Monday, February 22, 2016

So, what. Are they just, like, following me around everywhere?




Every minute of the day? Waiting for every second of the clock? Every tick of the clock of opportunity?

Or am I just that good?

Am I just so precise?

Am I just so omniscient that I am aware of every variation of every pattern that I can select with such amazing precision my own field for battle.



































2016_Nk20_DSCN0910.jpg










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dead-like-me&episode=s01e02

Springfield! Springfield!


Dead Like Me

s01e02


Betty liked being a reaper.
It was painless for her.
Happy thoughts.
And I hated her for that.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dead-like-me&episode=s01e02

Springfield! Springfield!


Dead Like Me

s01e02


I still felt like an accomplice to murder.
Maybe we should get out here.
You don't want me to wait until you get your next ride? You are the sweetest.
I wonder if she wanted to save him, or if she wanted to be bad.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dead-like-me&episode=s01e02

Springfield! Springfield!


Dead Like Me

s01e02


What would you be doing if you hadn't picked us up? - I guess I'd be driving.
- Then that's what you should do.
You have a wonderful evening.
What a nice man.
There was no signpost for me, at least not one that I wanted to follow.
I was rudderless.
I didn't belong.
Was I the only bad person? Didn't anybody else wanna be bad? There's a ridiculous amount of gum under here.
- Don't touch it.
Wash your hands.
- It's gum.
It's been in somebody's mouth with germs.
Germs are everywhere.
It's viruses you need to watch out about.
- I think there are viruses on there too.
- No.
Viruses need a biologically-active environment to survive.
Synthetic rubbers and artificial flavourings are not biologically active.
- That is sick.
- Isn't saliva biologically active? - ?ber-waffle? - Thank you.
And Das Mexi-Fest.
You ordered Mexican food in a German waffle house? It was on the menu.
It has all the flavours of the world.
I used to think that soul food meant it came from Korea.
You know Seoul is a city in Korea.
- Excuse me.
Do you have any crackers? - You mean besides you? They come with the soup.
You want soup? - No, thank you.
- Get a job if you're hungry.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 12:52 PM Monday, September 12, 2005


After I parked in front of my apartment, I went inside. But then I walked back outside to my Jeep. Anybody watching me and learning my habits would know that I rarely come back outside after parking and going inside. So I walk outside and there is a purple van parked behind my Jeep. As soon as they see me, they speed off. And there was something suspicious about the behavior of the guy in the passenger seat. He looked surprised.

I was taking some stuff out of my Jeep and the van stopped briefly at one of the other buildings down the road and dropped off the passenger. He started walking into one of the apartment buildings and he even turned around to see if I was watching him. I think they pulled up behind my Jeep and were downloading the GPS data out of the device in my spare tire but I startled them by coming back outside.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 September 2005 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dead-like-me&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Dead Like Me

s01e01


They say your life flashes before your eyes the moment before you die.
That might be true if you're terminally ill, or your parachute doesn't open, but if death sneaks up on you, the only thing you have time to think is, "Aw, shit!" Get outta here! I'll solve the puzzle! Hey, dead girl! Hold on a minute.
That's Rube, he's undead.
They say there are five psychological stages of death.
Ironically, this applies even if you're already dead.
Number one, denial.



































DSC00848.jpg



































120314 b svwl (277).jpg










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/treehouse-of-horror-xiv-223790/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 15 Episode 1

Treehouse of Horror XIV

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 02, 2003 on FOX

Quotes


God: I am too old and too rich for this.



































DSC03991.jpg










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111438/quotes

IMDb


Timecop (1994)

Quotes


Eugene Matuzak: You're allowed to have a life, you know. I read it in a manual somewhere.



































DSC04364.jpg



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:00 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 22 February 2016