Saturday, September 24, 2011

Prince William the Duke of Cambridge




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_William,_Duke_of_Cambridge


Prince William, Duke of Cambridge

Prince William, Duke of Cambridge (William Arthur Philip Louis; born 21 June 1982) is the elder son of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Diana, Princess of Wales, and third eldest grandchild of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.


He was commissioned as a lieutenant in the Blues and Royals regiment of the Household Cavalry—serving with his brother Prince Harry—and, two years later, earned his wings by completing pilot training at Royal Air Force College Cranwell. In 2009, the Prince transferred to the Royal Air Force, was promoted to flight lieutenant and underwent helicopter flying training in order to become a full time pilot with the Search and Rescue Force. In Autumn 2010, he completed his general and special-to-type helicopter training and he is now at RAF Valley on No. 22 Squadron performing co-pilot duties on board a Sea King search and rescue helicopter. Prince William married his longtime girlfriend, the then Catherine Middleton





http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/681346/Prince-William-duke-of-Cambridge

Encyclopædia Britannica


Prince William, duke of Cambridge

ARTICLE from the Encyclopædia Britannica

Prince William, duke of Cambridge, in full William Arthur Philip Louis Windsor, duke of Cambridge, earl of Strathearn and Baron Carrickfergus, formerly Prince William of Wales (born June 21, 1982, Paddington, London, Eng.), elder son of Charles, prince of Wales, and Diana, princess of Wales, and second in line (after Charles) to the British throne.

William received his early education at Wetherby School in London and later attended Ludgrove School in Berkshire (1990–95) and Eton College in Windsor (1995–2000). Before enrolling at the University of St. Andrews in Scotland, where he studied art history and, later, geography, William spent a ... (100 of 432 words)










From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) is 9265 days

'2 September 1965' ( the first day of my brother Thomas Reagan as a university student and graduate student instructor at Princeton University Princeton New Jersey United States where he earned a doctor of medicine degree as Dr. Thomas Reagan MD )



From 6/21/1982 ( Prince William the Duke of Cambridge ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) is 3190 days

3190 = 1595 + 1595

From 3/4/1959 ( the birthdate London England time of my brother Thomas Reagan ) to 7/16/1963 ( my brother Thomas Reagan's wife Phoebe ) is 1595 days



From 5/1/1982 ( the graduation and commissioning from the United States Naval Academy Class of 1982 of my brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) is 3241 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/17/1974 ( the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet aircraft enters active service in the United States Navy fleet and my brother United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan is the first United States Navy F-14 Tomcat Commander Air Group ) is 3241 days










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 6/2/1953 ( the coronation of my paternal grandmother Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 17954 days

17954 = 8977 + 8977

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/1/1990 ( premiere US film "Total Recall" ) is 8977 days



From 11/4/1951 ( premiere US film "FBI Girl" ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) is 9265 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my hyperspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 4153 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/17/1977 ( premiere US TV movie "Vegas! Vegas! Vegas!" ) is 4153 days



From 9/10/1989 ( the Hurricane Hugo forms ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 4705 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/20/1978 ( premiere US TV series "Vega$" ) is 4705 days



From 1/3/1993 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"::series premiere episode "Emissary" ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 3494 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/28/1975 ( premiere US TV movie "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" ) is 3494 days



From 2/23/1948 ( John Robert Gregg - deceased ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 10/6/1971 ( the fictional date setting 2 November 1990 film "Jacob's Ladder" ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 11254 days

11254 = 5627 + 5627

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/30/1981 ( United States President Ronald Reagan shot and wounded by gunfire in a near-fatal and scheduled assassination attempt by Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush-Communist ) is 5627 days



From 10/10/1950 ( premiere US film "Wyoming Mail" ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 18920 days

18920 = 9460 + 9460

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/27/1991 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Jacob's Ladder" ) is 9460 days



From 9/27/1991 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Jacob's Ladder" ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 3958 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/3/1976 ( the Viking 2 Mars landing in accordance with my documented and lawful exclusive claim of my brother the civilian and privately financed astronaut Thomas Reagan to the territory of the planet Mars ) is 3958 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 3869 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/6/1976 ( Jean Paul Getty - deceased ) is 3869 days



From 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to murder Tom Reagan the US Navy SEAL and me the known official Deputy United States Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess as we both served the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 4179 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/12/1977 ( premiere US TV movie "The Displaced Person" ) is 4179 days



From 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to murder Tom Reagan the US Navy SEAL and me the known official Deputy United States Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess as we both served the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 4179 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/12/1977 ( Philip K. Wrigley - deceased ) is 4179 days



From 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush murders 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a United States military prisoner ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 4758 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/12/1978 ( premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"The Magnificent Warriors" ) is 4758 days



From 2/24/1992 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV movie "Crash Landing: The Rescue of Flight 232" ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 3808 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/6/1976 ( premiere US film "The Bad News Bears" ) is 3808 days



From 12/14/1949 ( premiere US film "Sands of Iwo Jima" ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 19220 days

19220 = 9610 + 9610

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/24/1992 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV movie "Crash Landing: The Rescue of Flight 232" ) is 9610 days



From 10/4/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu Somalia ends - the premeditated criminal event staged by George Herbert Walker Bush & Bill Clinton for the explicit purpose of murdering me the known official Deputy United States Marshal and United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess and as many other United States of America soldiers sailors marines as possible ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 3220 days

3220 = 1610 + 1610

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/31/1970 ( Explorer 1 - the first United States satellite successfully launched by the United States into orbit of the planet Earth - reenters the plnaet Earth's atmosphere and is destroyed ) is 1610 days



From 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 2954 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/4/1973 ( premiere US TV series episode "Hawaii Five-O"::"Try to Die on Time" ) is 2954 days



From 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 2954 days

2954 = 1477 + 1477

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/18/1969 ( Joseph P. Kennedy - deceased ) is 1477 days



From 6/6/1980 ( premiere US film "Urban Cowboy" ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 8088 days

8088 = 4044 + 4044

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/28/1976 ( my brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in solar system deep space in his privately financed nuclear-pulse propulsion spaceship this day launched from the Jupiter moon Callisto to return to the planet Earth ) is 4044 days



From 7/14/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Under Siege 2: Dark Territory" ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 2572 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/17/1972 ( premiere US film "The Mechanic" ) is 2572 days



From 3/11/1973 ( premiere US TV series "Harry O" ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 10732 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/22/1995 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series "Sliders" ) is 10732 days



From 3/11/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hudsucker Proxy" ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 3062 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/22/1974 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series episode "Fall of Eagles"::"The English Princess" ) is 3062 days



From 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith murders her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 2834 days

2834 = 1417 + 1417

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/19/1969 ( Rex Ingram - deceased ) is 1417 days



From 5/21/1971 ( premiere US film "Escape from the Planet of the Apes" ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 11392 days

11392 = 5696 + 5696

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/7/1981 ( the 3rd United States Navy Medal of Honor hijacked from my brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan and the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site destroyed by Israeli Air Force with the personal assistance of United States Navy Fleet Admiral Tom Reagan the F-16 Falcon pilot flying combat to destroy the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site ) is 5696 days



From 4/24/1944 ( premiere US film "Address Unknown" ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 3/30/1984 ( premiere US film "Purple Hearts" ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 6695 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/2/1984 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Christine" ) is 6695 days



From 5/9/1985 ( while he was averting the Soviet Union Tupolev Tu-22M Backfire maritime bomber force targeting for destruction his US Navy aircraft carrier United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan was the United States Navy F-14 Tomcat pilot that was attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and his United States Navy RIO flight officer crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush the known accomplice of communist China and Soviet Union and the International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 6290 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/22/1983 ( the United States Navy warship USS Ticonderoga CG 47 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet active service ) is 6290 days



From 2/26/1984 ( premiere US TV movie "Lace" ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 6728 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/1984 ( premiere US TV series "Double Trouble" ) is 6728 days



From 1/30/1973 ( premiere US TV series episode "Marcus Welby, M.D."::"The Problem With Charlie" ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 10772 days

10772 = 5386 + 5386

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) is 5386 days



From 1/30/1973 ( premiere US TV series episode "Marcus Welby, M.D."::"The Problem With Charlie" ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 10772 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/1/1995 ( my brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan prevented a United States Navy fleet ballistic missile submarine from launching a salvo of nuclear warheads to destroy Seattle Washington and Redmond Washington and the surrounding region after that nuclear weapons launch authorization was ordered personally by Bill Clinton because Bill Clinton had been personally offended by insults sent directly to Bill Clinton and because Bill Clinton is an irredeemable coward ) is 10772 days



From 10/2/1960 ( premiere US TV series "The Islanders" ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 15275 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/29/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis causes the United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident with the objective of nuclear destruction in the United States and Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-George Bush continue to actively plan to produce nuclear destruction in the United States of America for the purpose of murdering as many United States of America citizens as possible and for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime and to protect other illegal commerce activity ) is 15275 days



From 6/17/1970 ( premiere US film "The Hawaiians" ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 11730 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/14/1997 ( premiere US film "Titanic" ) is 11730 days



From 9/17/1965 ( premiere US TV series "Hogan's Heroes" ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 13464 days

13464 = 6732 + 6732

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/8/1984 ( premiere US TV miniseries "George Washington" ) is 6732 days



From 1/9/1960 ( premiere US TV series episode "Gunsmoke"::"Big Tom" ) To 7/29/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Signs" & premiere US TV movie "Prince William" ) is 15542 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/22/2008 ( Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-George Walker Bush the cowardly violent criminal in a scheduled terrorist attack attempts to destroy the nuclear propulsion United States Navy aircraft carrier warship USS George Washington CVN 73 ) is 15542 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0339532/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Prince William (2002) (TV)

Country Date

USA 29 July 2002 (premiere)





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0339532/fullcredits

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Full cast and crew for

Prince William (2002) (TV)


Jordan Frieda ... Prince William





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0286106/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Signs (2002)

Country Date

USA 29 July 2002 (premiere)
UK 13 September 2002










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0478161/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner (1975) (TV)

Country Date

USA 28 May 1975










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0286106/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Signs (2002)


Ray Reddy: Don't open my pantry, Father. I found one of them in there and I locked him in.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108214/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"

Emissary (1993)

Country Date

USA 3 January 1993
UK 15 August 1993



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108214

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (TV series 1993–1999)

Emissary (#1.1)


Avery Brooks ... Commander Sisko


Commander Benjamin Sisko, whose life has changed after his wife was killed in the battle with the Borg at Wolf 359, is to take command of the space station Deep Space Nine near Bajor. The station was built by the Cardassians, but recently taken over by the Bajorans after a very oppressive occupation of their planet was ended.


Release Date: 3 January 1993 (USA)



http://www.tv.com/shows/star-trek-deep-space-nine/emissary-1-20814

tv.com


Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Season 1, Episode 1

Emissary (1)

Air Date

Sunday January 3, 1993


Commander Benjamin Sisko takes command of the Bajoran space station Deep Space Nine, formerly Terok Nor, recently abandoned by the Cardassian Empire. The discovery of the first stable wormhole, controlled by time-independent aliens, worshipped by the Bajorans as gods (called Prophets), gives Sisko religious significance as the aliens' Emissary.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Space_Nine_(space_station)

Wikipedia


Deep Space Nine (space station)


Deep Space Nine (DS9; also known as Terok Nor) is a fictitious space station, and is the eponymous primary setting of the science fiction television series Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. It serves as a base for the exploration of the Gamma Quadrant via the Bajoran wormhole, and is a hub of trade and travel for the sector's denizens. It is run by a joint crew of Starfleet and Bajoran officers, and it is the home port of a number of Starfleet runabouts, as well as the starship USS Defiant.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_Trek_regions_of_space

Wikipedia


List of Star Trek regions of space


Bajoran wormhole

In the fictional Star Trek universe, the Bajoran wormhole is a spatial anomaly located near the planet Bajor which the Bajoran religion refers to as the "Celestial Temple". It appears as an aperture of swirling golden light surrounded by blue clouds, which appears when a vessel approaches or exits from it and disappears when a vessel enters it. The wormhole can only be traversed by ships traveling at impulse (sub-light speed) velocities.

The wormhole is discovered in the first episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. It is found to lead from the Bajor-B'Hava'el system in the Alpha Quadrant to the Idran system in the Gamma Quadrant, seventy thousand light-years away and on the other side of the galaxy. Due to the strategic importance of such a phenomenon, the Deep Space Nine space station is moved out of Bajor's orbit and repositioned near the wormhole.

Starfleet Commander Benjamin Sisko and Lieutenant Jadzia Dax are the first to make contact with the wormhole and its creators, incorporeal beings known as the Prophets in Bajoran religion; they are simply referred to as "Wormhole Aliens" by the Federation. It is they who provided the Orb-like energy artifacts (or "Tears of the Prophets") to the Bajorans and these artifacts are the basis of Bajoran religion. The wormhole closes at one point, as a result of one of the Tears of the Prophets being temporarily rendered inert by the Pah Wraiths. It is later restored by the discovery of an additional orb by Benjamin Sisko.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070745/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Harry O"

Such Dust as Dreams Are Made On (1973)

Country Date

USA 11 March 1973



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070745

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Harry O (TV series 1973–1976)

Such Dust as Dreams Are Made On (#1.0)


Harry is hired by a slightly wacky female to find her brother, who is AWOL from the navy. The only clue Orwell has is her brother's left shoe. Harry is in deep with the government looking for him, as well as two phony Shore Patrolmen.


David Janssen ... Harry Orwell


Harry Orwell is a LA cop who is retired due to a bullet in his back. Now a Private Detective, Harry O. is hired by the man who shot him to find the other man who was involved in the shooting. Scheerer is trying to kill Garrison and also keep his heroin business alive. Harry O. wants to bring both to justice.


Release Date: 11 March 1973 (USA)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hudsucker_Proxy_The.html


Hudsucker Proxy The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Sir, I've got something for you from the mail room, but first...
...if I could take a minute of your very valuable time to show you something...
...I've been working on for the past two or three years.
You know, for kids.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hudsucker_Proxy_The.html


Hudsucker Proxy The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


But Norville's got some tricks up his sleeve. He does.
"You know, for kids?"
Yeah, he's a smart one, that Norville.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hudsucker_Proxy_The.html


Hudsucker Proxy The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


But let me ask you a question:
Would an imbecile come up with this?
I designed it myself.
This sweet baby will put Hudsucker right back on top.
You know, for kids.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0134967/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Sliders"

Pilot (1995)


Wade Welles: You mean that we can just like... slide through this and boom, we're on another planet?

Quinn Mallory: No. Same planet, different dimension.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0739191/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Vega$"

Centerfold (1978)

Country Date

USA 20 September 1978



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0739191

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Vega$ (TV series 1978–1981)

Centerfold (#1.1)


Robert Urich ... Dan Tanna


Release Date: 20 September 1978 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1459015/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Vegas! Vegas! Vegas! (1977) (TV)

Country Date

USA 17 March 1977 (Los Angeles, California)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043516/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

FBI Girl (1951)

Country Date

USA 4 November 1951



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043516/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

FBI Girl (1951)


A governor planning to run for U.S. Senate has a secret past that could prove damaging to his political aspirations: he's a convicted murderer, and that will come to light if the FBI does an investigative check on him. He goes to a local crime boss for help. The racketeer arranges for a low-level FBI employee to take the incriminating file from FBI headquarters, but then she is conveniently murdered. Two FBI agents investigating her murder begin to think that something isn't quite kosher.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Signs.html


Signs [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Now, Father, do you understand|what I've told you?
Caroline...
is this the last time I'm|gonna talk with my wife?
Yes, it is.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085333/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Christine (1983)

Country Date

USA 9 December 1983
UK 2 March 1984










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0036581/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Address Unknown (1944)

Country Date

USA 24 April 1944 (premiere)



http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title/3699/Address-Unknown

TCM


Address Unknown (1944)


In the early 1930s, Martin Schulz, who owns a San Francisco art gallery with fellow German Max Eisenstein, leaves San Francisco with his wife Elsa and their sons for a buying trip in Germany. Remaining behind to run the business is Max and Martin's son Heinrich, who is engaged to Max's daughter Griselle. Griselle, an aspiring young actress, decides to postpone the marriage for one year while she pursues a stage career in Europe. In Germany, meanwhile, Martin meets Baron von Friesche, a cultivated nobleman and advocate of the recently spawned Nazi doctrine. Swayed by the baron's charms, Martin begins to embrace his assertion that Hitler is Germany's destiny. Back in San Francisco, Max and Heinrich become concerned when Martin begins penning letters in praise of Hitler. One night, Griselle, who had gone to Vienna to study acting, visits Martin to tell him that she has won a role in a play to be performed in Berlin. When the baron learns that Griselle's last name is Eisenstein and that her father is Martin's partner, he warns Martin that he must choose between his loyalty to Germany and his friendship with the Jews. Accepting the baron's ultimatum, Martin writes his partner that they must cease all communication because of Max's "race." Certain that Martin's sentiments are motivated by fear of the German censors, Max asks a friend who is traveling to Germany to deliver a message to Martin. When Martin reads the missive, which asks him to signify his affirmation of democratic values with the word "yes," Martin responds "no." One day, during the rehearsal of Griselle's play, a representative from the office of censorship appears at the theater and demands the deletion of several lines extolling the virtues of the meek. Defiant, Griselle speaks the lines during her performance, and when the audience learns that she is a Jew, they hurl racial epithets at her and storm the stage. Narrowly escaping the angry mob, Griselle plods through the countryside to seek refuge with Martin. Learning of his daughter's danger, Max sends Martin a plea to help Griselle. As the police close in on her, Griselle reaches Martin's door and knocks. In response, Martin slams the door in her face, leaving her at the mercy of her pursuers, who shoot and kill her. Furious at her husband for allowing Griselle's death, Elsa decides to leave the country for Switzerland. When Martin sends Max a callous note informing him of Griselle's fate, Max cables back a cryptic message. Soon after, a messenger delivers a letter from Max to Martin, written in code. Martin notices that the censors have deleted part of the document and becomes worried. Martin's concern turns to panic when more coded letters arrive. After writing Heinrich a plea to stop Max's letters, Martin is visited by the baron, who informs him that it is illegal to send or receive coded documents. Desperate to stop the incriminating letters, Martin asks Elsa, who is leaving for Switzerland, to mail a final appeal to Max. Soon after Elsa' s departure, the baron visits Martin and informs him that Elsa was stopped at the border and destroyed a letter written in Martin's hand. Although Martin protests his innocence, the baron refuses to believe him and abandons him. That night, Martin is tormented by imaginary voices calling Griselle's name. As he runs downstairs into his study, he hears the footsteps of soldiers coming to arrest him. Back in San Francisco, the mailman returns Max's letter to Martin, stamped "address unknown." When Max insists that he ceased all correspondence with Martin long ago, Heinrich steps from the shadows, and Max realizes that the incriminating letters were penned by Martin's own son.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087956/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Purple Hearts (1984)

Country Date

USA 30 March 1984 (New York City, New York)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Final_Countdown_The_1980_CD2.html


Final Countdown The


What the hell's going on down there?
He says one more attempt to trick him and the girl is dead.
There'll be no tricks. He can use the radio room if he frees the girl.
Says he doesn't believe you.
Why don't you tell him what's going on here, Commander?
You're an expert on what's gonna happen tomorrow
tell him about it, for God's sakes.
Go on, tell him! We got nothing to lose!
Go ahead, tell him.
26 November, six carriers left the Coral Isles north ofJapan.
The carriers were the Akagi, Kaga, Shokaku
Zuikaku, Hiryu, Soryu.
Tomorrow at dawn, these carriers will send 353 planes
to attack Pearl Harbor.
How in the hell do you know all that?
Your code is "Climb Mount Niitaka."
What's going on?
Please, Miss Scott, don't ask me any questions.
There isn't anything I can tell you at this time.
All right?
Where's Charlie? Where's my dog?
We'll find him, Miss Scott.
He can't get off the ship.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0641972/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Marcus Welby, M.D."

The Problem with Charlie (1973)

Country Date

USA 30 January 1973



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0641972

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Marcus Welby, M.D. (TV series 1969–1976)

The Problem with Charlie (#4.19)


Robert Young ... Dr. Marcus Welby


Release Date: 30 January 1973 (USA)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Signs.html


Signs [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Houdini peed.|I think he's sick.
Why don't you take him outside?|I'll call Dr. Crawford.
He doesn't treat animals.










http://www.navy.mil/management/photodb/photos/090731-N-1325N-001.jpg

NAVY.mil

Official Website of the UNITED STATES NAVY

090731-N-1325N-001 KITSAP, Wash. (July 31, 2009) The Ohio-class ballistic missile submarine USS Alabama (SSBN 731) cycles it's missile hatches during the ships return from a deterrent patrol while the tugs Catahecassa and Mitchell Herbert guide the submarine to be moored at the Delta Pier on board Naval Base Kitsap. (U.S. Navy photo by Ray Narimatsu/Released)


http://www.navy.mil/view_photos_top.asp

090731-N-1325N-001










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupolev_Tu-22M

Tupolev Tu-22M

Maiden flight 30 August 1969

Introduction 1972

The Tupolev Tu-22M (NATO reporting name "Backfire") is a supersonic, swing-wing, long-range strategic and maritime strike bomber developed by the Soviet Union.

The first major production version, entering production 1972, was the Tu-22M2 ('Backfire-B'), with longer wings and an extensively redesigned, area ruled fuselage (raising the crew complement to four), twin NK-22 engines with F-4 Phantom II-style intakes, and new undercarriage carrying the landing gear in the wing glove rather than in large pods. These were most commonly armed with long-range cruise missiles/anti-ship missiles, typically one or two AS-4 'Kitchen' anti-shipping missiles.



http://www.defenseimagery.mil/assetDetails.action?guid=fcb90e4a93926be9f015cc5e7a015e078a67ae50


DD-ST-85-06579

An artist's concept of a Soviet MiG-29 Fulcrum all-weather, fighter-interceptor aircraft with AA-10 missiles (foreground) and a TU-22M Backfire-B bomber aircraft in-flight.

Photographer's Name: Unknown

Date Shot: 5/1/1985

Date Posted:

Location: UNKNOWN










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Signs.html


Signs [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


They're gone, but they're|not really gone.
We just can't see them.
Early this morning,|a bird flew into the area
where the lights were|hovering last night.
It stopped dead in the air|and fell straight down.
They caught it on tape.|They've been playing|it all morning.
The footage looks like|the bird flew into|a wall in the sky.
They found the bird. His...|his head was crushed in.
They think they have some kind|of invisible-shield thing going










http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/CG47.htm

NVR

Naval Vessel Register

TICONDEROGA (CG 47)
(ex-DDG 47)
GUIDED MISSILE CRUISER
Class: CG 47

Status: Stricken, available for donation as a museum and memorial
Award Date: 09/22/1978
Keel Date: 01/21/1980
Launch Date: 04/25/1981
Commission Date: 01/22/1983
Decommission Date: 09/30/2004










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Signs.html


Signs [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


This guy got on our roof|in, like, a second.
O-Our roof is 10 feet high.
They have women's high jumping|in the Olympics.
They got these|Scandinavian women
who can jump clean over me.
Caroline, I know you're|making a point here,
but I just don't know|what it is.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/J/Jacobs_ladder_CD2.html


Jacobs ladder [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Jacob?
Hi. I'm Michael Newman.
Yeah.
I told you you'd know me.
I've been tracking you for a long time.
I wish I'd spoken to you before tonight.
Why are you following me?
You're one of the survivors, Jacob.
Come on. We can't talk here.
It's not safe. Come on.
So, first I'm arrested, right?
Best LSD I ever made right down the drain.
I figured, "This is it.
20 years in the can if I'm lucky."
That was 1968.
Long time ago.
Really. Next thing I know, I'm on Riker's island.
Ever been there, man?
Well, suddenly, they take me from my cell,
they throw me in a waiting room With bank teller windows.
Four army colonels with medals up their asses
are standing on the other side.
They say to me, if I come to Vietnam for two years--
No action, just work in a lab--
they'll drop all charges and wipe the record clean.
I'd only been in jail 13 hours.
I knew 'Nam couldn't be any worse.
Shows how little you knew.
Yeah, really. They had me by the balls.
Next thing I know, I'm in Saigon.
I'm working in a top-secret lab
synthesizing mind-altering drugs.
Not the street stuff.
They had us isolating special properties--
the dark side.
They wanted a drug that increased aggressive tendencies.
They were scared. They were worried.
They figured you guys were too soft,
not fighting up to your potential.
They wanted something to stir you up,
make you mad, you know, tap into your anger.
And we did it.
Most powerful thing I ever saw.
Even a bad trip, and believe me, I've had my share,
do not compare to the fury of the Ladder.
The Ladder?
Yeah. That's what they called it.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043149/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Wyoming Mail (1950)

Country Date

USA 10 October 1950



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043149/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

Wyoming Mail (1950)


In 1869, the United States begins a railroad mail service to the West Coast which proves highly tempting to train robbers, in particular an organized gang with one of the mail's supposed guardians in their pay. Prizefighter Steve Davis, a former army intelligence man, is hired to track down the gang and save the Territorial Mail Service. Steve goes undercover in territorial prison, leans Morse Code from a fellow prisoner, breaks jail, infiltrates the gang...and finds time to romance dance-hall singer Mary, who proves to have hidden depths...










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099871/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Jacob's Ladder (1990)

Country Date

USA 2 November 1990
UK 27 September 1991










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/J/Jacobs_ladder_CD2.html


Jacobs ladder [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Geary.
Mr. Geary.
Excuse me.
Who's been talking to you, huh?
The Army?
Have they been talking to you?
Nobody's talking to nobody.
You don't have a case.
Keep your hands off me.
Leave me alone.
You can't walk away like this.
We need your help.
You need a doctor.
The Army did something to me.
I got to prove it.
There's nothing I can do, all right?
Just leave me alone.
Something's going on here.
You're not telling me something.
What's wrong with you?
I'll tell you what's wrong.
I don't know you from Adam.
You walk in with some bizarre-o story
and demand I check it out. I did.
I don't know what you take me for,
but you've used me.
Used you?
I checked with the Army.
You never even went to Vietnam.
What's that supposed to mean?
You and your friends are wacko!
You were all discharged on psychological grounds
after some war games in Thailand.
Don't you see what they're doing?
We were in Da Nang. You got to believe me.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074413/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Displaced Person (1977) (TV)

Country Date

USA 12 April 1977










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Signs.html


Signs [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


I guess if this is|the end of the world,
I'm screwed, right?
People who kill|reverends' wives
aren't exactly ushered|to the front of the|line in Heaven.
Wh... Where|are you going, Ray?
To the lake.
The way I see it...
these places marked|in crops and such...
none of them are|really near water.
I don't think they like water.
Can't be any worse than here.
Did you see something, Ray?
I know what I've done to you.
I made you question|your faith.
I'm truly sorry for what|I've done to you and yours.
All right.
And don't open|my pantry, Father.
I found one of them in|there and locked him in.










http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/232200/J-Paul-Getty

Encyclopædia Britannica


J. Paul Getty

ARTICLE from the Encyclopædia Britannica

J. Paul Getty, in full Jean Paul Getty (born Dec. 15, 1892, Minneapolis, Minn., U.S.—died June 6, 1976, Sutton Place, Surrey, Eng.), American oil billionaire reputed to be the richest man in the world at the time of his death. He owned a controlling interest in the Getty Oil Company and in nearly 200 other concerns.

After graduating from the University of Oxford in 1913, Getty bought and sold oil leases near Tulsa, Okla., with the help of his father, George F. Getty, himself an oil millionaire. Young Getty proved to be a gifted entrepreneur and by 1916 had made ... (100 of 316 words)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0041841/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Sands of Iwo Jima (1949)

Country Date

USA 14 December 1949 (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0041841

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Sands of Iwo Jima (1949)


A dramatization of the World War II Battle of Iwo Jima.


John Wayne ... Sgt. John M. Stryker










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074174/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Bad News Bears (1976)

Country Date

USA 6 April 1976 (New York City, New York)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0286106/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Signs (2002)


SFC Cunningham: You didn't used to play baseball did ya? Shit, I know you. You're Merrill Hess! I was there the day you hit that 507-footer over the left field wall, set the record. Man, that thing had a motor on it. It's still the record right?

Merrill: Got the bat at home on the wall.

SFC Cunningham: You've got two minor league home-run records, don't ya?

Merrill: Five.

SFC Cunningham: Why weren't you in the pros making stacks of cash and getting your toes licked by beautiful women?

Lionel Prichard: 'Cause he has another record most people don't know about. He has the minor league strikeout record.

Merrill: Hello Lionel.

Lionel Prichard: Merrill's a class-A screw up. He would just swing that bat as hard as he could every time. Didn't matter what the coaches said, didn't matter who was on base. He would just whip that bat through the air as hard as he could. Looked like a lumberjack chopping down a tree. Merrill here has more strikeouts than any two players.

SFC Cunningham: You really got the strikeout record?

Merrill: Felt wrong not to swing.





http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Signs.html


Signs [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


I never told you|the last words
that Colleen said|before they let her die.
She said, "See."
Then her eyes glazed a bit.
{y:i}And then she said, |{y:i}"Swing away."
{y:i}You know why she said that?
Because the nerve|endings in her brain|were firing as she died,
and some random memory of us|at one of your baseball games|just popped into her head.
There is no one watching|out for us, Merrill.
We are all on our own.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104020/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Crash Landing: The Rescue of Flight 232 (1992) (TV)

Country Date

USA 24 February 1992



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104020

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Crash Landing: The Rescue of Flight 232 (1992) (TV)

Release Date: 24 February 1992 (USA)

Tagline: In 1988, Sioux City Iowa organized a revolutionary "Disaster Preparedness Program." On July 19th, 1989, they needed every trick in the book.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0519756/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

"Battlestar Galactica"

The Magnificent Warriors (1978)

Country Date

USA 12 November 1978



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0519756

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Battlestar Galactica (TV series 1978–1979)

The Magnificent Warriors (#1.8)


Richard Hatch ... Capt. Apollo


After the Cylon's destroy two of the fleet's Agro ships and cripple the last remaining one, Adama hopes to swap an old energizer for seed on the the planet Sectar in Quadrant Zeta. Unfortunately Siress Belloby won't give up the energizer unless the commander courts her. Down on the planet, the inhabitants of the small Agro community of Serenity are looking for a new dispensable constable to hold off the Borays who raid the town each high moon.


Release Date: 12 November 1978 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0519756/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

"Battlestar Galactica"

The Magnificent Warriors (1978)


Flight Sgt. Jolly: Greenbean, form on me. There's a pair going after the Agro-Ships on the perimeter.

Greenbean: You would worry about that. If they hit those birds, you'll have nothing to eat, Jolly.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Airlines_Flight_232

United Airlines Flight 232

United Airlines Flight 232 was a scheduled flight from Stapleton International Airport in Denver, Colorado, to O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, with continuing service to Philadelphia International Airport. On July 19, 1989, the DC-10 (Registration N1819U) operating the route crash-landed in Sioux City, Iowa, after suffering catastrophic failure of its tail-mounted engine, which led to the loss of all flight controls. 111 people died in the accident


The crew guided the crippled jet to Sioux Gateway Airport and lined it up for landing on one of the runways. However, without flight controls, they were unable to slow down for landing, and were forced to attempt landing at much too high a speed and rate of descent. On touchdown, the aircraft broke apart, caught fire, and rolled over. The largest section came to rest in a cornfield next to the runway.


On final descent, the aircraft was going 240 knots and sinking at 1,850 feet per minute, while a safe landing would require 140 knots and 300 feet per minute. Fitch needed a seat for landing; Dvorak offered up his own, as it could be moved to a position behind the throttles. Dvorak sat in the cockpit's jumpseat for landing. Unfortunately, right before touchdown, the aircraft began a downward phugoid and veered right. The flight crew had no time to react. The tip of the right wing hit the runway first, spilling fuel, which ignited immediately. The tail section broke off from the force of the impact, and the rest of the aircraft bounced several times, shedding the landing gear and engine nacelles and breaking the fuselage into several main pieces. On the final impact the right wing was sheared off and the main part of the aircraft skidded sideways, rolled over on to its back, and slid to a stop upside-down in a corn field to the right of Runway 22. Witnesses reported that the aircraft cartwheeled, but the investigation did not confirm this. News reports that the aircraft cartwheeled were due to misinterpretation of the video of the crash that showed the flaming right wing tumbling end-over-end and the intact left wing, still attached to the fuselage, rolling up and over as the fuselage flipped over.

Of the 296 people on board, 111 died in the crash. Most were killed by injuries sustained in the multiple impacts, but 35 people in the middle fuselage section directly above the fuel tanks died from smoke inhalation in the post-crash fire. Of those, 24 had no traumatic blunt-force injuries. The majority of the 185 survivors were seated behind first class and ahead of the wings. Many passengers were able to walk out through the ruptures to the structure, and in many cases got lost in the high field of corn










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Signs.html


Signs [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Same show's on every station.
{y:i}Every station?
{y:i}Bo, turn up the volume.
Crop signs first emerged|in the late '70s
with renewed interest|in extraterrestrial life.
They died out|by the early '80s,
dismissed as hoaxes.
This new resurgence|is wholly different.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0286106/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Signs (2002)


Merrill: Morgan, this crop stuff is just about a bunch of nerds who never had a girlfriend their whole lives. They're like thirty now. They make up secret codes and analyze Greek mythology and make secret societies where other guys who never had girlfriends can join in. They do stupid crap like this to feel special. It's a scam.