Wednesday, October 21, 2015

"For first, of course, he must find a high enough tree to climb."




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/06/07 8:32 PM
I must have hated the night time when I was lost in Africa. During the full moon wasn't so bad and some times I had fire, but the other times was just......I don't know how to finish that sentence.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/17/07 4:28 PM

After that dream about the dinosaurs eating the tree I was in, which was actually probably a giraffe or elephant when I was lost in Africa


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 May 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/7/2006 8:42 PM
I have been thinking I was on the ground in both of these places:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_19



The Mk 19 has been used by American forces in Somalia (1993) and in Iraq (1991) by special forces operating behind enemy lines.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 September 2006 excerpt ends]



































10800_DSC01319.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, May 19, 2006 10:21:01 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 19, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:

My memory, which I am growing increasingly certain is false beyond a certain date


I am wondering today if I was either genetically engineered prior to birth or genetically modified after birth to allow for greater tolerance of long term travel in space.


I was thinking today about something I read recently in the novel 2001: Space Odyssey. Clarke wrote something about the progress of man from femur-wielding ape-man to man's use of guided missiles.


I wonder where the divergence point is in history? When did I become Kerry Burgess and who am I really?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=interstellar

Springfield! Springfield!


Interstellar (2014)


Hello Cooper.

Professor Brand.

Explain to me how you found this facility.

Kind of accidently stumbled upon it. We were on a salvage run...

You're sitting in the best kept secret in the world. Nobody stumbles in here, nobody stumbles out.

Cooper, please, cooperate with these people.

Well, it's kinda hard to explain. We we.., we learnt these coordinates... ...from an anomaly.

-What sort of anomaly?

I hesitate to term it supernatural but it damn well wasn't scientific...

You're gonna have to be specific Mr. Cooper, right now.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:30 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 03 September 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/09/interstellar.html


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062622/releaseinfo

IMDb


2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)

Release Info

USA 2 April 1968 (Washington, D.C.) (premiere)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043989/releaseinfo

IMDb


Sailor Beware (1952)

Release Info

USA 24 January 1952 (Los Angeles, California)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043989/fullcredits

IMDb


Sailor Beware (1952)

Full Cast & Crew

Dean Martin ... Al Crowthers
Jerry Lewis ... Melvin Jones










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062622/quotes

IMDb


2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)

Quotes


HAL: I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 September 2015 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:04 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 21 October 2015