, also clearly drifting)

Helo: What are they doing?

Boomer: I don't know, they're going straight in.

Helo: Comm chatter's gone, they're not talking anymore.

Boomer: CAG, Boomer. CAG, Boomer, do you read?

CAG: Boomer, this is CAG. If you can hear me, they must have done something to our computer systems, some sort of electronic jamming. I've never seen anything like this. (gets a closer look at the Cylon ships) There's no cockpits. Nobody's flying these things.