Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Your Breach of Duty.




http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/58.htm

The Paradise Syndrome [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: 4842.6

Original Airdate: Oct 4, 1968


MIRAMANEE: If we don't go now, it will be too late. You must go inside the temple and make the blue flame come out.










From 12/15/2009 ( Barack Obama - Remarks Following a Meeting With Members of the Business Community in Alexandria, Virginia ) To 10/19/2015 is 2134 days

2134 = 1067 + 1067

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/4/1968 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Paradise Syndrome" ) is 1067 days



From 3/25/1954 ( premiere US film "Make Haste to Live" ) To 3/10/2004 ( premiere US film "Dawn of the Dead" ) is 18248 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/19/2015 is 18248 days



From 6/28/1955 ( premiere US film "Not as a Stranger" ) To 6/13/2005 is 18248 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/19/2015 is 18248 days



































10800_DSC01294.JPG






























10800_DSC01296.JPG






























10800_DSC01299.JPG






























10800_DSC01301.JPG










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=86995

The American Presidency Project

Barack Obama

XLIV President of the United States: 2009 - present

Remarks Following a Meeting With Members of the Business Community in Alexandria, Virginia

December 15, 2009

The President. Hello, everybody. Hello! Hello! Thank you, guys. Thank you. Everybody, please, have a seat.

We've got a couple of special guests here today. First of all, the outstanding Senator from the great State—Commonwealth of Virginia, Senator Mark Warner is here. Where's Mark? Right there. We've got a couple of champions for job creation here in Northern Virginia: Gerry Connolly and Jim Moran. Can I just ask how come they got the Home Depot thing and you guys don't have it? [Laughter] What, the Senators are too cool to put it on? What's going on here? [Laughter]

Working to jump-start our retrofit efforts around the country, Senator Jeff Merkley and Congressman Peter Welch are here as well. We've got Alexandria Mayor William Euille. Where's William? There he is. Good to see you, Bill. And we've got Frank Blake and his team here at Home Depot. Where's Frank? There he is.

So seeing how Christmas is just around the corner, and we're at Home Depot, I thought I might knock out some of my holiday shopping. [Laughter] I figure my Energy Secretary wants a few million energy efficient light bulbs. [Laughter] My Press Secretary wants something that will prevent leaks.

Audience member. Ooh!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/07/09 5:31 PM
"This is it. This is where we're supposed to meet her."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 December 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/08/09 1:12 PM
With the Hollywood Video between me and that protected marshland wildlife area I noticed today when I was looking in the direction of the marshland that Mount Rainier looms off in the distance. I don't see any kind of alignment with the Hollywood Video store and the marshland though.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 December 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/09/09 8:21 AM
My temperature gauge indicates the outside temperature is 17 degrees right now. I saw it get that low yesterday and maybe the day before.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 09 December 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: December 10, 2009

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/10/09 7:54 PM
Having only my laptop to work on is seriously impeding my productivity.

I told the fire department employee, who I guess was a fireman, who came to investigate yesterday the fire alarm in my building that they should turn off the power to the building considering that the water flooding my floor by the broken water main on the third story was about to cover the electrical outlet strip on my floor but he was confident the circuit breaker would prevent anyone, including me, from getting electrocuted but I had no such confidence in a circuit breaker I had not even looked at and as far as I know that neither had he. They never did turn off the power.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 December 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/23/09 12:36 PM
I can still feel heavy moisture from the goddamned flood in this goddamned place every time I walk into the apartment.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 December 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/27/10 1:10 PM
Damnit. I am going to have to go out and buy new shorts. Today is too uncomfortably warm for long pants. After they soaked by the water from that recent flood, I threw away all those shorts I bought when I lived at the gulag, which I had been planning to do anyway before it happened.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 February 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/jss-3251918/

tv.com


The Walking Dead Season 6 Episode 2

JSS

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 18, 2015 on AMC

AIRED: 10/18/15



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-walking-dead&episode=s06e02

Springfield! Springfield!


The Walking Dead Episode

JSS


Your dad used to hit you and then he got himself killed. It happened. Now it's done. You live with it or it eats you up. Go home.










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis-los-angeles/blame-it-on-rio-3252566/

tv.com


NCIS: Los Angeles Season 7 Episode 5

Blame It On Rio

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Oct 19, 2015 on CBS

When his prisoner escapes from custody on flight from Singapore to Los Angeles, NCIS Special Agent DiNozzo teams up with the NCIS Los Angeles team for the search.

AIRED: 10/19/15










http://www.krem.com/story/news/local/spokane-county/2015/10/19/muliple-mobile-home-son-fire-east-sprague/74249724/

KREM 2 CBS Spokane


Three mobile homes destroyed in Valley fire

KREM Staff, KREM.com 5:27 a.m. PDT October 20, 2015

SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. – Spokane Valley fire said three mobile homes on East Sprague caught fire around 6:30 p.m. Monday.

Fire crews said all three homes were destroyed. Investigators are calling the fire suspicious.

The mobile homes are located behind the Zips on East Sprague near Sullivan. Smoke could be seen from a mile away.

Witnesses said they could hear propane tanks popping. Neighbors said the lot was empty until a month ago. It has been used to store manufactured homes.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:59 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 20 October 2015