Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Day 746




SON! I don't know about the rest of the first season and the rest of the series but that first episode beats the hell out of "The Walking Dead". And that's despite all The Obviousness. And that's after only the first few minutes. Watching the entire first episode that's really damn incredible. And feels likes six hours has passed since I started watching that first episode and since now when I have finished watching that first 42 minutes or so that is listed for that first episode.

God, I gotta start taking these people around me less seriously. I walk out often and I get back thinking I'm sure glad I didn't punch out anybody.

One punch.

I know I could do it.

Other times I think I would let myself lose. I can't win.

And that's the truth. I really feel on the edge out there. Every day out there on the edge.

People trying to talk sense to me.

All I want to do is Fight.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=justified&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Justified

Fire in the Hole


Hey, you remember the picket lines, don't you? Courts backing the company scabs and gun thugs.
Whose side you think the government's always been on, Raylan? Us or the people with money? And who do you think controls that money? Who do you think wants to mongrelize the world? - Who? - The Jews.
Boyd, you know any Jews?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Chad Trammell

Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 12:37 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: When I drove that slow you know it's hard to steer

Kerry — Amazing to hear from you. Hey, that wreck at Pizza Hut turned out to be a blessing in some ways.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 October 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=back-to-the-future-part-ii

Springfield! Springfield!


Back To The Future Part II (1989)


Are your folks home yet ?
I brought pizza !
- Who's going to eat all that ?
- I will.
Damn this traffic !
Jennifer, old Jennifer gets home around
now. I hope we're not too late.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=justified&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Justified

Fire in the Hole


Come with me while I smoke.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104257/quotes

IMDb


A Few Good Men (1992)

Quotes


Judge Randolph: *Consider yourself in Contempt!*

Kaffee: *Colonel Jessep, did you order the Code Red?*

Judge Randolph: You *don't* have to answer that question!

Col. Jessep: I'll answer the question!

[to Kaffee]

Col. Jessep: You want answers?

Kaffee: I think I'm entitled to.

Col. Jessep: *You want answers?*

Kaffee: *I want the truth!*

Col. Jessep: *You can't handle the truth!*










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=justified&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Justified

Fire in the Hole


What are you doing here, Raylan?

I'm going to be working in Kentucky. - Working for the Marshal's office.

- Raylan? What are you doing here?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/09/10 12:48 PM


From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is 4710 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 March 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/justified/fire-in-the-hole-1322988/trivia/

tv.com


Justified Season 1 Episode 1

Fire in the Hole

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Mar 16, 2010 on FX


QUOTES


Raylan: I guess I never thought of myself as an angry man.

Winona: Honestly, you're the angriest man I've ever known.



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=justified&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Justified

Fire in the Hole


Raylan.
Well, you do a good job of hiding it, and I suppose most folks don't see it, but honestly, you're the angriest man I have ever known.



































hDSC00620.JPG



































hDSC00621.JPG



































hDSC00623.JPG



































hDSC00624.JPG



































hDSC00625.JPG



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:37 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 13 October 2015