Thursday, October 15, 2015

"every woman in this town comes with baggage."




http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1510/14/sitroom.02.html

CNN


TRANSCRIPTS


THE SITUATION ROOM

Disturbing Police Video; Off and Running; Jerusalem Under Siege; Trump to Host 'SNL'. Aired 18-19:00p ET

Aired October 14, 2015 - 18:00 ET


BLITZER: Van, stand by. Everyone, stand by.

There is more we're going to discuss, more on Donald Trump. He is set, by the way, to host "Saturday Night Live." Will he outdo his performance from a decade ago, which, mysteriously, almost completely vanished?












YouTube


Donald Trump's House of Wings










http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1510/14/sitroom.02.html

CNN


TRANSCRIPTS


THE SITUATION ROOM

Disturbing Police Video; Off and Running; Jerusalem Under Siege; Trump to Host 'SNL'. Aired 18-19:00p ET

Aired October 14, 2015 - 18:00 ET


(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

[18:30:15] UNIDENTIFIED MALE (singing): You know our wings will make you happy. You know our wings will fill you up. If you want a place where you love chicken wings, yes, Donald Trump's Hot Wings.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

[18:35:12] BLITZER: We're back are our political commentators. Ana, Donald Trump, as you now know, will host "Saturday Night Live" November 7. That's only three weeks or so. I want to play for you and for our viewers a sketch from the last time he hosted "SNL." This was back in 2004. Watch this.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

DONALD TRUMP (R), PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE: Cock-a-doodle-doo, folks. I'm Donald Trump, and there's two things in the world I love: a good deal and a good meal. So when I drove by a defunct Meineke muffler shop in Inglewood, New Jersey, I knew what I had to do. I had buy it on the cheap and convert it into a restaurant specializing in buffalo chicken wings. So I did.

And it's the most important thing I've ever done in my entire life. So please, join me at Donald Trump's House of Wings.










http://snltranscripts.jt.org/03/03p.phtml

Saturday Night Live


Season 29: Episode 16


Air Date: April 3rd, 2004

Host: Donald Trump



http://snltranscripts.jt.org/03/03pmono.phtml

Saturday Night Live

Season 29: Episode 16


03p: Donald Trump / Toots and the Maytals

Donald Trump's Monologue


Donald Trump: Thank you! Wow. Thank you very much. Thank you. It's great to be here, at "Saturday Night Live", but - I'll be completely honest - it's even better for "Saturday Night Live" that I'm here. Nobody's bigger than me.. nobody's better than me.. I'm a ratings machine! I've got the number one television show, "The Apprentice".. [ audience erupts into applause ] Where, after just one season, I'm about to become the highest-paid television personality in America! And, as everyone in this room knows, highest-paid means best, right?

But television's really just a hobby for me. I'm primarily occupied with my real estate holdings, my best-selling books, and making love to women who've won prizes for their beauty. But not any more, because I have a great girlfriend. That's true. The point is -- [ audience cracks up ] What the hell is this? I can't win. See, you can't win. The point is, I'm a busy man. And, in case I get called - always on business, always on improtant business - I got a replacement. I got a really great replacement. Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Darrell Hammond!

[ Darrell Hammond steps out, disguised as a near-accurate, though shorter, version of Donald Trump ]

Donald Trump: Darrell. I love what you do. It's great. Do that thing, go ahead.

Back-Up Donald Trump: [ motions his hand ] You're fired!

Donald Trump: Do it again, Darrell, I love it!

Back-Up Donald Trump: [ motions his hand ] You're fired!

Donald Trump: Ah! Keep firing, Darrell! We're gonna clean out NBC!

[ Jeff Zucker enters stage ]

Jeff Zucker: [ laughing nervously, as he motions his hands back and forth with each passing word ] Wait a second, Donald! You can't fire everyone here at NBC.

Donald Trump: Who are you?

Jeff Zucker: Jeff Zucker, NBC President of Entertainment, News & Cable Group. And I've had the.. "Will & Grace".. to lead this network. Right.. "Friends"? [ low response, so he pulls out a remote control and adjusts his own volume of canned laughter ]

Donald Trump: Darrell. Do it to him.

Back-Up Donald Trump: [ motions his hand ] You're fired!

Donald Trump: Do it again, Darrell, I love it - Do it.

Back-Up Donald Trump: [ motions his hand ] You're fired!

Donald Trump: Darrell.. go fire whoever you want. Get the hell out of here.

[ Darrell exits ]

Look, Jim - you are the President, but I'm the only thing they've got on this network that's any good now.

Jeff Zucker: Now, that's not true. In fact, NBC has an exciting line-up of new shows, that will appeal to a very wide audience. Shows like these - what happens when two gay brothers inherit a mental hospital? Find out on.. "Fruits & Nuts".

[ show title card ]

Donald Trump: That sounds terrible!

Jeff Zucker: And, if that wasn't enough, we've got a makeover show in the works, that's sure to become a phenomenom. Watch straight men get fashion tips from a gay guy who may or may not be looking at you, on "Queer Eye With A Lazy Eye".

[ show title card ]

Donald Trump: Now, that one actually sounds pretty good.

Jeff Zucker: Sticking with the gay theme, because it seems to be working for us - an exciting new police drama - "Law & Order: Queer Squad".










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20020917&slug=dige17m

The Seattle Times


Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Local Digest

Gates family adds baby girl

SEATTLE — Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates and his wife, Melinda, are parents for the third time.

Phoebe Adelle Gates was born Saturday at Overlake Hospital Medical Center in Bellevue. The birth was announced yesterday.

The girl weighed 9 pounds, 13 ounces, family spokeswoman Annemarie Hou said.

The couple have a 6-year-old daughter, Jennifer, and a 3-year-old son, Rory.










http://snltranscripts.jt.org/03/03psons.phtml

Saturday Night Live

Season 29: Episode 16


03p: Donald Trump / Toots and the Maytals

Fathers and Sons

Peter Fleck...Seth Meyers

Gary Fleck...Donald Trump

John Sassen...Horatio Sanz

David Sassen...Jimmy Fallon


[title: Channel 53 Public Access T.V. of Central Illinois]

Voice Over: You're watching Channel 53 Public Access T.V. of Central Illinois.

[dissolve to living room with superimposed title: Fathers and Sons]

[title fades, brief intro music plays, Peter and Gary are sitting on a couch]

Peter: Hi! Welcome to Fathers and Sons, the show that teaches and discusses how positive communication between fathers and sons can make this special relationship between two men even better. I'm Peter Fleck, and this is my dad, Gary. There's no reason why sensitivity and warmth can't be key ingredients between fathers and sons. That's why we're here today on Fathers and Sons. Isn't that right, Dad?

Gary: You could really cut that intro in half. Boy, it's way, way too long.

Peter: Okay, here we go again, all right. It's a bit long, you're right.

Gary: You don't have to tell me when I'm right. I know when I'm right. Now let's do it. Come on, this is just a miserable way to spend a Sunday.

Peter: Our first segment is called Father and Son Memories. We've each prepared a story. My story takes place at a little league game when I was thirteen. A ground ball went through my legs and Dad screamed, "Hey fellas, anyone want to lend me their son for the day so I have something to cheer about?" Do you remember that, Dad?

Gary: I don't remember you ever playing baseball.

Peter: I played for eight years.

Gary: Well, I remember you were on a team. I just don't remember you playing baseball. Ha-ha-ha. [nudges Peter]

Peter: It's surprising I wasn't a better player. I mean, we practiced once, but then you left because you were worried my [air quotes] "sissy" was contagious.










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Doral: You mixed the samples up! I'm human!










http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=22989

F.D. » Transcripts » M-N » NCIS: Los Angeles


07x04 - Command & Control


What do we know about this guy?

He's a control freak.

He wants to run the show.

He wants us to feel helpless.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:18 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 15 October 2015