This Is What I Think.

Saturday, October 10, 2015

"Today I am A Clown"




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s15e06

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Today I am A Clown


Dr. Hibbert? Is someone seriously ill? Oh, I wish! (LAUGHS) No, I'm here because of Bob Poochioni over there.
(GRUNTS IN CONFUSION) Two months ago, Santa's Little Helper paid a bootie call to my purebred poodle, Rosa Barks.
(CHUCKLES) And he had his eyes on her prize.
I'm gonna drop that analogy now.
ALL: Aw! Well, I'm glad you think they're cute because they're your problem now! You just lost a box, pal!










From 10/28/1955 ( Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and 100% female gender as born and the Soviet Union prostitute and the cowardly International Terrorist violently against the United States of America actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the USA and United Nations chartered allies ) To 12/7/2003 is 17572 days

17572 = 8786 + 8786

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/22/1989 ( premiere US film "Back to the Future Part II" ) is 8786 days



From 8/10/1964 ( premiere US film "Girl with Green Eyes" ) To 9/14/2002 ( at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and Microsoft Bill Gates the 100% female gender as born and Microsoft Bill Gates the Soviet Union prostitute ) is 13914 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/7/2003 is 13914 days



From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 12/7/2003 is 11670 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/15/1997 ( premiere US TV series episode "Ellen"::"Gay Yellow Pages" ) is 11670 days



From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) To 12/7/2003 is 4707 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/22/1978 ( premiere US TV series "Who's Watching the Kids" ) is 4707 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 12/7/2003 is 4707 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/22/1978 ( premiere US TV series "Who's Watching the Kids" ) is 4707 days



From 9/2/1945 ( Japan surrenders unconditionally to the United States of America during World War 2 ) To 12/7/2003 is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 12/7/1998 ( my first day working at Microsoft Corporation as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and the active duty United States Marine Corps lieutenant colonel circa 1998 ) To 12/7/2003 is 1826 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/2/1970 ( Richard Nixon - Exchange With Reporter About the Election on Arriving at Riverside, California ) is 1826 days



From 8/13/1982 ( premiere US film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" ) To 12/7/2003 is 7786 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/26/1987 ( Ronald Reagan - Remarks on Receiving the Final Report of the President's Special Review Board on the National Security Council ) is 7786 days



From 3/14/1953 ( Nikita Khrushchev first selected leader of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union ) To 12/7/2003 is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the spacecraft and mission commander and me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut ) To 12/7/2003 is 3083 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/12/1974 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"Burning Bright" ) is 3083 days



From 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode and fatally disable our aircraft ) To 12/7/2003 is 3450 days

3450 = 1725 + 1725

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/24/1970 ( premiere US film "You Can't Win 'Em All" ) is 1725 days



From 12/16/1954 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Letter to Nelson A. Rockefeller Appointing Him Special Assistant to the President ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 13914 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/7/2003 is 13914 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/today-i-am-a-clown-273359/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 15 Episode 6

Today I am A Clown

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 07, 2003 on FOX

AIRED: 12/7/03










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=back-to-the-future-part-ii

Springfield! Springfield!


Back To The Future Part II (1989)


What's it going to be, McFly ? Are you in or out ?

I just, I'm not sure that I should. I should discuss it with my father.

Your father ?










http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=webrumsfeld08&date=20061108&query=rumsfeld

Nation & World: Wednesday, November 08, 2006

By The Associated Press


Bush seemed stoic about the election, proclaiming: "This isn't my first rodeo."










http://www.tv.com/shows/ellen/gay-yellow-pages-28694/

tv.com


Ellen Season 5 Episode 4

Gay Yellow Pages

Aired Unknown Oct 15, 1997 on ABC

AIRED: 10/15/97










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=back-to-the-future-part-ii

Springfield! Springfield!


Back To The Future Part II (1989)


- Fruit !
- Fruit, please.
- She's in one of those moods.
Aren't you and her
getting along ?
Yeah. Great, Mom.
We're like a couple of teenagers.
Dad, telephone. It's Needles.
Dad, it's for you.
All right. Well,
I'll take that in the den.
Retract.
Hello. In here, please.
Hey, the big M.
How's it hanging, McFly ?
Hey, Needles.
Needles ?
Did you look
at my little business proposal ?
- I don't know.
- Why are you worried ?
If this works,
your financial problems are solved.
And if it doesn't work, Needles,
I could get fired.
It's illegal.
I mean, what if the Jits is monitoring ?
- The Jits will never find out.
- God.
Come on. Stick your card in the slot,
and I'll handle it.
Unless you want everyone
in the division to think you're chicken.
Nobody calls me chicken, Needles.
- Nobody !










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0309540/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Bill Gates

Date of Birth

28 October 1955, Seattle, Washington, USA

Birth Name

William Henry Gates III


Spouse

Melinda Gates (1 January 1994 - present) 3 children


Children: Jennifer Katharine (26 April 1996), son Rory John (23 May 1999), Phoebe Adele (14 September 2002)





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/transvestite

Dictionary.com


transvestite

a person, especially a male, who assumes the dress and manner usually associated with the opposite sex.

a person who seeks sexual pleasure from wearing clothes that are normally associated with the opposite sex










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s15e06

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Today I am A Clown


Simpson, I hate to bother you when you're eating but you're always eating.
Will you sign an autograph for my boy? My pleasure.
I eat Legos.
So did I, son.
And look where I am today.
Boy, everybody loves my show.
It's great, Dad.
You have tremendous power.
And now it's time to put it to use.
Yes, you're right.
Duck, Mister Lincoln! Thank you, Homer.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096874/releaseinfo

IMDb


Back to the Future Part II (1989)

Release Info

USA 22 November 1989










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=back-to-the-future-part-ii

Springfield! Springfield!


Back To The Future Part II (1989)


Mom ? Mom, is that you ?
- Grandma !
- Sweetheart !
- What happened to Grandpa ?
- He threw his back out again.
- How's Granddad's little pumpkin ?
- How did you do that ?
Out on the golf course.
Are your folks home yet ?
I brought pizza !
- Who's going to eat all that ?
- I will.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058142/quotes

IMDb


Girl with Green Eyes (1964)

Quotes


Malachi Sullivan: Ah, the milk of human blindness.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s15e06

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Today I am A Clown


[Dr. Hibbert: ] I'm gonna drop that analogy now.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058142/releaseinfo

IMDb


Girl with Green Eyes (1964)

Release Info

USA 10 August 1964 (New York City, New York)










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s15e06

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Today I am A Clown


Now let's watch something I'm really interested in.
Who has more power? Miss America or Miss USA? I think one's elected and the other one's appointed.
I think your water just broke.
Will you be quiet? Now you can't mix milk and meat.
You got that? And on Christmas Day, you must eat Chinese food, and pork is strictly forbidden! Oh-oh! All these rules! I feel like I'm in a strip club!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:43 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 10 October 2015