Saturday, October 24, 2015

The Man With the Power




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930331&sid=82571&sn=FXXPHD&st=201510232330&cn=618

excite tv


The Simpsons (Repeat)

618 FXXPHD: Friday, October 23 11:30 PM [ 11:30 PM Friday 23 October 2015 Pacific Time USA ]

Sitcom, Animated

Moe Baby Blues

Homer and Marge permit Moe to baby-sit Maggie after she takes a shine to the bartender.

Cast: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer Executive Producer(s): James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, David Mirkin

Original Air Date: May 18, 2003










"Space: Above and Beyond"

"Eyes"

5 November 1995

Episode 6 Season 1 DVD video:

00:14:42


Questioner: Is your name and rank McQueen, T.C., Lieutenant Colonel?

US Marine Corps Lieutenant Colonel T.C. McQueen: Yes.

Questioner: Does T.C. stand for Tyrus Cassius?

US Marine Corps Lieutenant Colonel T.C. McQueen: I always thought T.C. stood for 'top cat.'

Questioner: Colonel, we're trying to calibrate the polygraph. Please limit your responses to 'yes' or 'no.'










http://fanficflightdeck.space-readyroom.de/GenStories/transcript_eyes.html

EYES [ Space: Above and Beyond ]


Original Air Date: Sunday, 5th Nov 1995


McQUEEN: They've done something to you. I think it was when you took the loyalty oath. They're making you do this.

McQueen moves passed Chaput and closer to Hawkes, putting himself in the line of fire.

McQUEEN: What is it, makes you fire? An image? A sound?

HAWKES: I don't know.

McQUEEN: If it was just the sight of him, he'd be dead. Well, what triggers you?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/12/2006 11:27 AM
Was I part of the group that is known as Delta Force? That would make sense.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 September 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?episode=s14e22

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Moe Baby Blues


[ Moe: ] Gee, ha. This is the second most guns ever pointed at me.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 31, 2006

I've been thinking for a while that the dreams I have are literal. They are the foreign dreams I used to write, the dreams produced by the manipulators of my thoughts. Don't know what to say about that last one. Jumbled, disturbing, painful. Somebody put in a lot of effort to make me forget those memories, if it is real. There was a scene there straight out the opening of "Saving Private Ryan" except that it seemed to be in the Middle East. And it was something like a pyramid I was running into, and I was by myself and every gun, there were countless guns, was turning towards me. It was sort of like a pyramid I was rushing onto, except that it was elogated, like a castle wall. In another scene, a two-star general or admiral was captured by the enemy. Back in the stretched-pyramid, I was fighting off an attack. Grenades were flying in on me, but I don't recall them going off. Then, I and some of my fellow soldiers seemed to be cleaning the place. A lot of other stuff that is fading from my mind. I feel sad, very sad.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 August 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0121765/quotes

IMDb


Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002)

Quotes


Anakin: I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0121765/quotes

IMDb


Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002)

Quotes


Anakin: They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I HATE THEM!










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/moe-baby-blues-205581/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 14 Episode 22

Moe Baby Blues

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 18, 2003 on FOX

Quotes


Fat Tony: I ain't cried like this since I paid to see "Godfather 3".










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/moe-baby-blues-205581/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 14 Episode 22

Moe Baby Blues

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 18, 2003 on FOX

Quotes


Moe: I gotta get home. There might be a telemarketer callin' or somethin'.



































10800_DSC01351.JPG



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:05 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 24 October 2015