Thursday, September 22, 2011

"This isn't right."




I just saw a strange flash of light. The source of the light, which really wasn't so much a flash of light, is explainable. But it got me thinking that is how it all started. Then I started thinking about occurrences where that notion shows up, as I reference below. The reason for all this is that is how I started to recognize the symbols. Eventually I saw more than just simple flashes of light, or in this case, something that looked shinier than it would be seem to be normally. Studying the object, at least at this stage, doesn't help any with progress. I think, maybe wishful thinking, that is how the process starts as I make progress towards starting to recognize more complex shapes and patterns that no one else can see. I can recall talking to people in about 1994 or maybe 1993 about something similar but that is generally known to the public. I think that is a real memory. I think that was the kind of chatter I was listening for among people around me.










http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Star_Trek_Generations


Star Trek Generations


The El-Aurian scientist Dr. Tolian Soran is seeking 'paradise' in the form of an energy realm called 'the Nexus', and destroying entire civilizations in the process. Captain Jean-Luc Picard and the Enterprise-D are the only ship and crew in range – or even aware – of Soran's mad quest for immortality, but even the crew of the Federation's most highly-regarded starship may not be enough.

They need help, and they find it in the most unlikely of places, from one of the most decorated captains in Starfleet history.


Later Picard strolls through his home, into a study and to large bay windows overlooking snow-covered trees, decorated with colorful lights and bulbs. Standing at the windows, Picard finds himself staring into a strange, surrealistic world, the bulbs on the trees containing small stars that flash brilliant bursts of light. Suddenly, he remembers what happened










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Deep_Impact.html


Deep Impact


Sometimes I see|flashes of light...
You know,|like... colours.