Monday, October 19, 2015

Guess what compelling and highly relevant image I am going to capture tomorrow.




See, the Microsoft Corbis Al Qaeda hackers reading my private emails know that already.










http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Richards_(Alexandria)

THE WALKING DEAD WIKI


Richards (TV Series)

Richards is a survivor in AMC's The Walking Dead. He is a member of the Alexandria Safe-Zone.

Season 6

"JSS"

Richards was on guard duty watching over the area as Deanna Monroe and Maggie Greene worked on expanding the town










http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Spencer_Monroe_(TV_Series)

THE WALKING DEAD WIKI


Spencer Monroe (TV Series)


Spencer Monroe is a main character and survivor in AMC's The Walking Dead. He is a member of the Alexandria Safe-Zone who serves as one of the lookouts in the Alexandria tower.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/jss-3251918/

tv.com


The Walking Dead Season 6 Episode 2

JSS

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 18, 2015 on AMC

AIRED: 10/18/15



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-walking-dead&episode=s06e02

Springfield! Springfield!


The Walking Dead Episode

JSS


(people screaming) Richards.
What's going on in there?



































10800_DSC01292.JPG










http://www.krem.com/story/news/local/spokane-county/2015/10/19/muliple-mobile-home-son-fire-east-sprague/74249724/

KREM 2 CBS Spokane


Multiple mobile homes on fire on East Sprague

KREM Staff, KREM.com 7:27 p.m. PDT October 19, 2015

SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. – Spokane Valley fire said multiple mobile homes on East Sprague caught fire Monday night.

Officials said the mobile homes are located behind the Zips on East Sprague near Sullivan. Smoke can be seen from a mile away.

Witnesses said they could hear propane tanks popping. Neighbors said the lot was empty until a month ago. It has been used to store manufactured homes.

Spokane Valley said there is still a threat of the fire spreading.



































hDSC00681.JPG






























hDSC00682.JPG






























hDSC00683.JPG






























hDSC00684.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-walking-dead&episode=s06e02

Springfield! Springfield!


The Walking Dead Episode

JSS


Spencer: Shit.










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie (1994)


DANIEL
Well, so why is the military so interested in 5,000 year old Egyptian tablets?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/28/2006 11:40 AM
She gave me a hammer. That is what I was trying to remember from a series of vivid “foreign dreams” from last night. I was talking to Nancy Reagan and she gave me a hammer. I already had a compass she had given me an earlier time. She said something about tomorrow morning, but I was left with a sense I wasn’t going home the next morning. I can’t begin to describe the visual imagery I still have in my mind from that dreams. In one, there was a long, detailed conversation when I was undercover against a drug dealer. I can’t remember everything he said, but as he put about 20 bullets through my windshield as I ducked for cover under the dashboard, he was saying something about me being a hit man. A uniformed police officer killed him soon after he arrived on the scene with some other people that were there for a picnic at the lake we were nearby. I didn’t want them to know I was undercover. In another sequence, I must have been in Russia and I was trying to drive past a government checkpoint. The conversation switched back in forth between Russian and English and I heard myself speaking in Russian effortlessly but I don’t know what I was saying.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 November 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:40 AM Sunday, January 02, 2011


Stampede Pass





I must have been lying in bed for over four hours last night and could not fall asleep for that much time and longer because I started thinking during the night last night that Stampede Pass is where I materialized after the L-1011 Stargazer spiraled down from over forty thousand feet after breaking into pieces and then crashed with such force that it virtually vaporized on contact with that ground. I started thinking of how that scene with "Picard" and his wife announcing that dinner was ready could be a detail I created to represent the details I read about the source of the name for Stampede Pass, as well as how "Kirk" mentions that he smell something burning in the kitchen. I thought over many details last night as I hoped to fall asleep and I was thinking of how the dialog with the statue in the 1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" is about how after I understood that my aircraft was unflyable because, for one reason, a wing had just broken off due to impact with debris from the Pegasus rocket that had just exploded in front of my windshield, I was turned around part ways in my seat as the pilot and I had my had outreached to shake the hand of Kerry Burgess and I spoke that flying with had been an honor but the aircraft was spinning too fast for us to shake hands. When I materialized at Stampede Pass I felt as though I had materialized about one inch or two above the ground and I found myself standing there in the woods on that dirt road with absolutely no idea where I was and I was standing there with my hand still reaching out to shake his hand.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 02 January 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:02 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 27 July 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/07/well-windshield-was-broken-but-i-love.html


Then other details and then the elevators. Once again, elevators and hallways. Always it's the elevators and passageways and trying to find my way around in hallways.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 July 2014 excerpt ends]










http://www.azlyrics.com/m/modestmouse.html

AZ LYRICS UNIVERSE

MODEST MOUSE

album: "We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank" (2007)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/dashboard.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

"Dashboard"

Well, it would've been, could've been worse than you would ever know.
Oh, the dashboard melted, but we still have the radio.

Oh, it should've been, could've been worse than you would ever know.
Well, you told me about nowhere well it sounds like someplace I'd like to go.

Oh, it could've been, should've been worse than you would ever know.
Well, the windshield was broken but I love the fresh air you know.
(The dashboard melted but we still have the radio)

Oh, it would've been, could've been worse than you would ever know, oh!
(The dashboard melted but we still have the radio)
Oh, we talked about nothing which was more than I wanted you to know-oh-oh-oh-oh.
Now here we go!

Oh! It would've been, could've been worse than it had even gone
Well, the car was on blocks, but I was already where I want.
(It was impossible, we ran it good, we ran it good)

Why should we ever even ever really even get to know?
(It was impossible, we ran it good, we ran it good)
Oh if the world don't like us it'll shake us just like we were a co-oh-oh-oh-old.
Now here we go!

Well we scheme and we scheme but we always blow it
We've yet to crash, but we still might as well tow it
Standing at a light switch to each east and west horizon,
Every dawn you're surprising,
and in the evening one's consoling
Saying "See it wasn't quite as bad as"
Well, it would've been, could've been worse than you would ever know.

I was patiently erasing and recording the wrong episodes
After you had proved my point wrong,
It wasn't like I'd let it go, oh-oh-oh. Oh-oh-oh.
I just wanted to catch the last laugh of this show.

Yeah, it would've been, could've been worse than you would ever know.
Oh, the dashboard melted, but we still have the radio.
(The dashboard melted, but we ran it good, we ran it good)

Hard-wired to conceive, so much we'd have to stow it
Even needs have needs, tiny giants made of tinier giants.
Don't wear eyelids so I don't miss the last laugh of this show.
(The dashboard melted but we still have the radio)

Oh, we could've been, should've been worse than you would ever know.
(The dashboard melted but we still have the radio)
Well, you told me about nowhere well it sounds like someplace I'd like to go-oh-oh-oh-oh.
Now here we go!

Well we scheme and we scheme but we always blow it
We've yet to crash, but we still might as well tow it
Standing at a light switch to each east and west horizon,
Every dawn you're surprising,
and in the evening one's consoling
Saying "See it wasn't quite as bad as"

Oh it would've been, could've been worse than you would ever know.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/halloween-of-horror-3251914/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 27 Episode 4

Halloween of Horror

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 18, 2015 on FOX

AIRED: 10/18/15



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s27e04

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Halloween of Horror


Halloween skippers.
Skippers! How can you reject a holiday where you can serve candy from a salad bowl? Bad news, Dad.
You stored the plastic skeletons too close to the furnace.
Eh, I'll take it to the old folks' home and tell Grampa it's his new roommate.
Everyone in the car! We're making a skeleton run to the Halloween pop-up store.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:45 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 19 October 2015