Monday, February 29, 2016

"His lips were curled in hard lines and his teeth were clinched."





























2016_Nk20_DSCN1045.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dead-like-me&episode=s01e09

Springfield! Springfield!


Dead Like Me

s01e09


- How do you know all this? - I don't know.
He gives away clues in class.
- People talk.
- Does he talk about it? - His wife? - His daughter.
The one that - He doesn't really say anything.
- I guess he doesn't really think about it.
No.
No, it's there in how he talks about the poems.
I don't know.
You can tell his heart He's suffering.
It's so stupid, but I had this one sonnet framed I thought it might help him.
I never gave it to him though.
What was it? I memorised it.
I know, I'm such a geek.










From 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) To 8/22/2003 is 12610 days

12610 = 6305 + 6305

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/6/1983 ( premiere US TV movie "The Kid with the 200 I.Q." ) is 6305 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 8/22/2003 is 4258 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/30/1977 ( premiere US film "MacArthur" ) is 4258 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 8/22/2003 is 4542 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/10/1978 ( premiere US TV movie "To Kill a Cop" ) is 4542 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/22/2003 is 3867 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/4/1976 ( premiere US film "Ode to Billy Joe" ) is 3867 days



From 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) To 8/22/2003 is 9848 days

9848 = 4924 + 4924

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/27/1979 ( Jimmy Carter - United States-Soviet Union Exchange of Prisoners White House Statement ) is 4924 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/dead-like-me/sunday-mornings-256362/

tv.com


Dead Like Me Season 1 Episode 9

Sunday Mornings

Aired Unknown Aug 22, 2003 on Showtime

AIRED: 8/22/03










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dead-like-me&episode=s01e09

Springfield! Springfield!


Dead Like Me

s01e09


That in your sweet thoughts I'd be forgot, If thinking on me then should make you woe.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085788/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Kid with the 200 I.Q. (1983 TV Movie)

Release Info

USA 6 February 1983










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dead-like-me&episode=s01e09

Springfield! Springfield!


Dead Like Me

s01e09


- I like her.

- Sweetie That woman will give her heart to a nice young man who wears reading glasses and a tweed jacket










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dead-like-me&episode=s01e09

Springfield! Springfield!


Dead Like Me

s01e09


Yeah, besides that.
The sonnets.
I love the sonnets and he tainted them for me.
This is where I felt it first.
The universe was cocking the fuck-with-me gun.
"That time of year thou mayst in me behold When yellow leaves, or none, or few, do hang Upon those boughs which shake against the cold, Bare ruin'd choirs, where late the sweet birds sang" I'm taking this incredible seminar.
The professor's a trip.
You should come.
Bang! "When yellow leaves, or none, or few, do hang Upon those boughs which shake against the cold, Bare ruin'd choirs, where late the sweet birds sang" Shakespeare's trying to paint that emotional moment of a love lost.
I know it's so old school.
A tree in winter, boughs shaking against the cold.
Blah, blah, blah It's so familiar.
But let me ask you a question.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=dead-like-me&episode=s01e09

Springfield! Springfield!


Dead Like Me

s01e09


And if you're lucky enough to recover, you can be sure that just as you finish filling in all the cracks in your life, the next one is starting to open.










http://www.tv.com/shows/colony-2015/broussard-3347232/

tv.com


Colony Season 1 Episode 7

Broussard

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Feb 25, 2016 on USA

AIRED: 2/25/16



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=colony-2016&episode=s01e07

Springfield! Springfield!


Colony

Broussard


Hey. You seen your neighbor today?

Uh nope.



































DSC00207.jpg



































DSC00236.jpg










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099810/quotes

IMDb


The Hunt for Red October (1990)

Quotes


Poltical Officer Ivan Putin: [Discussing Captain Tupolev] He was your student. It is rumoured that he has a special place in his heart for you.

Captain Ramius: There is little room in Tupolev's heart for anyone but Tupolev.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:25 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 29 February 2016