Friday, October 09, 2015

No way in hell I would leave her there.




The weirdest damn thing. I had forgotten about that until just now watching this scene on DVD for the film I have not watched in a very long time.

I was walking back to my apartment just a few hours ago just after sundown and on the sidewalk I became suddenly aware of a structure ahead in the falling gloom.

I was so intently aware of the structure that as usual I became afraid as I sometimes do when I stare too long at any one thing.

I walked normally to it and then past it and filed away in my mind that I should check back through my archive to see if that structure existed before a few hours ago.

Sure enough. I captured images of it just a few days ago.

I would have sworn that was something new in the past day.

That's happened before too. I have had to go to my archive just to find that I had captured images of it for a long time before.



































10800_DSC01116.JPG



































10800_DSC01118.JPG










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003)


Helo: I show ten, no, no make that five, Cylon raiders on course 324, mark 110, speed 7.1, time to intercept, 7 minutes.

CAG: You don't sound too sure.

Boomer: There's a lot of jamming going on. Cylons are using a lot of defensive decoys. Sorting through them, but-

CAG: Understood. Just take your time, guide us in, we'll do the rest.

Boomer: Yes, sir.



































100515_a_svwlf_ (3424).jpg



































082915_a_svwlw_ (397).jpg



































120214 b svwl wba 1s (3607).jpg










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s2/transcripts/209.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE ATLANTIS

AURORA

EPISODE NUMBER - 209

DVD DISC - Season 2, Disc 3

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 09.23.05


WEIR: How long before it gets here?

(Rodney turns and starts typing.)

McKAY: Well, given that it's at the edge of the Pegasus galaxy, let me see ... carry the four ... Forty-two million years. Should we go wait on the porch?










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s2/transcripts/209.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE ATLANTIS

AURORA

EPISODE NUMBER - 209

DVD DISC - Season 2, Disc 3

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 09.23.05


McKAY: This is Wraith gear. And it's recently installed.

DEX: There's a reason for that.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=space-above-and-beyond&episode=s01e06

Springfield! Springfield!


Space Above and Beyond

Ray Butts


- He won't have any dishwashers to hide behind in the thick.
- I don't get the point.
He's supposed to be trainin' us to use the skills he knows, not showin' em off.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:35 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 09 October 2015