Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Vortex




http://www.cswap.com/1996/Star_Trek:_First_Contact/cap/en/25fps/a/00_11

Star Trek: First Contact


:11:26
- Mr Hawk, pursuit course. Engage.
- Aye, sir.

:11:35
- What?
- I can hear them.

:11:41
I have a patient here
who insists on coming to the bridge.

:11:45
- Welcome aboard, Mr Worf.
- Thank you, sir.

:11:49
- The Defiant?
- Adrift, but salvageable.

:11:53
- Tough little ship.
- Little?

:11:57
Mr Worf, we could use some help
at tactical.

:12:03
You do remember
how to fire phasers?

:12:13
We're detecting
chronometric particles.

:12:17
- They're creating a temporal vortex.
- Time travel.










From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 2074 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/8/1971 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Escape from the Planet of the Apes" ) is 2074 days



From 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) is 2363 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 4/22/1972 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series "New Scotland Yard"::series premiere episode "Point of Impact" ) is 2363 days



From 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) is 2296 days

2296 = 1148 + 1148

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 12/24/1968 ( my brother United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan was United States Apollo 8 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut in orbit of the Earth's moon ) is 1148 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117731/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

USA 18 November 1996 (Hollywood, California) (premiere)










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: Only got an hour to go, Doc. How are you feeling?

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: I got a four alarm hangover, either from the whisky or your laser beam, or both, but I'm ready to make history.

Starfleet Commander Deanna Troi: Troi to Commander Riker.

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: Riker here.

Starfleet Commander Deanna Troi: We're ready to open the launch door.

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: Go ahead.

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: Look at that.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: What, you don't have a moon in the 24th century?

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: Sure we do. It just looks a lot different. There are fifty million people living on the Moon in my time. You can see Tycho City, New Berlin, even Lake Armstrong on a day like this.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Uh huh.

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: And you know, Doctor -

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: Please! Don't tell me it's all thanks to me. I've heard enough about the great Zefram Cochrane. I don't know who writes your history books or where you get your information from, but you people got some pretty funny ideas about me. You all look at me as if I'm some kind of a saint or visionary or something.

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: I don't think you're a saint, Doc, but you did have a vision. And now we're sitting in it.

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: You want to know what my vision is? Dollar signs. Money. I didn't build this ship to usher in a new era for humanity.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067065/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Escape from the Planet of the Apes (1971)

Country Date

USA 21 May 1971
UK 8 July 1971 (London) (premiere)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/E/Escape_from_the_Planet_of_the_Apes.html


Escape from the Planet of the Apes


You've written several learned dissertations on the nature oftime.
Could you explain, in terms we can understand,
how, for instance, a person, or persons, could travel from time past to time future,
or, indeed, vice versa?
Mr Bonds, I think time can only be fully understood
by an observer with a godlike gift of infinite regression.
Could you explain ''infinite regression'' for us?
- Roll the film. - I came prepared to dojust that.
Now, here's a painting of a landscape.
Now, the artist who painted that picture says ''Something is missing. What is it?''
''It is I myselfwho was part ofthe landscape I painted.''
So he mentally takes a step backward,
or regresses, and paints a picture ofthe artist painting a picture ofthe landscape.
But still something is missing. That is still his real self painting the second picture.
So he regresses further, and paints a third.
A picture ofthe artist painting a picture of the artist painting a picture ofthe landscape.
And because something is still missing, he paints a fourth and a fifth
until he paints a picture ofthe artist painting a picture ofthe artist painting a picture
of the artist painting a picture of the artist painting a landscape.
So infinite regression, then, is...
The moment when our artist has regressed to the point of infinity
and is part ofthe landscape he painted, and is both the observer and the observed.
In that peculiar condition, what would he be observing
if he were observing, let's say, time?
He would perceive that time is like a freeway with an infinite number of lanes,
all leading from the past into the future, however, not into the same future.
A driver in lane A may crash, while a driver in lane B survives.
It follows that a driver, by changing lanes, can change his future.
It is not difficult to believe that in the dark and turbulent corridors of outer space,
the impact of some distant planetary, even galactic, disaster
jumped the apes from their present into ours.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0272152/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

K-PAX (2001)


Dr. Mark Powell: I'd like to begin by asking you... if you know why you're here.

Prot: Of course. You think I'm crazy.

Dr. Mark Powell: I prefer the term "ill". Do you think you are... ill?

Prot: A little homesick, perhaps.

Dr. Mark Powell: Really? Where is home?

Prot: K-PAX.

Dr. Mark Powell: K-PAX?

Prot: Capital "K," hyphen, capitals "P-A-X." K-PAX is a planet. But don't worry. I'm not going to leap out of your chest.

Dr. Mark Powell: I'm not worried. It's just that I'm only familiar with nine planets.

Prot: Well, actually, there are ten, but that doesn't matter. I'm not from your solar system. K-PAX is about 1,000 of you light-years away from here in what you would call your constellation Lyra.










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0958532/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Adolph Zukor

Date of Birth

7 January 1873, Ricse, Austria-Hungary. [now in Hungary]

Date of Death

10 June 1976