Friday, October 30, 2015

Star Trek Generations (1994)




http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations (1994)


PICARD: How long have you been here?

KIRK: I don't know. I was aboard the Enterprise-B in the deflector control room... ...Stir these, will you?

(Kirk thrusts a hot frying pan into Picard's hands)

PICARD: Ow!

KIRK: The bulkhead in front of me disappeared.










http://www.britannica.com/biography/James-A-Van-Allen

Encyclopædia Britannica


James A. Van Allen

American physicist

James A. Van Allen, in full James Alfred Van Allen (born Sept. 7, 1914, Mount Pleasant, Iowa, U.S.—died Aug. 9, 2006, Iowa City, Iowa), American physicist, whose discovery of the Van Allen radiation belts, two zones of radiation encircling Earth, brought about new understanding of cosmic radiation and its effects on Earth.

Van Allen attended Iowa Wesleyan College (B.S., 1935) and the University of Iowa (M.S., 1936; Ph.D., 1939). During World War II he served as a naval officer and helped develop the radio proximity fuse for naval artillery shells. In 1946 he was placed in charge of high altitude research at the Applied Physics Laboratory of Johns Hopkins University, Silver Spring, Md. He supervised the testing and use of captured German V-2 rockets for upper atmosphere exploration and assisted in the development of the Aerobee, one of the first rockets built for research purposes.

In 1951 Van Allen became professor of physics at the University of Iowa, where he taught until his retirement in 1985. He was one of the scientists who proposed a program of worldwide cooperation in research, the International Geophysical Year (IGY) of 1957–58. The instrumentation of the early Explorer satellites, part of the United States’ IGY program, was built by Van Allen and his associates. Launched on Jan. 31, 1958, Explorer 1 was the first successful U.S. space satellite. The information on cosmic radiation gathered by the Explorer satellites led to the discovery of the Van Allen radiation belts. He later participated in the development of numerous space probes built to study planetary and solar physics.

Van Allen wrote numerous papers and journal articles. He also edited Scientific Uses of Earth Satellites (1956) and was an associate editor of the Journal of Geophysical Research (1959–64) and Physics of Fluids (1958–62). He was elected to the National Academy of Sciences in 1959 and was president of the American Geophysical Union from 1982 to 1984. In 1987 he was awarded the National Medal of Science.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:32 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 28 October 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/10/did-computer-take-that-into-account.html


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111280/releaseinfo

IMDb


Star Trek: Generations (1994)

Release Info

USA 17 November 1994 (Hollywood, California) (premiere)


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 October 2015 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations (1994)


PICARD: What's the 'Nexus'?

GUINAN: The energy ribbon that destroyed that ship was just not some random phenomenon travelling through the universe. It's a doorway to another place that we call the Nexus. It's a place that I've tried very, very hard to forget.










http://www.tv.com/shows/fear-the-walking-dead/not-fade-away-3247778/

tv.com


Fear the Walking Dead Season 1 Episode 4

Not Fade Away

Aired Sunday Sep 20, 2015 on AMC

AIRED: 9/20/15



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=fear-the-walking-dead-2015&episode=s01e04

Springfield! Springfield!


Fear the Walking Dead

Not Fade Away


someone has to watch Nick.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=fear-the-walking-dead-2015&episode=s01e04

Springfield! Springfield!


Fear the Walking Dead

Not Fade Away


Nick needs to be watched.























http://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/radiation_belts.jpg



















http://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/thumbnails/image/63594main_image_aurora.jpg



































10800_DSC01446.JPG






























10800_DSC01450.JPG






























10800_DSC01451.JPG






























10800_DSC01454.JPG






























10800_DSC01455.JPG



































10800_DSC01452.JPG






























10800_DSC01453.JPG










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie7.html

Star Trek Generations (1994)


PICARD: Will, ...just imagine what it was like. No engines. No computers. Just the wind and the sea and the stars to guide you.

RIKER: Bad food, brutal discipline. ...No women!

COMM VOICE: Bridge to Captain Picard.

PICARD: Picard here.

COMM VOICE: There's a personal message for you from Earth.

PICARD: Put it through down here. The best thing about a life at sea was that no one could reach you.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 1:40 PM Sunday, December 17, 2006


For all these obvious clues that demonstrate that Microsoft is stealing my image, I am only finding the easy ones. Microsoft/Corbis's grand larceny is much more complex. They are developing their content by stalking me constantly and when they start selling the property they have stolen from me, all of what I have figured out so far will be just the tip of the iceburg. I am seeing that my family, including my children, are showing up in Microsoft/Corbis's attempts to steal my image for the financial gain of Microsoft/Corbis and accomplices. It may be that all this wasn't supposed to be revealed by them until decades from now so they are taking a lot of time to develop the content because there is going to be such a large market for it in the future. And they have a world audience to market to. They can, for example, play up on anti-American sentiment and that is why they revealed that I flew with Israel to Iraq in 1981. A lot of people that hate America would be very interested in buying and viewing that content. Bill Gates is thinking that there will be so much anti-American sentiment by that time that no one will really care that they had hidden cameras in my homes for all those years. People will still purchase and view whatever content they deliver regardless of just how badly Microsoft/Corbis was stalking me or because of the destruction Microsoft/Corbis caused as a result of selling their stolen product.

It is a win-win for Bill Gates and accomplices. He knows that people will still buy the property he has stolen from me regardless of how it wrecks my life. It is the same reason the paparazzi has such a lucrative appeal for people. If there wasn't a lot of money to be made in stalking celebrities, there wouldn't be so many people taking pictures of them. Bill Gates is the king of the paparazzi and he has billions to spend on crooked lawyers such as Brad Smith, dirty cops such as Dave Reichert, and corrupt politicians such as George W. Bush. There is something to all this that for Bill Gates is beyond money but I don't know what it is. Maybe he doesn't need any motivation and is doing it just because he is a sociopath.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 December 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 3:53 AM Thursday, December 07, 2006


Content Is King at Corbis

Content Is King at Corbis
MARCH 15, 2006

Bill Gates' photo agency squares off with Getty Images, as it tries to reach profitability in the $2 billion digital-image market


It is not just the Seattle area where Microsoft has been encoding personal details about me into their facilities. The new Microsoft data-center in Quincy, Washington, aligns with C Street and 3rd Avenue at its north-east corner.

Microsoft research at Cambrige, UK, is near the intersection of Thomson Avenue and A1303. I can't remember for certain, but I think my real first name is Thomas and my birthdate is 3/3/1959.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 December 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.azlyrics.com/c/coldplay.html

AZ

COLDPLAY

album: "X&Y" (2005)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/coldplay/talk.html

AZ

COLDPLAY

"Talk"

Oh brother I can't, I can't get through
I've been trying hard to reach you, cause I don't know what to do
Oh brother I can't believe it's true
I'm so scared about the future and I wanna talk to you
Oh I wanna talk to you
You can take a picture of something you see
In the future where will I be?
You can climb a ladder up to the sun
Or write a song nobody has sung
Or do something that's never been done

Are you lost or incomplete?
Do you feel like a puzzle, you can't find your missing piece?
Tell me how do you feel?
Well I feel like they're talking in a language I don't speak
And they're talking it to me










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:45 AM Friday, April 29, 2011


1994 film "Princess Caraboo" DVD video:


Mary: "Land ho!" cries the sailor. Now, the princess don't know what that means but she sees a land










From 5/21/1969 ( I am Princeton University doctor of medicine graduate as Dr Thomas Reagan MD ) to 1/21/1976 ( my first landing the planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) is 2436 days

2436 = 1218 + 1218

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 11/15/1966 ( the United States Gemini 12 spacecraft splashdown and as Tom Reagan the US Navy officer I was United States Gemini 12 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut returning from orbit of the planet Earth ) is 1218 days



From 7/21/1969 ( I was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut walking on the planet Earth's moon as United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan ) to 1/21/1976 ( my first landing the planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of the planet Mars ) is 2375 days

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) to 9/2/1965 ( my first day as university student and graduate student instructor at Princeton University Princeton New Jersey United States where I earned doctor of medicine degree as Dr. Thomas Reagan MD ) is 2375 days


http://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Solar


Solar System: Wed 1976 Jan 21

Mars
Distance (AU)
0.743



http://www.onlineconversion.com/length_all.htm

Welcome to OnlineConversion.com

All Length and Distance Conversions

Result:

0.743 astronomical unit = 69 066 026.667 mile [survey, US]


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 April 2011 excerpt ends]










From 6/17/1947 ( Harry Truman - Commencement Address at Princeton University ) To 11/17/1994 is 17320 days

17320 = 8660 + 8660

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 8660 days



From 2/23/1944 ( premiere US film "The Purple Heart" ) To 11/17/1994 is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 10/13/1987 ( Walter Houser Brattain deceased ) To 11/17/1994 is 2592 days

2592 = 1296 + 1296

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/21/1969 ( the Princeton University doctor of medicine degree graduation of my biological brother Dr Thomas Reagan MD ) is 1296 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) To 11/17/1994 is 1400 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/2/1969 ( the first automatic teller machine in the United States was installed by Chemical Bank in Rockville New York ) is 1400 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 11/17/1994 is 1400 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/2/1969 ( the first automatic teller machine in the United States was installed by Chemical Bank in Rockville New York ) is 1400 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-childhood-express.html ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111280/releaseinfo

IMDb


Star Trek: Generations (1994)

Release Info

USA 17 November 1994 (Hollywood, California) (premiere)










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=12671

The American Presidency Project

Harry S. Truman

XXXIII President of the United States: 1945-1953

117 - Commencement Address at Princeton University.

June 17, 1947

President Dodds, distinguished guests, ladies and gentlemen:

The President of Princeton University spoke of crises a while ago. He should try sitting in my chair for about an hour and a half!










http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/1956/brattain-facts.html

Nobelprize.org

The Official Web Site of the Nobel Prize

The Nobel Prize in Physics 1956

William B. Shockley, John Bardeen, Walter H. Brattain


Walter Houser Brattain

Born: 10 February 1902, Amoy, China

Died: 13 October 1987, Seattle, WA, USA

Affiliation at the time of the award: Bell Telephone Laboratories, Murray Hill, NJ, USA

Prize motivation: "for their researches on semiconductors and their discovery of the transistor effect"

Field: instrumentation, semiconductor technology










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/27/2006 9:44 PM
This song released in 1986. I “remember” someone laughing when I was singing it one day when I was repairing an ATM machine at First Federal.

Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades
Timbuk 3

I study nuclear science
I love my classes
I got a crazy teacher, he wears dark glasses
Things are going great, and they're only getting better
I'm doing all right, getting good grades
The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades

I've got a job waiting for my graduation
Fifty thou a year -- buys a lot of beer
Things are going great, and they're only getting better
I'm doing all right, getting good grades
The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades

Well I'm heavenly blessed and worldly wise
I'm a peeping-tom techie with x-ray eyes
Things are going great, and they're only getting better
I'm doing all right, getting good grades
The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades

I study nuclear science
I love my classes
I got a crazy teacher, he wears dark glasses
Things are going great, and they're only getting better
I'm doing all right, getting good grades
The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades
I gotta wear shades, I gotta wear shades


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 October 2006 excerpt ends]





http://www.azlyricdb.com/lyrics/Timbuk-3-Futures-So-Bright-I-Gotta-Wear-Shades-445861

A-Z LYRICS Database


Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades

Timbuk 3










From 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut ) To 10/29/1995 is 122 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/4/1966 ( John Lennon proclaims that he and The Beatles are "more popular than Jesus now" ) is 122 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 10/29/1995 is 313 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/11/1966 ( premiere US TV series "It's About Time" ) is 313 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 10/29/1995 is 1688 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/17/1970 ( premiere US film "On a Clear Day You Can See Forever" ) is 1688 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/treehouse-of-horror-vi-1419/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 7 Episode 6

Treehouse of Horror VI

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 29, 1995 on FOX

AIRED: 10/29/95










http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/3F04.html

Treehouse of Horror VI


Homer drives back home to get some equipment, then returns to the Lard Lad Donuts boy. He listens to the radio on the way as the weather turns thunderous.

Announcer: Astronomers from Tacoma to Vladivostok have just reported an ionic disturbance in the vicinity of the Van Allen Belt. Scientists are recommending that necessary precautions be taken.

Homer: [scoffs] Eggheads. What do they know



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:09 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 30 October 2015