Thursday, June 09, 2016

Pretty Lucky




Painfully the empty beer can pounds the counter and whispers in my ear I'm not sure if I'm going to make it through this entire video before passing out

With the rising sun I must try to capture and record the light



































2016_Nk20_DSCN2844.jpg










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=shutter-island

Springfield! Springfield!


Shutter Island (2010)


Hey boss? ... we really gonna pack it in?
Why?
I guess, i dunno, i just...
never quit anything before.
We haven't heared the truth once yet Chuck
Rachel Solando did not slipped out of
a locked room barefoot without any help.
I'm beginning to think alot of help
Maybe Cawley sitting up in his mansion
right now,
rethinking his whole attitudes
- Maybe in the morning...
- You're bluffing?
I didn't said that.
I found a whole stock of these, Teddy.
Jesus, are you ever sober anymore?
I killed alot of people in the war.
Is that why you drink?
Are you real?
No.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:05 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 09 June 2016