Saturday, June 18, 2016

DeQueen























star-trek-the-next-generation_0402_00h02m38s.jpg



































2016_Nk20_DSCN2926.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, March 1, 2014 11:31 PM

To: L1 - The Homestead

Subject: I'm glad I moved back here.

Desiree,

On a day like today I think of your earlier today's advice when I look at this photo and I would have posted it on my blog but I don't want to make any obvious references to where I live now.

But this photo of a few months ago, which was the day after I moved in here, is something I just had to share with somebody today.

I have been taking photos outside everyday since that time and the arrival of March makes me hopeful again of that green so bright in this attached photo.

Sometimes I wonder if I just simply do not want to remember the past.

In the more immediate context I am looking forward to when those new buildings are finished so I can put all that behind me and try to settle down for a while and try to figure out what it is I am doing.

But at least I have my blog for expressing all the stuff rattling around in my brain. I had no means of expressing any of that stuff when I worked at Microsoft all those years.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 March 2014 excerpt ends]



































DSC01124.jpg






























DSC01311.jpg






























DSC01312.jpg






























DSC01347.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2014 2:27 PM

To: L1 - The Homestead

Subject: Re: 2nd phase

Thanks. Well, I am sure happy with these high-ceilings. In the last place I lived for four years I could easily reach up and touch the ceilings. Not here. I would need a step-ladder. That is a pleasant difference.

Those evil media forces are clearly on to me again. I see it in the regular television series I watch on broadcast television. Sound crazy? They are the crazy ones, not I. They are the ones with the profit motive to continuously steal my private life regardless of how that affects me personally not to mention my health. Still nothing has changed and I know they will never stop.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 January 2014 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:44 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 18 June 2016