Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Stargate: Universe




http://www.cswap.com/1996/Independence_Day/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_34

Independence Day


:34:22
They did all kinds of experiments on me!

:34:25
They've been studying us,
finding out our weaknesses!

:34:28
We've gotta stop 'em.
They're gonna kill us all!

:34:31
Some people attribute his behaviour
to post-traumatic stress

:34:35
from his service as a pilot in Vietnam.

:34:38
Others have a more unusual theory.



































2016_Nk20_DSCN0600.jpg













https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wygy721nzRc

You Tube


The Best of Chopin










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/07 9:49 AM
How I managed to shoot down those two enemy fighters is beyond me. I imagine or remember that I left a wake on the ocean surface I came so close to it before I recovered control after the initial missile volley they sent at us. They got off another volley but none of those detonated around me.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/17/07 11:02 AM
It must have been something similar to when I saved those people from being run over by that speeding car a few years back. That must have been 2002. I was a volunteer at the Danskin triathlon. I puzzled over that for a long time. I just couldn't put my finger on something about that. My mind had been blank but yet I acted with such split-second decisiveness to keep them from getting splattered by that car.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 March 2007 excerpt ends]
















https://free5piritphotography.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/picture5.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 12:35 AM Saturday, May 05, 2007


This song reminds me of a scene from the recent episode of “Lost”:

Oingo Boingo - Dead Man's Party Lyrics

I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go
Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder
Waiting for an invitation to arrive
Goin' to a party where no one's still alive
CHORUS
I was struck by lighting
Walkin' down the street
I was hit by something last night in my sleep
It's a dead man's party
Who could ask for more
Everybody's comin', leave your body at the door
Leave your body and soul at the door . . .
(Don't run away it's only me)
All dressed up with nowhere to go
Walkin' with a dead man
Waitin' for an invitation to arrive
With a dead man . . . Dead Man . . .
Got my best suit and my tie
Shiny silver dollar on either eye
I hear the chauffeur comin' to my door
He Says there's room for maybe just one more . . .
CHORUS
Don't run away it's only me
Don't be afraid of what you can't see
Don't run away it's only me . . .


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 May 2007 excerpt ends]




















https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a1/HuAF_MIG29UB.jpg










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/101.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE: UNIVERSE

AIR, PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 101

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.02.09


WALLACE: Really? What else have they told you about me?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0258463/quotes

IMDb


The Bourne Identity (2002)

Quotes


Jason Bourne: Who has a safety deposit box full of money and six passports and a gun? Who has a bank account number in their hip? I come in here, and the first thing I'm doing is I'm catching the sightlines and looking for an exit.

Marie: I see the exit sign, too. I'm not worried. I mean, you were shot. People do all kinds of weird and amazing stuff when they are scared.

Jason Bourne: I can tell you the license plate numbers of all six cars outside. I can tell you that our waitress is left-handed and the guy sitting up at the counter weighs two hundred fifteen pounds and knows how to handle himself.

















https://i.ytimg.com/vi/VJbBJHdDMlU/maxresdefault.jpg










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/professor

Dictionary.com


professor

a teacher of the highest academic rank in a college or university, who has been awarded the title Professor in a particular branch of learning; a full professor

the principal lecturer or teacher in a field of learning at a university or college; a holder of a university chair



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:06 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 10 February 2016