Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Rotary




Really amazing how much I am sensing before I make the actual observations.

As I have noted before I still don't understand the 'how' of it. Is this my own intrinsic capability or is there some other person communicating details to my mind? Or both.

Yesterday evening was very amusing as I watched the new broadcasts on television and I remembered a few hours earlier in the day when I was walking outside and I had to stop myself and the line of thought that pervaded my mind. I had to forcibly change my line of thought because I didn't see the point of that line of thought.

I awoke at one point last night, actually early this morning this calendar day, and hesitated to get out of bed and post here in my blog the sleeping dream I awoke from.

I still remember the dream fairly well but even as I was lying there in bed debating about making a post I was aware that some detail was fading from my mind.

Unlike in other cases, the dream details have not faded really that much. Not that same kind of vividness now in my mind but still enough to leave me with a strong sense of wonder.

I have written before about how my sleeping dreams often have recurring elements and probably the elements that recur most are about corridors and hallways and elevators and stairwells and passageways.

Another recurring element sometimes is that I see myself back on a US Navy warship.

Those elements were present this morning but there is just some amiss from it all.

I just cannot see how I could concoct the details I was seeing in that sleeping dream this morning.

I have had sleeping dreams before that left me wondering if I was dreaming about my hypothetical experiences of my extremely secret life during the 1990s and some of those left me wondering about my hypothetical space travels.

But I woke with the strongest sense this morning that I was dreaming of actual memory. Actual memory of being in orbit in the planet Earth in one of the United States space shuttle orbiter vehicles and possibly too of traveling from the OV to the Mir space station.

The people and the details I saw in that sleeping dream just seem impossible for my mind to have simply fabricated unless from actual personal experience.










http://www.subzin.com/search.php?title=Grand+Prix&title_id=M48986000&search_sort=Popularity&type=All&pag=32

SUBZIN


Grand Prix (1966)


01:07:57 You know, I've known you for, what? Two and a half years.

01:08:03 And all I know about you is that you drive cars.



http://www.subzin.com/search.php?title=Grand+Prix&title_id=M48986000&search_sort=Popularity&type=All&pag=33

SUBZIN


Grand Prix (1966)


01:08:06 That's all anyone knows so far as I can tell.

01:08:09 You've just written my biography.

01:08:12 "The Silent and Secretive Pete Aron."

01:08:15 "Inside Pete Aron."

01:08:17 "What's Pete Aron Really Like?"

01:08:20 It will never sell.

01:08:29 Will you give me a lift back to the hotel?










http://www.subzin.com/search.php?title=Grand+Prix&title_id=M48986000&search_sort=Popularity&type=All&pag=40

SUBZIN


Grand Prix (1966)


01:21:45 Smile for the cameras.










http://www.tv.com/shows/lucifer/manly-whatnots-3345209/

tv.com


Lucifer Season 1 Episode 4

Manly Whatnots

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 15, 2016 on FOX

AIRED: 2/15/16



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=lucifer-2016&episode=s01e04

Springfield! Springfield!


Lucifer

Manly Whatnots


I'm an angel. You can't beat me, little demon.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:54 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 16 February 2016