Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Brave New World























bluetreeny_2016June15.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:01 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 28 August 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/08/minds-eye.html


I am wracking my brain to develop another test case but this is the best I can think up so far. And that is really a very good test case.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 August 2015 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:39 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Sunday 17 November 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/11/stargate-atlantis-tabula-rasa-s4e6.html


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063374/quotes

IMDb


The Odd Couple (1968)

Quotes


Oscar Madison: I can't take it anymore, Felix, I'm cracking up. Everything you do irritates me. And when you're not here, the things I know you're gonna do when you come in irritate me. You leave me little notes on my pillow. Told you 158 times I can't stand little notes on my pillow. "We're all out of cornflakes. F.U." Took me three hours to figure out F.U. was Felix Ungar!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 November 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:39 AM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Sunday 17 November 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/11/stargate-atlantis-tabula-rasa-s4e6.html


SHEPPARD: Now, tell me: who the hell are you?

DEX: I know you don't remember everything. You have no idea what's going on. You're confused, maybe even a little scared. I know I would be. But you have to trust me.

(John cocks his pistol.)

DEX: We're friends. The things we've been through together – I don't care what anyone says, no disease can wipe that away, not completely.

(John frowns as if certain very distant memories are coming to him and he's trying to make them clearer in his mind.)

DEX: OK, deep down, you know I'm telling the truth.

(John's pistol wavers as he continues trying to think.)

DEX: Now give me the gun.

(He reaches for it but John aims it at him again.)

SHEPPARD: Oh, nice try.

(Ronon raises his hands and backs away, frustrated.)

SHEPPARD: For all I know, you're the one who tied me up.

DEX (lowering his hands): Fine. Then shoot me. Then you'll be all alone in the middle of the dark forest, with no idea who you are, where you're going or what you're gonna do next. How could I possibly make it any worse?










From 5/4/2005 ( the incident at the police department City of Kent Washington State after my voluntary approach to report material criminal activity directed against my person and I am secretly drugged against my consent ) To 11/2/2007 ( premiere US TV series episode "Stargate"::"Tabula Rasa" ) is 912 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/2/1968 ( premiere US film "The Odd Couple" ) is 912 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 November 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:56 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 07 October 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/10/visitation.html


From 11/23/2010 To 10/15/2015 ( --- ) is 1787 days

From 11/2/1965 To 9/24/1970 ( premiere US TV series "The Odd Couple" ) is 1787 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 October 2015 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:28 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 15 October 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/10/journeys-end.html


http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/272.htm

Journey's End [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 47751.2

Original Airdate: Mar 28, 1994


CRUSHER: Now you be sure and dress warmly on those other planes of existence.

WESLEY: I will. Bye, Mom.

CRUSHER: Goodbye.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 October 2015 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 posted by H.V.O.M at 11:59 AM


Council of historic King County found guilty of domestic terrorism

SEATTLE (F-U Wire) - The Council of historic King County was today found guilty of approving the murder of covert federal agent. Known domestic terrorist Dave Reichert blames Microsoft for not buying more traitors in the federal government.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 April 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/12-monkeys/hyena-3386273/

tv.com


12 Monkeys Season 2 Episode 9

Hyena

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Jun 13, 2016 on Syfy

AIRED: 6/13/16



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=12-monkeys-2015&episode=s02e09

Springfield! Springfield!


12 Monkeys

Hyena


- [beeping] - We've got a situation.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:41 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 15 June 2016