Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The Great McGonagall




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930302&sid=82571&sn=FXXPHD&st=201510202330&cn=618

excite tv


The Simpsons (Repeat)

618 FXXPHD: Tuesday, October 20 11:30 PM [ 11:30 PM Tuesday 20 October 2015 Pacific Time USA ]

Sitcom, Animated

Bart Wants What It Wants

When wealthy Greta Wolfcastle (guest voice Reese Witherspoon) develops a crush on Bart, her father, Ranier, gives Bart's family the royal treatment.

Cast: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Pamela Hayden, Harry Shearer Executive Producer(s): James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, David Mirkin

Original Air Date: Feb 17, 2002










http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/DABF06.txt

The Bart Wants What It Wants [ The Simpsons ]


% Ranier Wolfcastle approaches Bart and Greta.

Ranier: Time to go, Greta. Your mother's custody starts at 1800 hours.

Bart: Your dad's "McBain"?

Ranier: [laughs] I play many characters: McBain, Officer McVengeance, Sgt. Murder, and I was a voice on the "Frasier."

Greta: Would you like to come to my house sometime? If it's okay with my Dad.

Ranier: Come! We play Uno, I chase you with hose, no biggie.

Bart: Wow, cool! Uh, I guess we're leaving, too. [looks over at the school's front gate. Lisa clings tightly to the bars as Homer and Marge try to pry her away]

Lisa: No! I belong here! Please!

Homer: Don't worry, honey. We can't afford this now, but when it's time, I promise my darling daughter can go to the finest school there is ... in South Carolina.

Lisa: Oh! I will not be a Gamecock!

Homer: You will too! [Lisa continues her struggle, until her grip on the bars finally slips] Go Gamecocks!

Lisa: No!










From 2/3/1904 ( Charles Arthur Floyd ) To 9/4/1976 ( the unpublished true birthdate of singer Beyonce Knowles ) is 26512 days

26512 = 13256 + 13256

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/17/2002 is 13256 days



From 2/3/1904 ( Charles Arthur Floyd ) To 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) is 26512 days

26512 = 13256 + 13256

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/17/2002 is 13256 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 2/17/2002 is 3991 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/6/1976 ( premiere US film "Marathon Man" ) is 3991 days



From 5/26/1951 ( Sally Ride ) To 2/17/2002 is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut ) To 2/17/2002 is 3573 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/15/1975 ( premiere US film "The Great McGonagall" ) is 3573 days



From 11/4/1949 ( premiere US film "Apache Chief" ) To 2/17/2002 is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) To 2/17/2002 is 4049 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/3/1976 ( Bob Marley wounded by gunfire ) is 4049 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 2/17/2002 is 4049 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/3/1976 ( Bob Marley wounded by gunfire ) is 4049 days



From 10/4/1956 ( premiere US TV series episode "Wire Service" ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 13256 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/17/2002 is 13256 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/the-bart-wants-what-it-wants-109994/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 13 Episode 11

The Bart Wants What It Wants

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 17, 2002 on FOX

AIRED: 2/17/02

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0701225/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Simpsons (TV Series)

The Bart Wants What It Wants (2002)

Release Info

USA 17 February 2002

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0701225/

IMDb


The Simpsons: Season 13, Episode 11

The Bart Wants What It Wants (17 Feb. 2002)

TV Episode

Release Date: 17 February 2002 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0041128/releaseinfo

IMDb


Apache Chief (1949)

Release Info

USA 4 November 1949










http://www.britannica.com/biography/Pretty-Boy-Floyd

Encyclopædia Britannica


Pretty Boy Floyd

American gangster

Pretty Boy Floyd, byname of Charles Arthur Floyd (born February 3, 1904, Bartow county, Georgia, U.S.—died October 22, 1934, near East Liverpool, Ohio)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071579/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Great McGonagall (1974)

Release Info

USA 15 August 1975 (New York City, New York)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071579/plotsummary

IMDb


The Great McGonagall (1974)

Plot Summary


The tale of an unemployed Scotsman, William McGonagall whose ambition was to become England's Poet Laureate. One minor drawback is that his poetry is terrible.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 9, 2006


must represent Mimi Rogers. That would explain a lot.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 9, 2006


The "quietness." I think I know what "the quietness" means. I have these memories, with some kind of vague anxiety associated with them from what I remember as being on the Taylor. The was these times that some machinery would stop running and it suddenly got very quiet. You weren't really aware of all the noise until it stopped. And there was a brief period when the noise stopped and you were wondering why it got so quiet and then the alarms started going off. As I remember it, it was the engines stopping that caused the period of quietness. That ship had gas turbine engines which are refered to as jet engines. I was thinking of this all again when I was watching "Superman Returns" and the 777 carrying the shuttle lost power.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 August 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/19/2006 9:06 PM
I wonder if Mimi Rogers is the girlfriend I remember


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 September 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/25/06 2:59 PM
I have been plagued the past few hours with, even more than usual over the past few months, a strong sense of loneliness that I was dating Julia Roberts after I returned from Africa in 1987. I think I knew her from a group of friends before I left in late 1985 or 1986, but then we started dating after I returned. I might have been married to Mimi Rogers before I was a Libyan POW but we had been planning to get a divorce before I left. I am thinking that I remember many of the details about Julia, but they are represented by “memories” of other women. I was very much in love with her, and I think we were planning to get married, but then the Iranians hit the USS Roberts, and I broke up with her because I was worried about her safety. Probably the hardest decision I ever made in my life. I guess that is what these emotions mean. This sense of loss.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 December 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season2/galactica-210.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

2X10 - PEGASUS

Original Airdate (SciFi): 16-SEP-05


Adama: Give me direct contact. Pegasus, this is Galactica actual. Authenticate identity with recognition codes immediate

Dualla: Sir, I'm receiving Colonial recognition codes. They're authentic.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/17/07 7:35 AM
One of "Captain Picard's" children was also named "Mimi" which reinforced my theory a while back that I had once been married to Mimi Rogers.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 November 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118655/fullcredits

IMDb


Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997)

Full Cast & Crew

Mimi Rogers ... Mrs. Kensington










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0295178/fullcredits

IMDb


Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002)

Full Cast & Crew

Beyoncé Knowles ... Foxxy Cleopatra










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis-new-orleans/i-do-3251125/

tv.com


NCIS: New Orleans Season 2 Episode 4

I Do

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Oct 13, 2015 on CBS

AIRED: 10/13/15



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ncis-new-orleans-2014&episode=s02e04

Springfield! Springfield!


NCIS: New Orleans

I Do


Old Runaway Bride scenario? Come on, share.
(sighs) All right.
There was a guy Really? There was a guy.
You know, I I thought we were gonna get married.
He was this preppy kid I had a crush on, and he liked me, too, but we were from opposite sides of the tracks.










http://www.royal.gov.uk/LatestNewsandDiary/Gallery.aspx

The official website of The British Monarchy


http://www.royal.gov.uk/List%20Images/Latest%20News/Feb13/ln%20feb13%20pow1.jpg


The Prince of Wales meets Kenadee Stephenson during a visit to Highbury Gardens in north London, a residential development completed with help from The Prince's Foundation for Building Community, 12 February 2013.










http://www.azlyrics.com/k/killers.html

AZ

THE KILLERS

album: "Sam's Town" (2006)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/forreasonsunknown.html

AZ

THE KILLERS

"For Reasons Unknown"

I pack my case. I check my face.
I look a little bit older.
I look a little bit colder.
With one deep breath, and one big step, I move a little bit closer.
I move a little bit closer.
For reasons unknown.

I caught my stride.
I flew and flied.
I know if destiny’s kind, I’ve got the rest of my mind.
But my heart, it don’t beat, it don’t beat the way it used to.
And my eyes, they don’t see you no more.
And my lips, they don’t kiss, they don’t kiss the way they used to, and my eyes don’t recognize you no more.

For reasons unknown; for reasons unknown.

There was an open chair.
We sat down in the open chair.
I said if destiny’s kind, I’ve got the rest of my mind.
But my heart, it don’t beat, it don’t beat the way it used to.
And my eyes, they don’t see you no more.
And my lips, they don’t kiss, they don’t kiss the way they used to, and my eyes don’t recognize you at all.

For reasons unknown; for reasons unknown.

I said my heart, it don’t beat, it don’t beat the way it used to and my eyes don’t recognize you no more.
And my lips, they don’t kiss, they don’t kiss the way they used to, and my eyes don’t recognize you no more.

For reasons unknown; for reasons unknown; for reasons unknown; for reasons unknown.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:39 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 21 October 2015