Friday, September 23, 2011

Will Smith's Denzil.




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hudsucker_Proxy_The.html


Hudsucker Proxy The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


But let me ask you a question:
Would an imbecile come up with this?
I designed it myself.
This sweet baby will put Hudsucker right back on top.
You know, for kids.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/time-machine-script-transcript-wells.html


The Time Machine


Filby!
Are you going to a masquerade party?
You look rather silly
without your mustache.
- Were you addressing me, sir?
- It's George!
I expected a more enthusiastic
greeting...
You're confusing me with my father.
There was quite a resemblance.
I'm James Filby.
"Was"?
- Were you a friend of Father's?
- Yes.
Yes, I've been away.
He was killed in the war.
A year ago.
I'm so sorry.
- And the gentleman across the street?
- Oh, the inventor chap?
He disappeared around the turn
of the century.
If you're interested in that house,
you can't buy it.
- You can't even get inside.
- Why?
My father was executor of the estate
and refused to liquidate it.
I often chided him on that...
...but he believed the owner
would return some day.
People hereabouts
think it's haunted, but...
Who are you, sir?
Just a stranger who
once knew your father.
Have you been at the front?
Front? What front?
The war, of course.
What war?
Good heavens!
You don't know we've been at war
with Germany since ?
I thought you'd just returned
from France.
Or perhaps...










From 9/15/1984 ( Prince Harry ) To 7/12/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Courage Under Fire" ) is 4318 days

4318 = 2159 + 2159

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/1/1971 ( the Walt Disney World Resort opens in Florida ) is 2159 days



From 10/16/1958 ( Tim Robbins ) To 7/12/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Courage Under Fire" ) is 13784 days

13784 = 6892 + 6892

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/15/1984 ( Prince Harry ) is 6892 days



From 3/11/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) To 7/12/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Courage Under Fire" ) is 854 days

854 = 427 + 427

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/3/1967 ( Jack Ruby - deceased ) is 427 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) To 7/12/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Courage Under Fire" ) is 1945 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/1/1971 ( premiere US TV series episode "Columbo"::"Ransom for a Dead Man" ) is 1945 days



From 10/18/1945 ( premiere United Kingdom film "The Seventh Veil" ) To 7/12/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Courage Under Fire" ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) is 9265 days



From 8/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) To 7/12/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Courage Under Fire" )(Friday) is 13113 days

13113 = 1 + 6556 + 6556

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/15/1983 ( Pat O'Brien - deceased ) is 6556 days



From 8/17/1960 ( the Soviet Union trial of the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers begins in Moscow Russia Soviet Union ) To 7/12/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Courage Under Fire" )(Friday) is 13113 days

13113 = 1 + 6556 + 6556

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/15/1983 ( Pat O'Brien - deceased ) is 6556 days



From 10/4/1940 ( premiere US film "Knute Rockne All American" ) To 7/12/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Courage Under Fire" ) is 20370 days

20370 = 10185 + 10185

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/21/1993 ( premiere US TV series "NYPD Blue" ) is 10185 days



From 2/6/1942 ( premiere US film "Broadway Big Shot" ) To 7/12/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Courage Under Fire" ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was sent again by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith murders her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) To 7/12/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Courage Under Fire" ) is 626 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/21/1967 ( Basil Rathbone - deceased ) is 626 days



From 3/29/1944 ( Roger Bushell - deceased ) To 7/12/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Courage Under Fire" ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a United States military prisoner ) To 7/12/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Courage Under Fire" ) is 2550 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/26/1972 ( Igor Sikorsky - deceased ) is 2550 days



From 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia begins as the premeditated criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of murdering me Kerry Wayne Burgess the known official Deputy United States Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) To 7/12/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Courage Under Fire" ) is 1013 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/11/1968 ( the Fifteen Guinea Special ) is 1013 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115956/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Courage Under Fire (1996)

Country Date

USA 12 July 1996
UK 4 October 1996










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038924/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Seventh Veil (1945)

Country Date

UK 18 October 1945 (London)





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038924/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

The Seventh Veil (1945)


One dark summer night, Francesca Cunningham, a once world famed pianist, escapes from her hospital room and tries to commit suicide by jumping off a local bridge. She is rescued and taken back to the hospital and undergoes psychological treatment by Dr. Larsen. Larsen, desperately wants to know the events and persons who drove her to this state and help her. He makes Francesca talk about her past - a past with a controlling guardian, Nicholas, no friends, kept apart from the man she loved and forced to practice the piano 5-6 hours a day.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season3/galactica-303.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

3X03 - EXODUS (1)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 13-OCT-2006


Galactica rec room.

(The phone rings.)

Racetrack: Rec room, Racetrack. …Very well, sir.

(She hangs up and looks at Kat, sitting at the table.)

It's on.

(They get moving.)

Galactica CIC.

Adama over PA: This is the Admiral. You've heard the news. You know the mission. You should also know there's only one way that this mission ends. And that's with the successful rescue of our people on New Caprica. Look around you. Take a good look at the men and women that stand next to you. Remember their faces. For one day you will tell your children and your grandchildren that you served with such men and women as the universe has never seen. And together you accomplished a feat that will be told and retold down through the ages, and find immortality as only the Gods once knew. I'm proud to serve with you. Good hunting.

(Hangs up the phone.)

Adama: Begin jump prep.

Helo: Action stations. Set condition one throughout the ship. Standby for a combat jump.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hudsucker_Proxy_The.html


Hudsucker Proxy The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


But Norville's got some tricks up his sleeve. He does.
"You know, for kids?"
Yeah, he's a smart one, that Norville.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001651/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Basil Rathbone

Date of Birth

13 June 1892, Johannesburg, South Africa

Date of Death

21 July 1967

Birth Name

Philip St. John Basil Rathbone










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034550/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Broadway Big Shot (1942)

Country Date

USA 6 February 1942





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034550/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

Broadway Big Shot (1942)


In an effort to obtain a true story from Davis, a swindler who had taken the rap to protect some higher-ups, professional football star/reporter Jim O'Brien is sent to State Prison under fake charges. Davis has died but the district attorney and Jim's editor refuse to admit their connections to the frame-up and Jim is forced to remain behind bars. The editor promises Jim a governor's pardon after the next election, and assigns him to do a series of articles on the self-regulation system of Warden Collins. The latter allows him freedom of the prison, which throws Jim into contact with Betty Collins, the warden's daughter.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Timecop_1994.html

Timecop


I'm still kicking.|I must be on Broadway.










http://www.hoovers.com/company/The_Biltmore_Company/ryfjtki-1.html

Hoovers

The Biltmore Company · Asheville, NC United States

1 North Pack Sq.

Asheville, NC

28801

United States










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1716734

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Roger Bushell (1910–1944)

Born: Roger Joyce Bushell November 30, 1910

Died: March 29, 1944



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Bushell

Roger Bushell

Squadron Leader Roger Joyce Bushell RAF (30 August 1910 – 29 March 1944) was a South Africa born British Auxiliary Air Force pilot who organised and led the famous escape from the Nazi prisoner of war camp, Stalag Luft III. He was a victim of the Stalag Luft III murders. The escape was used as the basis for the film The Great Escape. The character played by Richard Attenborough, Roger Bartlett, is modelled on Roger Bushell.










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Courage_Under_Fire/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_24

Courage Under Fire


:24:30
Get off my car, sir.

:24:39
Think you got
something to tell me, Sergeant.

:24:41
I called around.

:24:42
You're off this inquiry, so why you here?










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifteen_Guinea_Special

Fifteen Guinea Special

The Fifteen Guinea Special was the last main-line passenger train to be hauled by a steam locomotive on British Railways on 11 August 1968 before the introduction of a steam ban





http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-16526366.html

HighBeam RESEARCH

Home » Publications » U.K. newspapers » Yorkshire Post » May 2008

Chuffed! A party for steam's 40th anniversary

Publication: Yorkshire Post Publish date: May 10, 2008

THE official end of steam traction on Britain's railways is to be celebrated later this month - with events based on people's memories.

The National Railway Museum in York was inundated after appealing for recollections.

And, two railwaymen who played key roles have already been reunited.

Raymond Watton, 67, was a fireman on the 15 Guinea Special, the last British Railways steam-hauled train - on August 11, 1968 - while Frank Watson, 72, was a footplate inspector on the chosen locomotive, the Oliver Cromwell.










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Courage_Under_Fire/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_26

Courage Under Fire


:26:18
I like trains.

:26:21
Since I was a kid.

:26:22
Big...

:26:24
Tough...

:26:25
Iron.

:26:26
Used to be iron, anyway.

:26:28
When I got to boxing pro, I was going to
call myself Johnny "Night Train" Monfriez.

:26:33
- Don't that have a nice ring to it?
- Very nice.

:26:36
Don't humour me, man.
Say it like you mean it.

:26:39
Don't humour me, either.
Tell me about the fire.

:26:42
Where's my other bottle?

:26:48
You ever kill anyone
at close range with a small arm, sir?

:26:52
It's messy.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda

Nazi propaganda

Propaganda, the coordinated attempt to influence public opinion through the use of media, was skillfully used by the Nazi Party in the years leading up to and during Adolf Hitler's leadership of Germany (1933–1945). Nazi propaganda provided a crucial instrument for acquiring and maintaining power, and for the implementation of their policies, including the pursuit of total war and the extermination of millions of people in the Holocaust.


As to the methods to be employed, he explains:

"Propaganda must not investigate the truth objectively and, in so far as it is favourable to the other side, present it according to the theoretical rules of justice; yet it must present only that aspect of the truth which is favourable to its own side.










http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/480112


Courage Under Fire (1996) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


You knew this wasn't Panama.
Men were going to die, so you wanted to get out, right?
Wh... who told you that, sir? Tea Party? IIario?
It doesn't matter who told me that. You tell me.
You don't want to know what happened out there, sir.

Yes, I do.
You just want me to sign off on the story...
..so you can finish yourjob and the lady can get her medal.
Are you refusing to tell me?
Colonel, you know what to do ifyou get a hang fire...
..when you pull the trigger and the round doesn't go off?
You wait, with your weapon pointed in a safe direction, cos the primer burns slow.
You open your weapon and take the round out,...
..it blows up in your face.
Leave this round in the chamber, Colonel.

I work at the Pentagon, Sergeant,...
..so I admit I'm a little slow on the uptake.
Otherwise I'd say you just threatened me.
Did you just threaten me, soldier?
Because, ifyou did, let me respond to you.
Let me respond to you this way.
I'm an officer, and therefore, by proclamation, a gentleman,...



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115956/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Courage Under Fire (1996) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Nathaniel Serling: I work at the Pentagon, Sergeant, so I'll admit I'm a little slow on the uptake, otherwise I'd say that you just threatened me. Did you just threaten me, soldier? Because if you did, let me respond to you...

[turns off tape recorder]

Nathaniel Serling: Let me respond to you this way. I'm an officer, and therefore, by proclamation, a gentleman, but don't abuse that, son. Don't get in my crosshairs










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pansy


pansy

a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000243/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Denzel Washington

Date of Birth

28 December 1954, Mount Vernon, New York, USA

Birth Name

Denzel Hayes Washington Jr.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Bloc_information_dissemination

Eastern Bloc information dissemination

Eastern Bloc information dissemination was controlled directly by each country's Communist party, which controlled the state media, censorship and propaganda organs. State and party ownership of print, television and radio media served as an important manner in which to control information and society in light of Eastern Bloc leaderships viewing even marginal groups of opposition intellectuals as a potential threat to the bases underlying Communist power therein.


In the Eastern Bloc, the state owned and operated the means of mass communication. The ruling authorities viewed media as a propaganda tool, and widely practiced censorship to exercise almost full control over the information dissemination. The press in Communist countries was an organ of, and completely reliant on, the state. Until the late 1980s, all Eastern Bloc radio and television organizations were state-owned (and tightly controlled), while print media was usually owned by political organizations, mostly by the local Communist party.





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000226/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Will Smith

Date of Birth

25 September 1968

Birth Name

Willard Christopher Smith Jr.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084434/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

An Officer and a Gentleman (1982)


Lynette: [justifying why she dumped Sid] I don't need no Okie from Muskogee! I can get that right here!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117918/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Tin Cup (1996)


Roy 'Tin Cup' McAvoy: When was the last time you took a risk?

Dr. Molly Griswold: Well, I'm with you, Roy. I'm with you.