Monday, October 10, 2016

End Of Line




See, I don't need any help from Bill Clinton.

All I've proved is that little bitch William J. Clinton will turn against anybody who opposes him.

Bill Clinton (since William J. Clinton as a child was repeatedly butt-fucked by a homosexual rapist pedophile) is a vindictive punk who will rage (when he has armed goons at his back or against women only when he doesn't) against any person for even the slightest offense, even against any person with significant heroic contributions to the United States of America.

Sadly, the continued support of Bill Clinton by the American people is not helpful to the United States.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:44 AM Sunday, September 25, 2011


I am trying to remember precisely the order those thoughts formed in my mind - the thoughts that formed before later thoughts - and I think the first thought was about how I exist today as a clone of the original Kerry Wayne Burgess. In that line of thought, the original Kerry Wayne Burgess is himself a clone of Thomas Reagan and I exist as a human sitting here writing these details as a clone of the original Kerry Wayne Burgess, who created the hyperspace matter transportation device. I am a clone just as Kerry Wayne Burgess is a clone but as a clone I was created much differently. Kerry Wayne Burgess was created with medical technology. I am a clone from the original Kerry Wayne Burgess created from the hyperspace portal device he created in the early 1990's. The method of creation for me is that the original Kerry Wayne Burgess took upon his personal initiative to use the hyperspace portal device to go back in time and stop the Flight 232 crash on 19 July 1989. Although certainly a life event beyond any possibly human explanation, he rationalized that the creation of the portal was not dependent on that crash because nothing associated with surviving the crash was associated with the creation of the hyperspace portal. Sure, he didn't start seeing the ancient symbols until after the 19 July 1989 crash but that doesn't mean he would have seen them if the crash had not happened. So he programmed the portal to send him back to 1989 and thinking of the first time he met Thomas Reagan he was going to warn somebody about the flight. If he could delay the flight then that would solve the problem. So the original Kerry Wayne Burgess ran the computer program for the hyperspace portal and went into and then came straight back out and nothing had happened. The logs indicated a perfect operation of the device.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 September 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/27/08 11:52 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0701279/quotes

Memorable quotes for

"The Simpsons"

Treehouse of Horror IV (1993)



Marge: Wait! Before you send him to hell, there's something you should see. That's a photo of Homer and I at our wedding.

Richard Nixon: Wait a minute. You got married in an emergency room?

Marge: Well, Homer ate the entire wedding cake by himself... before the wedding.

[the Jury of the Damned all laugh]

Marge: Read the back, the back.

Blackbeard: Arrr! 'Tis some sort of treasure map.

Benedict Arnold: [snatches it away] You idiot, you can't read!

Blackbeard: Aye, 'tis true. My debauchery was my way of compensatin'.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treasure_map

A treasure map is a variation of a map to mark the location of buried treasure, a lost mine, a valuable secret or a hidden locale . More common in fiction than in reality, "Pirate treasure maps" are often depicted in works of fiction as hand drawn and containing arcane clues for the characters to follow. Regardless of the term's literary use, anything that meets the criteria of a "map" describing the location of a "treasure" could appropriately be called a treasure map.





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/debauchery

debauchery

Archaic Seduction from morality, allegiance, or duty.




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0701279/quotes

Memorable quotes for

"The Simpsons"

Treehouse of Horror IV (1993)



Kent Brockman: Another local peasant has been found dead, drained of his blood with two teeth marks on his throat. This black cape was found on the scene.

[the cape says "DRACULA."]


Kent Brockman: Police are baffled.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 June 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/26/10 12:19 AM
I have also been thinking that my work nowadays is designed as a test of futility.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 March 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/26/10 5:03 AM
I do believe that my colleagues currently have access to literal magic that could give me the power of levitation flight and the power of invisibility. The problem, for me, is that, as I have written, there is no real need for me to have those capabilities and I guess I think about them just because I am bored and I am in desperate need to have some fun for a change.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/26/10 5:05 AM
Of course, what we possess is not really 'magic' but some kind of alien technology that is as impressive as magic.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/26/10 6:10 PM
"Recent Work Impresses Brass"



http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP012137510009&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=201003261800&cn=676

excite

Caprica (New)

676 SYFYHD: Friday, March 26 6:00 PM

Science fiction, Drama

End of Line

Cast: Eric Stoltz, Esai Morales, Paula Malcomson, Alessandra Torresani, Magda Apanowicz, Polly Walker, Sasha Roiz

Original Air Date: Mar 26, 2010


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 March 2010 excerpt ends]










From 3/26/2010 to 9/27/2013 is 1281 days

From 9/27/2013 to 3/31/2017 is 1281 days



From 1/25/1975 ( the United States Navy warship USS South Carolina CGN 37 commissioned into United States Navy battle force fleet service ) To 3/26/2010 is 12844 days

12844 = 6422 + 6422

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/3/1983 ( premiere US film "WarGames" ) is 6422 days



From 10/23/1946 ( Harry Truman - Executive Order 9792 - Amending Executive Order No. 9492, as Amended, Prescribing Regulations Governing Non-military and Non-naval Transportation of Army and Navy Air Transports ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 16215 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/26/2010 is 16215 days



From 7/2/1959 ( premiere US TV series "21 Beacon Street" ) To 3/26/2010 is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 3/18/1981 ( premiere US TV series "The Greatest American Hero" ) To 3/26/2010 is 10600 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/10/1994 ( Bill Clinton - Executive Order 12937 - Declassification of Selected Records Within the National Archives of the United States ) is 10600 days



From 3/26/2010 To 3/16/2013 ( --- ) is 1086 days

1086 = 543 + 543

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/29/1967 ( Lyndon Johnson - Statement by the President Upon Authorizing Construction of a Prototype Supersonic Transport Aircraft ) is 543 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/caprica/end-of-line-1326227/

tv.com


Caprica Season 1 Episode 9

End of Line

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Mar 26, 2010 on Syfy

AIRED: Mar 26, 2010










[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/10/unending.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-sg-1/unending-885298/

tv.com


Stargate SG-1 Season 10 Episode 20

Unending

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jun 22, 2007 on Syfy

The SG-1 team extends a small time frame to several years to survive an attack of the Ori and tries to find a solution to solve their problem.

AIRED: 6/22/07



http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/10.20_%22Unending%22_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


10.20 "Unending"


CARTER
The good news is, the Asgard have provided us with some truly amazing technology.

MITCHELL
Just nothing to get us out of this mess!

CARTER
I don't know that yet. However, with only a slight modification to the beaming technology, we have a matter converter that will literally allow us to manufacture food, water, oxygen, pretty much anything we need.

MITCHELL
Except a way off this ship!










http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/transcripts/101.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE ATLANTIS

RISING, PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 101

DVD DISC - Season 1, Disc 1

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 07.16.04


At the other end of the wormhole, Sheppard steps out into a darkened room. The marines who already went through are cautiously checking out the area. Directly ahead of the Gate is a flight of steps leading up to another floor. Somewhere on the upper level, which has balconies overlooking the Gateroom, some lights come on.

SUMNER: Teams one and two, secure the immediate area.

(Behind Sheppard, we see the Stargate. It appears more modern than the Gates we have seen in the Milky Way: the symbols around the Gate are illuminated from within and the chevrons are glowing green. Sheppard turns to look in that direction as some more marines come through.)

(Back at S.G.C., the scientists begin walking up the ramp, hauling or carrying their equipment.)

(On the other side of the wormhole, the marines are still checking out the area. In a corridor off the Gateroom, a marine walks near to a closed door, which slides open automatically. Sumner looks at this in surprise, then turns back towards the Gateroom.)

SUMNER: Everyone else find an open space and park it until instructed otherwise.

(Weir stands in the middle of the Gateroom, gazing around the room. Sheppard and McKay head towards the steps. As Sheppard puts his foot on the first step, the stairs light up.)

WEIR: Who's doing that?










http://www.tv.com/shows/21-beacon-street/the-rub-out-581477/

tv.com


21 Beacon Street Season 1 Episode 1

The Rub Out

AIRED: 7/2/59










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/23/10 6:12 PM
This scene in "Act of Contrition" where they follow the military radio signal beacon to find a hidden doorway that leads to a passageway is precisely the same thing I was visualizing in my imagination as I walked back from the grocery store a few days ago. Not sure when that was but it might have been the last time, before today, that I walked all the way down to QFC.

I think about two posibilities, with the second actually seeming more logical. First, because I was walking back from the grocery store at a time when this video was in the mail due to arrive, or at least I think I had already ordered it, I associated in my mind this scene that I saw briefly over six years ago. Second, someone that has a paranormal connection to my mind and that is more familiar with this work, especially because they studied it immediately after I ordered it, then communicated to me by paranormal means before that day I walked to the grocery store, the details I note here.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/23/10 6:24 PM
I thought about that extensively, even by the time I walked all the way back to my apartment. I cannot now remember when I first started that line of thought but I remember the line of thought was on my mind as I was walking past the area where the post office is located. I was thinking about how I would be downtown and the people tracking me would suddenly realize they lost track of me and that was because I knew where there was a doorway where I could duck into and that I could lock behind me and there would be a long passageway that would take me to a location where I could lose the people tracking me. I would write more about those thoughts but I am trying to watch this episode and eat popcorn at the same time.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 06/23/10 6:39 PM
As I recall, the line of thought had me contemplating early in the line of thought as I became aware even of a passageway with a doorway I went through that I could find myself in that passageway with a door that locked behind me from both sides and then a locked doorway on the other end that left me stuck in the passageway. So then I considered that when I began to understand that I was aware of the physical location of the door and the passageway that I would first pick up certain items, such as a power drill with several sets of rechargable battery packs, some food that would fit in my backpack and last several days and some bottles of water. I thought over of how what would be the point of drilling holes in the door I came through because that would only give me the ability to call for help to people outside and that they probably wouldn't do anything if they heard me calling for help. I am vaguely aware I might have considered using my power drill to cut off the hinges of the door but that point is vague now in my mind, for some reason. So then after I thought through all that, or I guess that is the sequence, I considered the other option of how the system worked properly and

I am tired of writing and there is still of lot of detail left to describe.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 June 2010 excerpt ends]












http://www.beaconhillspokane.com/gallery/5snahefve98ms27mpm42dp9xqjjol9










[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/08/the-greatest-american-hero-1981.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/the-greatest-american-hero/the-greatest-american-hero-1-78692/

tv.com


The Greatest American Hero Season 1 Episode 1

The Greatest American Hero (1)

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Mar 18, 1981 on ABC

AIRED: 3/18/81










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=49472

The American Presidency Project

William J. Clinton

XLII President of the United States: 1993 - 2001

Executive Order 12937 - Declassification of Selected Records Within the National Archives of the United States

November 10, 1994

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered:

Section 1. The records in the National Archives of the United States referenced in the list accompanying this order are hereby declassified.

Sec. 2. The Archivist of the United States shall take such actions as are necessary to make such records available for public research no later than 30 days from the date of this Order, except to the extent that the head of an affected agency and the Archivist have determined that specific information within such records must be protected from disclosure pursuant to an authorized exemption to the Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C. 552, other than the exemption that pertains to national security information.

Sec. 3. Nothing contained in this order shall create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable by any party against the United States, its agencies or instrumentalities, its officers or employees, or any other person.

William J. Clinton

The White House,

November 10, 1994.










http://www.cannell.com/download-script/21/21-greatest-american-hero-6788-pilot-pdf.html

THE GREATEST AMERICAN HERO


page 3


BROTHER CHRISTIAN
Jesus loves you, friend.

BACKE [ John Mackie ]
That's terrific news.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086567/quotes

IMDb


WarGames (1983)

Quotes


David Lightman: [typing] Is this a game... or is it real?

Joshua: What's the difference?

David Lightman: [muttering] Oh wow.

Joshua: You are a hard man to reach. Could not find you in Seattle and no terminal is in operation at your classified address.

David Lightman: [typing] What classified address?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: L1 - The Homestead [mailto:L1.homestead@riverstoneres.com]

Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 2:07 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Move date

Hi Kerry!

I received your email yesterday but it has been so busy that I haven't had a chance to read through it. I will keep working on it through the week :)

The person who is currently in B-304 only had a 3 month lease but they were hoping to extend it a little further into September for employment reasons. Would you be okay with moving your move date back a few days to September 27th? If not this person is okay with leaving early, it would just be ideal for them to stay that extra little bit.

Again either way is fine with us we just wanted to at least run it by you.

Thanks Kerry!

Desiree Vick

Leasing Consultant

l1.homestead@riverstoneres.com

509.928.3428 OFFICE

509.443.5871 FAX

The Homestead Apartments

15720 E 4th Ave

Spokane Valley, WA 99037


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 August 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e09

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

s01e09


Where the frak is that ship? I don't know.
It was all set up.
It should be here.










http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/CGN37.htm

NVR

Naval Vessel Register

SOUTH CAROLINA (CGN 37)
(ex-DLGN 37)
GUIDED MISSILE CRUISER (NUCLEAR-PROPULSION)

Class: CGN 36

Award Date: 06/13/1968
Keel Date: 12/01/1970
Launch Date: 07/01/1972
Commission Date: 01/25/1975
Decommission Date: 07/30/1999










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086567/releaseinfo

IMDb


WarGames (1983)

Release Info

USA 3 June 1983



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086567/fullcredits

IMDb


WarGames (1983)

Full Cast & Crew

Matthew Broderick ... David










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086567/quotes

IMDb


WarGames (1983)

Quotes


Stephen Falken: The whole point was to find a way to practice nuclear war without destroying ourselves. To get the computers to learn from mistakes we couldn't afford to make. Except, I never could get Joshua to learn the most important lesson.

David Lightman: What's that?

Stephen Falken: Futility. That there's a time when you should just give up.

Jennifer: What kind of a lesson is that?

Stephen Falken: Did you ever play tic-tac-toe?

Jennifer: Yeah, of course.

Stephen Falken: But you don't anymore.

Jennifer: No.

Stephen Falken: Why?

Jennifer: Because it's a boring game. It's always a tie.

Stephen Falken: Exactly. There's no way to win. The game itself is pointless! But back at the war room, they believe you can win a nuclear war. That there can be "acceptable losses."












http://knightnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/61-61295.jpg





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/professor

Dictionary.com


professor

a teacher of the highest academic rank in a college or university, who has been awarded the title Professor in a particular branch of learning; a full professor

the principal lecturer or teacher in a field of learning at a university or college; a holder of a university chair










http://www.cannell.com/download-script/21/21-greatest-american-hero-6788-pilot-pdf.html

THE GREATEST AMERICAN HERO


page 22


MAXWELL
Who shot you? Who did that to you? Are you okay?

BACKE [ John Mackie ]
I'm dead...ain't that a laugh? Been dead since six o'clock.












word-vba-selection.jpg



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:34 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 10 October 2016