Sunday, October 11, 2015

The Plan




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0993922/quotes

IMDb


Battlestar Galactica (TV Series)

Daybreak: Part 2 & 3 (2009)

Quotes


Sharon "Boomer" Valerii: You should know... your Raptor's been destroyed. You can't go back that way.

Lt. Sharon 'Athena' Agathon: Yeah, well, that's not the plan.

Captain Kara 'Starbuck' Thrace: Could we please not tell her the plan?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 5:10 AM Monday, July 11, 2011


Zombies don't know what C.E.P. means.





http://www.online-literature.com/crane/redbadge/8

THE LITERATURE NETWORK

Literature Network » Stephen Crane » The Red Badge of Courage » Chapter 8


After a time he turned to the youth. "Where yeh hit, ol' boy?" he asked in a brotherly tone.

The youth felt instant panic at this question, although at first its full import was not borne in upon him.

"What?" he asked.

"Where yeh hit?" repeated the tattered man.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 July 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:00 AM Thursday, October 07, 2010


Here comes 'Four.'





Watching again now the DVD for the 2007 "I Am Legend" the scene with the helicopters just before they seal off the island of Manhattan reminds me of another one of the series of imaginative thoughts I was having in the past week or longer. I think this was happening last weekend. It's hard to say precisely when that was happening because as I write this I am really not certain of the day of week currently. I want to say, without looking it up, today is Friday but I think today is Thursday. So anyway, there is a person here in the Seattle area that is going to be informed that a helicopter will be sent to transport that person out of the area just at the point when the zombies begin to turn into the monsters, for lack of a better description of their impending demise. I was thinking a lot about that. The operative detail was that person was informed by that person's handler than the transition would begin in the next hour or so and that person would only be safe if in close proximity to my physical presence. The reason is that the zombies are telepathic and only my mental consciousness will repel them so if that person is near me then I am some kind of shield that will keep that person from being attacked by the infectious zombies. So I thought through how we would maintain contact while we waited for the zombies to turn and I thought through a great many details such as how even traveling through the building was dangerous because, as I was thinking about, after those zombies turned, they gained superhuman strength and they are about four times faster than any human currently. The objective was for me to travel with that person to that field over by the post office near here and that was where the helicopter would arrive and pick up that person while I would stay here. I thought over how we should stop at that auto parts store and grab some goggles because the helicopter would kick up a lot of dirt in that field as it hovered. After that, I was supposed to drive up to the mall in Lynnwood where I would stay for seven days and there would be some people there to secure the location for my arrival and then they would leave by helicopter. The zombies would stay at least fifty yards from my physical presence so there was no real danger to me personally from then and every single human that stays in this area after the infection begins would become infected except for me. After seven days, I was supposed to leave the mall and I had to walk by foot because I was not allowed to drive because they did not want me showing up on satellite photos and since the zombies don't drive automobiles then the automobile I was driving would stand out in surveillance. So I had to walk and I was walking to that area where the three antennas are located on the hill above Seattle and I would stay there for the duration.

I imagined how there would be something close to two million zombies that would, incredibly after they had all turned into zombies within forty eight hours, converge on downtown Seattle and they would all pack into the buildings and the streets and they would all stay there while they entered some kind of inactive state. At some point, one third of those two millions zombies would eat another one third of that overall group and then the other one third would eat that one third, leaving one third of the original two millions zombies and that group would be some kind of superzombie group. They can't swim thought so as small groups of them begin to scout out into the country from their base in Seattle, they won't be able to cross over rivers. Unless they learn to swim.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 October 2010 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:45 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 11 October 2015