Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Comanche




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930437&sid=82571&sn=FXXPHD&st=201606142130&cn=618

excite tv


The Simpsons (Repeat)

618 FXXPHD: Tuesday, June 14 9:30 PM [ 9:30 PM Tuesday 14 June 2016 Pacific Time USA ]

Sitcom, Animated

E. Pluribus Wiggum

Homer destroys Springfield's fast-food district; Mayor Quimby decides to have an early election.

Cast: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer Director(s): Michael Polcino Executive Producer(s): James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Al Jean

Original Air Date: Jan 06, 2008










https://www.planetclaire.tv/quotes/simpsons/season-nineteen-the-simpsons/


E Pluribus Wiggum


Jon Stewart: I’ll thank you to keep my zingers out of your mouth. I’m gonna try to remember you the way you used to be.

Krusty: But I’ve always been terrible!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 10:06 AM Friday, February 19, 2010 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2010/02/remember-we-gave-them-more-opportunity.html


Remember: We gave them more opportunity to change than they ever deserved. The end has been written.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Were_Dead_Before_the_Ship_Even_Sank

We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank

Studio album by Modest Mouse

Released March 20, 2007

We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank is the fifth studio album by Washington-based American indie rock band Modest Mouse, released in 2007. The album is the first studio album by the band since 2004's Good News for People Who Love Bad News










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP012137510003&s=201002051800&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=201002051800&cn=676

Caprica (New)

676 SYFYHD: Friday, February 5 6:00 PM

Science fiction, Drama

Reins of a Waterfall

Cast: Eric Stoltz, Esai Morales, Paula Malcomson, Alessandra Torresani, Magda Apanowicz, Polly Walker, Sasha Roiz

Original Air Date: Feb 05, 2010










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0120915/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999)


Obi-Wan: The boy is dangerous. They all sense it, why can't you?










http://www.online-literature.com/bible/Revelation/

Literature Network>The Holy Bible>Revelation

Revelation

Revelations


10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.

10:10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.

10:11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

11:6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11:11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 February 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie3.html

Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984)


[Grissom orbiting the Genesis planet]

ESTEBAN (OC): Transporter room, stand by to energise.

HELM (OC): Aye sir. Energising now.

[Genesis planet surface - sub-tropical]

ESTEBAN (on intercom): Grissom to Saavik. We're picking up radiation from the lifeform.

SAAVIK: Affirmative, Captain. Our readings are well below danger level.

[Grissom bridge]

ESTEBAN: Very well. Exercise caution, Lieutenant. This landing is Captain's discretion and I'm the one who's out on a limb.

[Genesis planet surface - sub-tropical

SAAVIK: I'll try to remember that.

(Spock's torpedo coffin has worm-like forms writhing over it)

DAVID: There are your lifeforms. These were microbes on the tube's surface. We shot them here from Enterprise. ...They were fruitful, and multiplied.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083929/quotes

IMDb


Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)

Quotes


Linda Barrett: Like what variables?










http://www.tv.com/shows/preacher/the-possibilities-3386100/

tv.com


Preacher Season 1 Episode 3

The Possibilities

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jun 12, 2016 on AMC

AIRED: 6/12/16



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=preacher-2016&episode=s01e03

Springfield! Springfield!


Preacher

The Possibilities


[ Tulip: ] Okay, you're, like, boring the shit out of me right now










http://www.azlyrics.com/m/modestmouse.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

album: "Good News For People Who Love Bad News" (2004)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/oceanbreathessalty.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

"Ocean Breathes Salty"

Your body may be gone, I'm gonna carry you in.
In my head, in my heart, in my soul.
And maybe we'll get lucky and we'll both live again.
Well I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. Don't think so.

Well that is that and this is this.
You tell me what you want and I'll tell you what you get.
You get away from me. You get away from me.
Collected my belongings and I left the jail.
Well thanks for the time, I needed to think a spell.
I had to think awhile. I had to think awhile.

The ocean breathes salty, won't you carry it in?
In your head, in your mouth, in your soul.
And maybe we'll get lucky and we'll both grow old.
Well I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I hope so.

Well that is that and this is this.
You tell me what you want and I'll tell you what you get.
You get away from me. You get away from me.
Collected my belongings and I left the jail.
Well thanks for the time, I needed to think a spell.
I had to think awhile. I had to think awhile.

Well that is that and this is this.
Will you tell me what you saw and I'll tell you what you missed,
when the ocean met the sky.
[(You missed)]
You missed when time and life shook hands and said goodbye.
[(You missed)]
When the earth folded in on itself.
[(You missed)]
And said "Good luck, for your sake I hope heaven and hell
[(You missed)]
are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath."
[(You missed)]
You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?
[(You missed)]
You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

The ocean breathes salty, won't you carry it in?
In your head, in your mouth, in your soul.
The more we move ahead the more we're stuck in rewind.
Well I don't mind. I don't mind. How the hell could I mind?

Well that is that and this is this.
You tell me what you want and I'll tell you what you get.
You get away from me. You get away from me.

Well that is that and this is this.
Will you tell me what you saw and I'll tell you what you missed,
when the ocean met the sky.
[(You missed)]
You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste the afterlife?










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie3.html

Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984)


COMPUTER VOICE: Flight recorder visual. Twenty-eight point seven six.

KIRK (OC): Go.

McCOY (on monitor): You're not going in there!

SPOCK (on monitor): Perhaps you're right. What is Mister Scott's condition?

McCOY (on monitor): Well, I don't think that he...

(Spock administers a Vulcan nerve pinch on McCoy)

SPOCK (on monitor): I'm sorry, Doctor. I have no time to discuss this logically.

KIRK: Freeze! ...Repeat ...and augment!

SPOCK (on monitor): Remember!

KIRK: McCoy!

SAREK: One alive, one not. Yet both in pain.

KIRK: What must I do?

SAREK: You must bring them to Mount Seleya, ...on Vulcan. Only there can both find peace.

KIRK: What you ask ...is difficult.

SAREK: You will find a way, Kirk. ...If you honour them both, you must.

KIRK: I will. I swear.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie3.html

Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984)


[Spock's quarters]

McCOY: (in Spock's voice) Jim, ...Help me. ...You left me on Genesis. ...Why did you do that? ...Help me.

KIRK: Bones, ...what the hell are you doing? Have you lost your mind!

McCOY: Help me, Jim. ...Take me home.

KIRK: Bones, we are. We are home.

McCOY: Then perhaps it's not too late. ...Climb the steps, Jim.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie3.html

Star Trek III: The Search for Spock (1984)


SAAVIK: But how could they have evolved so quickly?

DAVID: Saavik. ...What is it?

SAAVIK: Spock's burial robe.

(there is an earth tremor and a piercing cry)

[Starfleet officer's lounge]

MORROW: No. Absolutely not, Jim, ...You are my best officer. But I am Commander, Starfleet, so I don't break rules!

KIRK: Don't quote rules to me. I'm talking about loyalty and sacrifice. One man who's died for us, another who has deep emotional problems.

MORROW: Now! Wait a minute! This business about Spock and McCoy. ...Honestly, I never understood Vulcan mysticism.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:59 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Wednesday 20 February 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/02/another-fine-mess.html


http://movie.subtitlr.com/subtitle/show/410109


Clear and Present Danger (1994) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


We`re gonna miss you, James.
Variable, this is Knife, over.
Variable, this is Knife, over.
Variable, I am not receiving. We are under heavy attack.
Need air support, over.
Variable, this is Knife, over! Switch!
Variable, this is Knife! Where the hell are you?!
On behalf of a grateful nation, our condolences.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 February 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:26 PM Tuesday, March 20, 2012


Columbia





There is also an automobile highway tunnel on the other side of the street from the Columbia Tower skyscraper in downtown Seattle Washington.

I only just in this current hour became consciously aware of that tunnel structure. I had never driven through there in a car myself and I had never even gave thought that I can recall of trying to find an express lane through there, which it is according to the Google streetview map.

I can recall walking through that general area before though on the sidewalk. Many years ago, maybe the year 2007, I used to walk down to the Starbucks just about every day on Seneca and 4th street. I had started going there in 2005 when I was in the Pioneer Square homeless shelter gulag. Out of all the Starbucks in the city I was regularly walking well out of my way to go there. I later understood, sometime very later, that the FBI building is on that same block and there is an alley that apparently goes into the FBI building, which is something I noticed only a long time after going there, and that is next to the door of that Starbucks.

So anyway, I rarely walked down past the Columbia Tower and down that far past the Starbucks but one day I was walking through there and I remember that now because of the photos I am looking at online with the streetview from Google Maps. What I remember is that I saw another zombie there one day on the south side of Columbia Tower as I walked south on the west-side sidewalk of 5th Avenue.

I see them a lot. I don't know what makes them seem to be zombies to me. There is nothing really specific about any of them. They just seem to be especially evil in a town that is permeated with evil cowards. I don't know what the name of that building is I saw him and another person coming out of.





The great part about time-traveler communications is the variables. I do not here write about the reason I started this particular blog post. My blog intends to inform the people of the United States of America that I am investigating a critical threat to the well-being and the national security of the United States of America.

I do not define here in this posting the details I read on the internet that motivated me into generating this blog post. As a result, the recipient of my time-traveler communications can define the variables for herself and then create the cause for this blog post.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 March 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie4.html

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986)


[Bird-of-Prey bridge]

SPOCK: Ready to engage computer, Admiral.

KIRK: What is our target in time?

SPOCK: Late twentieth century.

KIRK: Surely you can be more specific.

SPOCK: Not with this equipment. I have had to programme some of the variables from memory.

KIRK: What are some of the variables?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:30 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Saturday 16 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/harrier.html


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_Boeing_V-22_Osprey


Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 March 2013 excerpt ends]










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP024139780001&sid=67890&sn=TBSHDP&st=201606142200&cn=664

excite tv


Wrecked (New)

664 TBSHDP: Tuesday, June 14 10:00 PM [ 10:00 PM Tuesday 14 June 2016 Pacific Time USA ]

Sitcom

All Is Not Lost

A British ex-special forces agent leads a rescue mission after a commercial flight crashes on an uninhabited island; the survivors make a discovery that could change everything.

Cast: Zach Cregger, Brian Sacca, Jessica Lowe, Ginger Gonzaga, Asif Ali, Will Greenberg, Ally Maki, Brooke Dillman, Rhys Darby, George Basil Producer(s): Jesse Hara, Ken Topolsky

Original Air Date: Jun 14, 2016





http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP024139780002&sid=67890&sn=TBSHDP&st=201606142225&cn=664

excite tv


Wrecked (New)

664 TBSHDP: Tuesday, June 14 10:25 PM [ 10:30 PM Tuesday 14 June 2016 Pacific Time USA ]

Sitcom

Rest in Peace, Callaway Hinkle

The survivors find a satellite phone; Danny confronts his past; Todd learns about the death of his child; a discovery is made that could change everything.

Cast: Zach Cregger, Brian Sacca, Jessica Lowe, Ginger Gonzaga, Asif Ali, Will Greenberg, Ally Maki, Brooke Dillman, Rhys Darby, George Basil Producer(s): Jesse Hara, Ken Topolsky

Original Air Date: Jun 14, 2016



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:17 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 14 June 2016