Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Somewhere a plan is already in place for when I first publicly demonstrate to the world my hyperspace matter transporation technology.




The plan is specific and does not mean I am just going to on impulse make a hyperspace jump and show up unannounced in someones office.

There is also a downside associated with the use of my hyperspace technology. That is why I have resisted using it all this time even though I did need it in the past and I have a need for it now at this very moment.

So as I sit here in the past few minutes as I thought through part of this note and then thought most about it as I write it, as I normally write a lot of things as I am thinking it through, I have wondered about the undesirable consequences associated with the use of my hyperspace matter transportation technology.

I wonder if I am going to become fully consciously aware of those undesirable consequences of my technology, much the way I used to be aware that my gasoline-powered automobile, of the kind I have not operated in well over six years now, was contributing to the pollution of our planet Earth and of how I was willing to find that acceptable despite all the times I really did not need to drive my gasoline-powered vehicle. Or will I not be consciously aware of the undesirable consequences of using my hyperspace technology because the consequences do not really affect me personally and I could really use a break for once and besides the undesirable consequences really are not so bad.