Monday, June 20, 2016

"You have laboured for many seasons, Spock"




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:34 AM Saturday, December 11, 2010


From 3/14/1965 ( I am active duty United States of America Central Intelligence Agency officer and executive )


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 December 2010 excerpt ends]





























phoebebailey_2016June20.jpg










http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/8F19.html

Colonel Homer [ The Simpsons ]


Marge expresses her disapproval.

Marge, you make it sound so seamy. All I did was spend the afternoon in her trailer watching her try on some outfits.


This fails to reassure her. Homer answers the phone. It's Lurleen. ``Uh, I think I can come over. Lemme ask my wife.''



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:48 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 20 June 2016