Friday, October 23, 2015

Well, that was traumatic.




I'm starting to feel it now.

The numbness from the cold temperature outside is wearing off.

Probably too the shock from that dumbass gunning his car and hitting me as I crossed through the crosswalk.

That wasn't just some minor bump either.

Knocked me to the ground.

Lucky I didn't get run over all the way.

I haul myself back to the curb and have to sit down. He drives around to the parking lot behind me and says he was at fault.

A really violent jolt, hitting me right on the knee. I can still hear the thumping sound of the car hood hitting me.



































10800_DSC01345.JPG



































10800_DSC01339.JPG



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:26 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 23 October 2015