Sunday, February 21, 2016

Fooey.




Here in this blog of mine I documented my observations of the Syfy Channel's now-defunct television series "Stargate: Universe".

I documented how I stopped watching new broadcast episodes of that television series when it was still broadcasting new episodes.

I have not tonight gone back to review my past blog postings about my observations.

The way I remember it I purchased the DVD collection of the 2 seasons of episodes for the series and sometime after it went off the air. Sometime after that I started watching the episodes on DVD and I watched some of the episodes I did not see when it was broadcasting new episodes on television.

But, as I recall writing here before now, even then I did not watch all of the episodes on the DVD's that I had not watched broadcast new on television.

Tonight I was thinking of finding something to watch and Amazon Prime includes "Stargate: Universe" so that is convenient because I don't have to break out the DVD collection.

I still really like the first few episodes and almost started watching those again but then decided I wanted to watch something from Season 2 and then reluctantly I decided I would watch the episodes I have never watched before.

Without going back to check my notes, which may or may not answer the question, I think this Season 2 episode titled "Hope" is one of those episodes I have never watched before until tonight. Or I watched it several years ago and was very drunk and very sleepy by that point and it didn't really register on my mind. I am thinking now the answer is the former, that I have not seen it before. Some elements, such as the plot element about the surgery is familiar but that could be because that plot element is referenced in a later episode. Also, I had before, more than once probably, read summaries about the episodes I had not before watched. With about ten minutes left in that episode "Hope" I have paused the video to make this note. Also, the episode following will probably refresh my memory about which episodes I have watched before and which I have not watched.

About a half-decade ago I formed the two theories about why I was having prescient thoughts for so many years before that. I started off with my so-called time-traveler effect and then I formed my so-called counter-paradox theory.

What I am thinking now, again as something I have often thought about before now, is an alternative explanation for the big questions that linger in my mind every waking hour of the day, and so often when I am sleeping. How do I know certain stuff?

I am sitting here watching this "Stargate: Universe" episode titled "Hope" and I am thinking that I should find something subtle associated with tonight's new broadcast episode of "The Walking Dead", which I first watched earlier tonight in recent hours.

Those script writers can repeat back every single word I post here in my blog and that is never going to mean anything useful.

Those two time-traveler theories are valid explanations but the alternative explanation lingers in my mind because those do not satisfy my question: Am I sensing stuff or is it all being transferred to my mind by other means, such as another person?

Well, maybe that is another complementary theory to the first two.

Cause and effect is essentially the answer.

So in that case only one of those theories could be the primary cause. The other two could be effects.

And then finally, none of this matters. I am trying to reinvent the wheel and that is pointless. The theory I have documented here before, perhaps not in so many words as here now, is that I was the very first to find the solution and a very long time ago, I used it against certain people and then I turned control of it over to one of them and before I used it to blank my memory of the whole sorry mess. So now I am just waiting.



































2016_Nk20_DSCN0876.jpg



































2016_Nk20_DSCN0877.jpg


































2016_Nk20_DSCN0880.jpg

































2016_Nk20_DSCN0881.jpg


































2016_Nk20_DSCN0879.jpg










http://gateworld.net/universe/s2/transcripts/214.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE: UNIVERSE

HOPE

EPISODE NUMBER - 214

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 03.28.11


GINN'S QUARTERS. Ginn is back in control and is talking with Eli.

GINN: How will I exist?

WALLACE: You'll live inside Destiny's computer system. You'll be a part of the ship - literally.

GINN: And when I'm switched off? What will happen to me then?

WALLACE: Now, that can't happen. The only thing that we can switch on and off is the ability to communicate with you.

(Ginn looks very uncomfortable at the concept.)

WALLACE: Remember, this is only temporary. The S.G.C. knows of alien races with the ability to download a consciousness into a host body.

(She doesn't look very reassured at this. Not really noticing her expression, Eli rambles on.)

WALLACE: Hell, the Ancient database may even have information on it. We just need to find it and figure out a way to ... do it here ... on the ship.










http://gateworld.net/universe/s2/transcripts/214.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE: UNIVERSE

HOPE

EPISODE NUMBER - 214

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 03.28.11


RUSH: Well, I've had no luck with the communications device, but I do have another idea. The neural interface Chair.

(Young and Scott roll their eyes in a "here we go again" way.)

RUSH: Now, I believe with that we can isolate each consciousness and upload them into Destiny's memory bank.

(He hesitates, realising that he's going to have to come clean with something he hasn't told them before.)

RUSH: Like Franklin.

SCOTT: Wait. Like what?

RUSH: I've seen and spoken to Doctor Franklin many times now on the Bridge.

WALLACE: So that's what happened to him? He was uploaded to the ship?

RUSH: I can't say for certain, but I do know that Destiny has a neural link with the people on board this ship that's caused us to see things before.

(Eli looks nervously around the Bridge.)

WALLACE: Are you seeing him now?

RUSH: No.

(He looks at Young in particular.)

RUSH: I managed to sever the link shortly after your experience with the alien battle simulations.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:10 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 20 February 2016 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/02/second-chance.html


Their presence was intimidating but they had taken no real aggressive action towards me and we seemed to have simply merged as we traveled the same direction and I was there in the middle of the group. That seems to be about the point I woke up.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 February 2016 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/raging-abe-simpson-and-his-grumbling-grandson-in-the-curse-of-the-flying-hellfish-1435/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 7 Episode 22

Raging Abe Simpson and His Grumbling Grandson in "The Curse of the Flying Hellfish"

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 28, 1996 on FOX

Quotes


Bart: And then, he claimed he was the one who turned cats and dogs against each other. Why is he always making up those crazy stories?

Homer: Maybe it's time we put Grampa in a home.

Lisa: You already put him in a home.

Bart: Maybe it's time we put him in one where he can't get out.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:50 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 21 February 2016