Friday, September 23, 2011

Ancient natural resources




I could have sworn I wrote some other details about sitting in that office and filling up the burn bags with classified documents for destruction. I was talking with the other petty officers in that office and I was describing how my enlistment was ending soon and I was not going to renew my enlistment with the United States Navy. One petty officer told me the job market wasn't very good and he was asking me about what kind of computer languages I knew and that I would use to find civilian employment.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/24/07 3:52 AM
I find myself thinking of some "memories" of when I was assigned to the USS Wainwright. The ship had left port for a short regional deployment and I stayed back because I had a medical appointment on base. Or something like that. Not really sure why I didn't leave with the ship but it was because of some appointment on base. After that appointment, there was a period before the ship was due back when I was assigned to work in an office there on base. I liked the assignment because I had to wear my dress uniform and I liked that because I got to wear all my ribbons. I didn't have any ribbons until we were in the Persian Gulf and so most of my ribbons were from that Operation Praying Mantis combat engagement. There were two other petty officers in the office; they might have been CPO's, but maybe Petty Officer First Class's. They didn't really have any work for me to do in there so they had me crumpling up pages of documents that were going into a burn bag because they were classified. They told me to take my time and pace myself because they didn't have any other work for me but I "remember" that I went through all the documents too soon and then didn't have anything to do. But then I was watching one of them typing up some regular report on a computer and he didn't know how to touch type so I volunteered to type it for him. I think the word processor was Gemstar. He told me I had saved him a lot of time. I had to leave and report back to the Wainwright the next day I think.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 March 2007 excerpt ends ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/15/2006 2:14 PM


The other day I was wondering if I still under other languages on a sub-conscious level. If someone around me is speaking in another language I used to know, I may understand and be mentally processing what they are saying without even being aware of that.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 November 2006 excerpt ends ]










From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful test of my hyperspace matter transportation device ) is 9265 days





From 6/21/1982 ( Prince William the Duke of Cambridge ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful test of my hyperspace matter transportation device ) is 3190 days

3190 = 1595 + 1595

From 3/4/1959 ( the birthdate London England time of my brother Thomas Reagan ) to 7/16/1963 ( my brother Thomas Reagan's wife Phoebe ) is 1595 days










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=29651


[ GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH REMAINS INCAPABLE OF HOLDING ANY OFFICE UNDER THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ]George Bush


The President's News Conference in Kennebunkport, Maine

July 1, 1991

The [ ESTABLISHED NATIONAL TRAITOR AGAINST THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND SEVERELY TREASONOUS AGAINST THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA COLLABORATOR OF THE SOVIET UNION ]President. I am very pleased to announce that I will nominate Judge Clarence Thomas





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103064/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)

USA 1 July 1991 (Century City, California) (premiere)










http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-3892790.html


How Soviets steal US high-tech secrets; the KGB uses blackmail, bribery and deception to plunder US technology worth billions to Moscow.

Article from: US News & World Report Article date: August 12, 1985 Author: Dudney, Robert S.

In Moscow's espionage offensive against the United States, no prize is more valued than secrets of America's high technology.

Like his predecessors, Kremlin chief Mikhail Gorbachev counts on pilfered American industrial secrets to help rescue the Soviet Union from economic stagnation and to keep pace in the superpowe arms race.

No fewer than 2,000 intelligence agents, smugglers and international middlemen are at work for Moscow around the globe obtaining everything from sophisticated computers to pinhead-size microchips in a no-holds-barred offensive where stakes are high, payoffs handsome and personal risks relatively small.










http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Human_(episode)


Human (episode)

"Human" is the fourteenth episode in the first season of Stargate Universe.


Original air date April 23, 2010


Sometime later, Rush is lecturing a class full of students at a University, asking if anybody is familiar with the significance of Shor's algorithm. One of the students stands up and describes what the algorithm is. While the student is in the process of explaining, from Rush's perspective, a tunnel of Ancient symbols is streaming towards him. Seeing it apparently overwhelms Rush.










http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Ancient_language


Ancient language


Ancient is the name given to the language spoken and written by the Alterans and their descendants, the Ancients and the Ori.


Several people at Stargate Command were successful in understanding written and spoken Ancient. Daniel Jackson was the one who unlocked the mysteries of the language, so that more could learn it, and gained an innate understanding after his ascension