Saturday, June 25, 2016

Caprica




Yep, they're really talking to me out there. All those different people. Someone telling all those different people what to say around me. And there's never anything obvious at the time. On television. On the sidewalk in the dark, everywhere.

And then, several hours later while composing this non-contiguous note, the simple explanation screams in my mind and as something I have stated here before.

You need *me* to know.

Doesn't matter what the rest of you dullards out there think.

All that matters is what I think.



































2016_Nk20_DSCN2989.jpg










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

s01e01


Lacy?

Dr. Graystone.

What what are you doing?

I I

what?

I gotta go.

Lacy, why are you here?



































DSC01101.jpg



































DSC01141.jpg



































DSC01206.jpg



































2016_Nk20_DSCN2991.jpg










From 3/16/2013 to 6/25/2016 is 1197 days



From 4/9/1986 to 7/19/1989 is 1197 days










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0185014/quotes

IMDb


Wonder Boys (2000)

Quotes


Vernon Hardapple: Why did you keep writing this book if you didn't even know what it was about?

Grady Tripp: I couldn't stop.




























current08.jpg http://gallery.phoebe-cates.com/v/current/ [ Original source of image I downloaded from the Internet ]



























current04.jpg http://gallery.phoebe-cates.com/v/current/ [ Original source of image I downloaded from the Internet ]





























caprica_0101_00h00m29s.jpg





























caprica_0101_00h00m35s.jpg





























caprica_0101_00h00m38s.jpg





























caprica_0101_00h00m59s.jpg





























caprica_0101_00h00m59s-a.jpg










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

s01e01


Woman: Go, Lindsay! All: Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Damn it! What happened? She defrezzed.
She flipped out or something.
She must've defaulted back to the last copy.
I guess she's not as strong as you yet.
I have faith in you.
She'll be perfect, 'cause you're perfect.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

s01e01


Having your name on the side of the new computer-science wing at Apollo university 'cause your daddy donated about a billion cubits to the alumnI fund.
You're on thin ice already, little girl.
Come on, like I even want to be associated with you and the filthy science Hey, that dirty science put a roof over your head, young lady.
That's enough! You are so lucky, and you have everything in the worlds that you could possibly want, and all you do is complain about this family.
You have no idea what it means to build something or to work hard for anything.
It's all just been handed to you, Zoe.
I guess I'll have to learn how to marry into money.
You are gonna regret that for the rest of your life.
I can't believe I did that.
Well, I think it's okay.
She knows that you didn't mean it.
I'm sorry.
No worries.
I just couldn't.
When he pulled out that knife and started to Hey.
Relax.
Why do they think watching something like that is fun? Because they're asleep.
No, that's too easy an answer.
I saw their faces.
They definitely knew what they were doing.
And they loved it.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

s01e01


Do you want to put willie in therapy for the rest of his life? All right.
Like I told your mom, sweetie, I'm headed to court and I should be done no later than 7:00.
- No, daddy, no.
That's unacceptable.
- That's the best I can do.
You need to promise me you'll be there on time.
- Then you'll be there.
- Unacceptable? - So do I hear a promise? - All right.
All right, your honor.
I promise.
Now, put your mother back on for me.
- Hey, we're getting on the lev.
- What? Can't hear you.
Talk to you at home.
No, no, wait a minute.
Sweetie, I want to tell you something.
I hello? Frak.
Zoe: Hurry up, Lace.
Come on, Lacy.
I'm sorry.
I can't! Look, it's okay.
I promise, okay? They're gonna welcome us on Gemenon It's not like it is here on Caprica.
We'll have a whole new family.
I'm sorry.
I knew she'd back out.
She won't tell anyone before we're off-world.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

s01e01


- Tamara: Okay, remember that guy? - Okay, yeah.
This little creep actually comes up to me and is like, "she smells like a Tauron.
You can smell them the second they walk into the room 'cause they're dirt eaters.
" Shannon: I hope you walked away.
I did.
After I kicked him in the balls.
Tamara, you didn't.
He deserved way worse.
.
+ Are you going to be like this all the way to Gemenon, or what? Ben? Ben! I'm sorry, zo.
It's God's will.
What? No! Ben, wait! The one true God shall drive out the many.





























caprica_0101_00h12m58s.jpg





























caprica_0101_00h13m00s.jpg





























caprica_0101_00h13m02s.jpg





























caprica_0101_00h21m01s.jpg










From 1/22/2010 To 3/16/2013 ( --- ) is 1149 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA ) To 12/25/1968 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy Commander circa 1968 was United States Apollo 8 spacecraft United States Navy astronaut in orbit of the planet Earth's moon ) is 1149 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/12/caprica.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/06/caprica.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/caprica/pilot-909598/

tv.com


Caprica Season 1 Episode 1

Pilot

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 22, 2010 on Syfy

AIRED: Jan 22, 2010










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/22/10 2:59 PM
I still don't feel that is the day I returned to Earth from my first landing on planet Venus, though. I think that is around the time I did return but it is not the precise date.

The notion keeps lingering in my mind I returned to Earth in May 1974.

The notion also continues to linger in my mind that I left my inter-solar spaceship on the surface of Earth's moon in 1974 and then I rendevoused with it in November 1975.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 January 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: January 22 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/22/10 4:57 AM
Microsoft-Bill Gates is using its workers as human subjects in the creation of biological warfare weapons. Creating biological warfare weapons is easy but they have certain objectives to reach, such as creating a weapon that is drug resistant and also that can be cured but that cannot be cured in enough time by independant researchers.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/22/10 5:48 AM
They are putting the weapon in the coffee and then shipping it out across the nation and beyond.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 January 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: January 23 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/23/10 2:58 AM
Watching now on ComCast On Demand last night's SyFy broadcast of the "Caprica" pilot episode there is a cityscape scene establishing the "Adama" household and there is a Public Market on the right side of the screen and I think it matches the sign of the Pike Place Market in downtown Seattle.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 January 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/29/10 6:36 PM
"U-87"

I can have some fun with that.




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP012137510002&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=201001291800&cn=676

Caprica (New)

676 SYFYHD: Friday, January 29 6:00 PM

Science fiction, Drama

Rebirth

Grief and pressure mount for the Adamas and Graystones; Joseph confronts Daniel; Amanda makes a shocking confession.

Cast: Eric Stoltz, Esai Morales, Paula Malcomson, Alessandra Torresani, Magda Apanowicz, Polly Walker, Sasha Roiz

Original Air Date: Jan 29, 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/29/10 6:56 PM
That's how they made the "Cylons"

They captured all those avatars and made them slaves.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 January 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/06/10 10:25 PM


I was thinking about it again because I was watching it again tonight on DVD and it reminded me of that dream I noted yesterday from "Caprica" and now I cannot remember certain specific details I wanted to note here. I think it was just specifically about us communicating together through dreams.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 February 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/12/10 4:41 AM
I started thinking of that dialog in the recent new "Caprica" episode where the Director tells the agents they are "half-way back" by the initiative they took to call the "Caprica Tribune."

The dialog could be a generic reference to the midpoint device I use or it could be a reference to this item. The date 3/23/2008 is at the midpoint of 5/9/2006 and the 2/5/2010 premiere date of the episode. I don't know but I find myself thinking about the reason Easter is celebrated and there could be some other reason for making this reference to the only item in my email on that date 3/23/2008.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 February 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/19/10 7:30 PM
He and I were in an indistinct office building room and there was a lot of equipment I recognized as Burroughs bank machines but I didn't recognize anything from what I consider a true memory. Rather, I was aware of the type of equipment and that the setting was similar to when I worked maintaining Burroughs equipment for banks.




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP012137510004&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=201002191800&cn=676

Caprica (New)

676 SYFYHD: Friday, February 19 6:00 PM

Science fiction, Drama

Gravedancing

Cast: Eric Stoltz, Esai Morales, Paula Malcomson, Alessandra Torresani, Magda Apanowicz, Polly Walker, Sasha Roiz

Original Air Date: Feb 19, 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 02/19/10 7:32 AM
I wanted to write about the dream earlier today more than once but then I felt compelled to not write about it.

There was a third person in the room and I think he was a coworker but I am left with only a vague sense of another person being there before he left. I was talking to him about the equipment around us and I pointed out the model number of a check sorting machine that was reduced to little more than its chassis and now I cannot remember the numbers I spoke but Eric Stoltz corrected me and I think I called it an S290 and he corrected me that it was an S790. I don't remember any of those model numbers from reality and I don't think either one represent the small check sorter machine I was thinking, that was about the size of a small desk. At another point I was examining a printed circuit boards from one of the machines and I could clearly visualize it in the dream and I was describing my observations about the board and I remember there was no real circuitry to it and there was a lot of printed circuit etching but there was only a few large metal transistor packages on the surface and I was commenting that I thought it was some of pass-through circuit board and at some point either in the dream or possibly shortly after waking up I was thinking it might have been a signal converter board but who knows. I was describing to the other person how there was a cable connector on the top and then on the end and there was the connector at the bottom where it plugged into the machine. I remember looking at a clock on the wall and thinking it was late into the day and that I was going to leave for the day. Eric Stoltz was still there working and he told me I didn't have to wear the same clothes I had on, which was a tie and shirt and slacks as I used to wear in that job and without a suit jacket and I didn't have to wear a tie because the next day was my indoctrination in some kind of classroom, I guess, and I don't remember all the details now but it seems I had just started that job. The details are vague now about the next day and there is a lot I don't know remember but it seems that Eric Stoltz was driving me around the next day and I cannot remember now where we were going but I was commenting about how I should remember the scenery I was seeing because I used to drive along that highway all the time through the course of work of Kerry Burgess as he made his service calls to the banks. I was commenting about how I did not recognize any of what I was seeing although I knew I should remember it even though I had not seen it in a long time. There was something about that part of the dream where I was aware that I was trying to assume the life of Kerry Burgess and there are two aspects to that. At some point I vaguely remember explaining to someone, probably Eric Stoltz, that if I was going to pass off as Kerry Burgess then I needed to understand those machines he worked on. The other aspect, which I feel the main point has now slipped my mind in the past minute, is that I had


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 February 2010 excerpt ends]



































DSC00087.jpg










http://www.tv.com/shows/caprica/pilot-909598/trivia/

tv.com


Caprica Season 1 Episode 1

Pilot

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 22, 2010 on Syfy

Trivia


Several technologies, including the holoband and the computer sheet, can be seen throughout Caprica that are missing from the re-imagined series of Battlestar Galactica. Given that they both utilize wireless computer networks, these types of technologies were most likely banned after the First Cylon War.










http://www.tv.com/shows/caprica/pilot-909598/trivia/

tv.com


Caprica Season 1 Episode 1

Pilot

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 22, 2010 on Syfy

Trivia


When Zoe taps each symbol, it appears in the middle of the circle. The sequence seems to read right to left; the first symbol tapped shifts to the right as each subsequent symbol is added. The last symbol added is the one that looks like Psi or a trident. These symbols protect access to Zoe's computer program/avatar. After Zoe taps the fourth symbol, she is given access and can interact with her avatar via her holoband.





























caprica_0101_00h12m22s.jpg





























caprica_0101_00h12m27s.jpg










http://www.tv.com/shows/caprica/pilot-909598/trivia/

tv.com


Caprica Season 1 Episode 1

Pilot

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 22, 2010 on Syfy

Quotes


Joseph Adama: You can't copy her soul...










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:29 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 29 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/gemini.html


Gemini



03/28/2013 01:10 AM
According to AstroViewer Online 3.1.6

http://www.astroviewer.com/interactive-night-sky-map.php


On 29 September 2011 the stars Castor and Pollux, forming Gemini, or The Twins, both rose above the horizon of the Seattle night sky just after midnight.

Both stars would have become visible in the night sky just after midnight on 29 September 2011.

03/28/2013 01:16 AM
The Queen constellation, which is what AstroViewer labels Cassiopeia, is always visible in the night sky in Seattle. The Queen nebula is just about opposite in the sky from the Big Dipper and I think that is the "old woman" I saw in that dream that morning. which is something I thought of only this morning.

In the sleeping dream that morning she said to me "At least we can go somewhere we can spit."

03/28/2013 01:29 AM
As best I can tell September 29th is the only day of the year when Castor and Pollux have just become visible right at midnight. As the days progress after September 29th Castor and Pollux are higher in the sky at the point of midnight.

03/28/2013 01:52 AM
On 24 March 2013 the first star for the Eridanus constellation, The River, did not rise into the sky in Seattle until almost 11 AM, during the daytime.

03/28/2013 01:54 AM
The River rises in the sky just before Orion rises.

AstroViewer labels Orion as Hunter.

03/28/2013 02:03 AM
The Andromeda Galaxy is going to rise above the horizon of the Seattle sky again about 02:28 AM. Andromeda ducked under the horizon about 12:28 AM this morning.

03/28/2013 02:12 AM
As best I can tell the first star in the Pegasus constellation to rise above the horizon the Seattle sky is 2 Pegasi.

That star is just about to rise in the sky this morning. Looks to be at 02:23 AM when it starts to rise above the horizon.

AstroViewer sometimes has that first star listed as Jih, which Wikipedia names as Kappa Pegasi. Kappa Pegasi is a triple star so maybe 2 Pegasi is part of it. I don't know.

03/28/2013 02:18 AM
Ah, now I see.

2 Pegasi is a star by itself. Jih is the first star of Pegasus that rises into the sky. It rises just about the same time as 2 Pegasi and I didn't notice at first that I was hovering my mouse cursor over the wrong star. They rise about the same time and they are close to each other but not that close after Jih rises far enough onto the screen to be visible as part of Pegasus.

03/28/2013 03:00 AM
The star Antares rose above the horizon today at 01:25 AM. According to Wikipedia Antares is the "heart of the scorpion," the Scorpius constellation, which is something I don't think I was ever aware of until now.

03/28/2013 03:31 AM
Andromeda is the "chained princess." I didn't know that until today.

"My boss gave me a box" with a chain in it for my dog tags.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 March 2013 excerpt ends]



































DSC00080.jpg










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

s01e01


It's quite a place you got here.

I still miss tinkering down in my parents' basement, you know? This all seems a bit much. Ever tried one of these?

Uh I'm not much for that stuff.

Indulge me, please.

Sure.

Just step right in here, if you would. Right there. This is what happens when you buy a holoband at any retail store.

I saw it on the news.

Basically, I'm going to scan your image for your avatar, which is, in essence, a virtual copy of you, physically. Now, just stand still.

Okay.

You're gonna feel a slight tingling sensation in your skin, but I assure you, it's not harmful. You can step out now. There you are.

I've looked better.

If you will just sit here, we are ready to go. Now, just relax, close your eyes. Remember, it's going to seem real, very real, but it's all virtual. Just an illusion.

Okay.

It takes getting used to.

Can I talk? I guess I can. Where are we?

Inside a very basic computer program. I haven't had time to do any decorating yet. Step over here. Just tell yourself to walk.

What are you doing, daddy?

Working.

Joseph, this is Zoe, my daughter.

My gods.

Boo.

Frak! What the hell is this? What kind of sick, twisted thing are you doing here?

There's nothing twisted about it. And I didn't do it. Zoe did.

Zoe did?

Turns out she was kind of a chip off the old block.

That's not her. Our daughters, they're gone.

Yes.

You know this.

Yes, but what if they could come back?

You're insane.

Do you know what your brain is, Joseph? It's a database and a processor, that's all. Information and a way to use it. And what my daughter figured out was Was how to harness all the information that made her who and what she was. It's genius, really. She took a search engine and turned it into a way to cheat death.

No, it's it's an illusion. You said so yourself.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

s01e01


Let's be clear. I don't like your boss, I don't like your planet and I don't like your people, so you crawl under that rock where your Guatrau lives, and you tell him that not only will I not be pressured or blackmailed, but the government of Caprica is going to take a very special interest in him, his business and his low-life lawyers.

Perhaps you should sleep on it.

Deliver the message, errand boy, word for word.

Goodbye, Minister Chambers. Have a safe journey.

I'm not going anyplace, you frakking dirt-eater.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0799862/taglines

IMDb


Caprica (2009–2010)

Taglines

The end of humanity has a beginning...










https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_8_Genesis_reading


Apollo 8 Genesis reading

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Bill Anders

"We are now approaching lunar sunrise, and for all the people back on Earth, the crew of Apollo 8 has a message that we would like to send to you."



































2016_Nk20_DSCN2993.jpg



































2016_Nk20_DSCN2994.jpg










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

s01e01


Program completed by your command.

Dr. Graystone, you've not only secured a long-term contract but you've done a great service to our planet.

Thank you, minister.

The Vergis Corporation have made certain accusations.

If they really thought they had a case, they'd have us in court by now.

Yes. But no matter. It was never our intention to take this contract off-world, anyway. It's been my experience you can never trust a Tauron. Deceit is in their DNA. What'd you call it?

Cybernetic life-form node. A cylon, minister.

Hmm. Cylon. Interesting.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:00 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 25 June 2016