Monday, February 22, 2016

Lucifer




Definitely the presence of some other mind. Some other entity, other person, causing specific thoughts in my mind. Those thoughts are prescient observations.

And so I learn something from that.

I learn the capabilities of that entity.

That entity can cause the words people speak on television and that She knows I will observe.

What that entity is not causing is something more that would actually impress me.

I sense no thoughts about the observations I will make about sights in the sky, Her powers are limited.

She can change people but not the Universe.










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP021838640005&sid=36009&sn=KAYUDT&st=201602222000&cn=103

excite tv


Lucifer (New)

103 KAYUDT: Monday, February 22 8:00 PM [ 8:00 PM Monday February 2016 Pacific Time USA ]

Drama

Sweet Kicks

Lucifer wants Chloe to investigate a shooting at a fashion show, which resulted in a young woman's death; Amenadiel targets Dr. Linda Martin.

Cast: Tom Ellis, Lauren German, DB Woodside, Lesley-Ann Brandt, Kevin Alejandro, Scarlett Estevez, Rachael Harris

Original Air Date: Feb 22, 2016



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:26 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 22 February 2016