Thursday, February 18, 2016

Down the ramp.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, March 6, 2006 2:16 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 3/6/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:
I walked down to a lake, but the lake was fenced off. There was a chain link fence surrounding the lake and I could only look at it. The lake looked familar, Greason maybe, but I also recognized some CDA features. Some other stuff happened around the lake I can't quite remember. There were a few people there I didn't know, the people I think of as familiar strangers, they look like they know me but I don't know them. At another point in a dream, I am supposed to be moving out of some apartment, there were similar features to here but I was in a real apartment. A person who worked for the place I lived went into my apartment and then started talking to me out in the hallway. I can't remember all the details, but I remember he said something about it taking 15 minutes to move somebody in our something, I think he also asked where I was going to go, and I didn't have any idea. I remember also thinking about what I was going to do with all the furniture but I didn't know. The last of the dream I remember is in here, I was in my cubicle and Lynn walked by and told me to pack up, I guess she was taking me somewhere.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 March 2006 excerpt ends]










From 10/25/1994 ( Susan Smith kills her two children and dumps them in her car in the John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina ) To 3/6/2006 is 4150 days

4150 = 2075 + 2075

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/9/1971 ( Marc Andreessen ) is 2075 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 3/6/2006 is 5469 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/23/1980 is 5469 days










http://www.nationalreview.com/article/428055/paving-way-reagan

National Review


Reagan and His Favorite Magazine

by LAURENCE R. JURDEM December 5, 2015 4:00 AM

The impact of WFB and NR on America’s 40th president.

On October 23, 1980, William F. Buckley Jr. wrote a confidential note to the Republican presidential nominee, Ronald Reagan. It was twelve days before the election that Buckley and other conservatives believed would result in Reagan’s becoming the 40th president of the United States. Buckley, who was scheduled to be in Brazil on November 4, instructed his office to post the letter only on the condition that Reagan was elected.

In the note, Buckley reminded Reagan that back in 1964 he had “teased” him by introducing him to an audience as “governor,” unaware that just two years later the fictional title would become a reality. “Obviously you didn’t know when to stop,” Buckley mused to his friend










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105046/quotes

IMDb


Of Mice and Men (1992)

Quotes


[last lines]

George: We're gonna get a little place.

Lennie: Okay, yeah, we're gonna get a little place and we're gonna...

George: We're gonna...

Lennie: ...have...

George: [Lennie mouths what he says] We're gonna have a cow, and some pigs, and we're gonna have, maybe, maybe, a chicken. Down in the flat, we'll have a little field of...

Lennie: Field of alfalfa for the rabbits.

George: ...for the rabbits.

Lennie: And I get to tend the rabbits.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:47 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 18 February 2016