Monday, October 26, 2015

Ronald Reagan - Proclamation 4865 - High Seas Interdiction of Illegal Aliens





























10800_DSC01398.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2006 2:25 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2006 excerpt ends]






















https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8a/Sharon_Tate_still.JPG










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2006 2:25 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:


I hope that was her in my dream, although the woman in the dream seemed to be someone unfamilar though.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 21, 2006


I actually hope to go back to the Navy and, if I have a choice, work on space exploration research and development. I want to find out what has been done to prepare for the future when space commerce is a reality. There is probably going to be a point when someone discovers something distant to our planet that we subsequently become dependent on, such as a new energy source, is the first example I think of. The problem is that as long as the ultra-greedy type such as Bill Gates exists on this planet, we are going to need a Navy to protect commercial interests. Any ship transporting material from a distant source to our planet would be easy pickings for the Bill Gates type. Why invest 500 billion to build mining ships and facilities when you can build an armed space ship for 20 billion and take over the cargo of the mining ships. I don't know what the actual ratios will be, but that is basically how it will work out in one possible scenario. The mining companies will be responsible for much of their individual security but I think the Navy needs to be prepared for those days as well.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 July 2006 excerpt ends]










From 6/13/2005 To 3/20/2009 is 1376 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/9/1969 ( Sharon Tate and others killed ) is 1376 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/battlestar-galactica/daybreak-part-2-3-1253611/

tv.com


Battlestar Galactica Season 4 Episode 21

Daybreak, Part 2 (3)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Mar 20, 2009 on Syfy

AIRED: 3/20/09










http://www.tv.com/shows/battlestar-galactica/daybreak-part-2-3-1253611/trivia/

tv.com


Battlestar Galactica Season 4 Episode 21

Daybreak, Part 2 (3)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Mar 20, 2009 on Syfy

Quotes


Kara: No, I know fear. And I get scared, just not of dying.

Lee: So then, what scares you?

Kara: Um... (pours a shot) Sorry. Being forgotten.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie (1994)


DANIEL
What are you going to do?

RA
You should not have reopened the gate.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:00 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 26 October 2015