Thursday, September 29, 2011

Time and space




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:44 AM Sunday, September 25, 2011


Having just a short while ago started watching for the first time the DVD for the 2002 film "The Time Machine" I didn't really care if I stopped to make another official statement about this racketeering production. I did notice from the opening video that it is a work of the racketeering organization Dreamworks so I am not certain if I mentioned that before.

I started to watch this DVD after much debate in my mind after I had earlier debated in my mind what to watch on DVD and which led me to watch the first episode of "Battlestar Galactica" television series on DVD and after I heard the relevant dialog for my previous report before this one I could not bring myself to watch anymore of those highly boring episodes. So I was debating whether to watch for the first time the DVD I have for the 2002 film "Windtalkers" or this 2002 film "The Time Machine" and the latter won out.

I paused the DVD video after the point where "Emma" gets shot and then the dialog of "Filby" in the workshop and the scene of "Emma" getting shot and how that has bearing on the later dialog about the time machine made me think of extended thoughts in my mind in recent days and I wanted to pause the video and record those thoughts here. Why my thoughts matter in terms of me and why I presume I am getting through to any of you dullards I really don't understand. I don't understand why I am going to the trouble of sitting here and typing this up.

One reason I was thinking for the futility, a lesser reason, with better reasons being obvious, of describing these lines of thought is because my thoughts contradicted themselves in terms of two different tracks of ideas.

I am trying to remember precisely the order those thoughts formed in my mind - the thoughts that formed before later thoughts - and I think the first thought was about how I exist today as a clone of the original Kerry Wayne Burgess. In that line of thought, the original Kerry Wayne Burgess is himself a clone of Thomas Reagan and I exist as a human sitting here writing these details as a clone of the original Kerry Wayne Burgess, who created the hyperspace matter transportation device. I am a clone just as Kerry Wayne Burgess is a clone but as a clone I was created much differently. Kerry Wayne Burgess was created with medical technology. I am a clone from the original Kerry Wayne Burgess created from the hyperspace portal device he created in the early 1990's. The method of creation for me is that the original Kerry Wayne Burgess took upon his personal initiative to use the hyperspace portal device to go back in time and stop the Flight 232 crash on 19 July 1989. Although certainly a life event beyond any possibly human explanation, he rationalized that the creation of the portal was not dependent on that crash because nothing associated with surviving the crash was associated with the creation of the hyperspace portal. Sure, he didn't start seeing the ancient symbols until after the 19 July 1989 crash but that doesn't mean he would have seen them if the crash had not happened. So he programmed the portal to send him back to 1989 and thinking of the first time he met Thomas Reagan he was going to warn somebody about the flight. If he could delay the flight then that would solve the problem.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 November 2011 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_(character)

Wikipedia


Harry Potter (character)


Harry James Potter is the title character and main protagonist of J. K. Rowling's Harry Potter series. The majority of the books' plot covers seven years in the life of the orphan Potter who, on his eleventh birthday, learns he is a wizard. Thus, he attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to practice magic under the guidance of the kindly headmaster Albus Dumbledore and other school professors. Harry also discovers that he is already famous throughout the novel's magical community, and that his fate is tied with that of Lord Voldemort, the nationally feared Dark Wizard and murderer of his mother and father.


Concept and creation

According to Rowling, the idea for both the Harry Potter books and its eponymous protagonist came while waiting for a delayed train from Manchester to London in 1990. She as a child always wanted to make up a delusional character. This was her pathway to Harry. She stated that her idea for "this scrawny, black-haired, bespectacled boy who didn't know he was a wizard became more and more real to me". While developing the ideas for her book, she also decided to make Harry an orphan










http://www.epubbud.com/book.php?g=MDEE2YB3


Clancy, Tom - Op Center 09 - Mission of Honor


http://www.epubbud.com/read.php?g=MDEE2YB3&p=3&bm=1


No, what bothered Rodgers was one of the same things that bothered McCaskey. Maria was being forced to improvise an entire recon operation. There was no playbook for Maria to follow. And there was no exit strategy. The least they could do was to try to get her some blockers.

"Let's get back on track," Rodgers suggested.

McCaskey nodded weakly.

"One of the reasons I was going to call you is that we've got an orphan agent in the field," Rodgers said.










http://www.jkrowling.com/textonly/en/biography.cfm

J.K.Rowling Official Site


I had been writing almost continuously since the age of six but I had never been so excited about an idea before. To my immense frustration, I didn't have a functioning pen with me, and I was too shy to ask anybody if I could borrow one. I think, now, that this was probably a good thing, because I simply sat and thought, for four (delayed train) hours, and all the details bubbled up in my brain, and this scrawny, black-haired, bespectacled boy who didn't know he was a wizard became more and more real to me. I think that perhaps if I had had to slow down the ideas so that I could capture them on paper I might have stifled some of them (although sometimes I do wonder, idly, how much of what I imagined on that journey I had forgotten by the time I actually got my hands on a pen).

I began to write 'Philosopher's Stone' that very evening, although those first few pages bear no resemblance at all to anything in the finished book.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/intended

Dictionary.com


intended


purposed; designed; intentional


(of words, terms, statements, etc.) to mean or signify.










http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode18/usc_sec_18_00002331----000-.html

Cornell University Law School

LII / Legal Information Institute

U.S. Code

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 113B > § 2331

§ 2331. Definitions

As used in this chapter—

(1) the term “international terrorism” means activities that—

(A) involve violent acts or acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State, or that would be a criminal violation if committed within the jurisdiction of the United States or

of any State;

(B) appear to be intended—

(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

(C) occur primarily outside the territorial jurisdiction of the United States, or transcend national boundaries in terms of the means by which they are accomplished, the persons they appear intended to intimidate or coerce, or the locale

in which their perpetrators operate or seek asylum;

(2) the term “national of the United States” has the meaning given such term in section 101(a)(22) of the Immigration and Nationality Act;

(3) the term “person” means any individual or entity capable of holding a legal or beneficial interest in property;

(4) the term “act of war” means any act occurring in the course of—

(A) declared war;

(B) armed conflict, whether or not war has been declared, between two or more nations; or

(C) armed conflict between military forces of any origin; and

(5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that—

(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;

(B) appear to be intended—

(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and

(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034248/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Suspicion (1941)

Country Date

USA 14 November 1941



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034248

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Suspicion (1941)


Cary Grant ... Johnnie


Johnny Aysgarth is a handsome gambler who seems to live by borrowing money from friends. He meets shy Lina McLaidlaw on a train whilst trying to travel in a first class carriage with a third class ticket. He begins to court Lina and before long they are married. It is only after the honeymoon that she discovers his true character and she starts to become suspicious when Johnny's friend and business partner, Beaky is killed mysteriously.


Release Date: 14 November 1941 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0034248/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Suspicion (1941)


[first lines]

Johnnie Aysgarth: Oh, I beg your pardon. Was that your leg? I had no idea we were going into a tunnel. I thought the compartment was empty.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Airlines_Flight_232


United Airlines Flight 232

United Airlines Flight 232 was a scheduled flight from Stapleton International Airport in Denver, Colorado, to O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, with continuing service to Philadelphia International Airport. On July 19, 1989, the DC-10 (Registration N1819U) operating the route crash-landed in Sioux City, Iowa, after suffering catastrophic failure of its tail-mounted engine, which led to the loss of all flight controls. 111 people died in the accident


The crew guided the crippled jet to Sioux Gateway Airport and lined it up for landing on one of the runways. However, without flight controls, they were unable to slow down for landing, and were forced to attempt landing at much too high a speed and rate of descent. On touchdown, the aircraft broke apart, caught fire, and rolled over. The largest section came to rest in a cornfield next to the runway.


On final descent, the aircraft was going 240 knots and sinking at 1,850 feet per minute, while a safe landing would require 140 knots and 300 feet per minute. Fitch needed a seat for landing; Dvorak offered up his own, as it could be moved to a position behind the throttles. Dvorak sat in the cockpit's jumpseat for landing. Unfortunately, right before touchdown, the aircraft began a downward phugoid and veered right. The flight crew had no time to react. The tip of the right wing hit the runway first, spilling fuel, which ignited immediately. The tail section broke off from the force of the impact, and the rest of the aircraft bounced several times, shedding the landing gear and engine nacelles and breaking the fuselage into several main pieces. On the final impact the right wing was sheared off and the main part of the aircraft skidded sideways, rolled over on to its back, and slid to a stop upside-down in a corn field to the right of Runway 22. Witnesses reported that the aircraft cartwheeled, but the investigation did not confirm this. News reports that the aircraft cartwheeled were due to misinterpretation of the video of the crash that showed the flaming right wing tumbling end-over-end and the intact left wing, still attached to the fuselage, rolling up and over as the fuselage flipped over.

Of the 296 people on board, 111 died in the crash. Most were killed by injuries sustained in the multiple impacts, but 35 people in the middle fuselage section directly above the fuel tanks died from smoke inhalation in the post-crash fire.