Saturday, June 11, 2016

GODDAMNIT THIS REALLY MAKES ME ANGRY TO FIND THIS STUFF IN MY NOTES! This is proof, you stinking vermin dullards.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:50 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 21 May 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/05/long-term-memory.html


Long term memory



The process to actively inhibit my long-term memory could not destroy that memory. Otherwise I would not learn anything. Who wants a US Marine Corps officer who cannot learn anything new?

I could get those memories back if I knew where to get the medication. As it is now I have to relearn how to access that memory in my mind as it exists now. Those are just normal memories subject to storage mechanism the same as any other memory. Some things I remember well some details I remember nothing about. I read an example of the natural process of memory inhibition: a person needs to remember where they parked their car but they don’t need to remember every single occurrence in the past of where they parked their car.

So the security drug would leave my short-term memory and my long-term intact, as intact as physically possible for my human brain.

Finally, there would have to be a final step in the process. See, I would have been consuming the security drug that blocks my memory when not taking the drug and leaves me with memory only of when I was off the drug. The security drug did not make me forget I was taking the drug. During the time I was not taking the security drug, in order to manage the working memory I have now, I would have still be aware that I had been consuming a security drug for my memory. I would have had to know that. So something had to make me forget even about that security drug.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reversible_inhibitor


Reversible inhibitor

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For acetylcholine esterase (AChE), reversible inhibitors are those that do not irreversibly bond to and decactivate AChE.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetylcholinesterase


Acetylcholinesterase

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Acetylcholinesterase, also known as AChE or acetylhydrolase, is a serine protease that hydrolyzes the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. AChE is found at mainly neuromuscular junctions and cholinergic brain synapses, where its activity serves to terminate synaptic transmission. It belongs to carboxylesterase family of enzymes.


Biological function

During neurotransmission, ACh is released from the nerve into the synaptic cleft and binds to ACh receptors on the post-synaptic membrane, relaying the signal from the nerve. AChE, also located on the post-synaptic membrane, terminates the signal transmission by hydrolyzing ACh. The liberated choline is taken up again by the pre-synaptic nerve and ACh is synthetized by combining with acetyl-CoA through the action of choline acetyltransferase.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetylcholine


Acetylcholine

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Acetylcholine (ACh, pron. ah-See-tul-KO-leen) is an organic, polyatomic cation that acts as a neurotransmitter in both the peripheral nervous system (PNS) and central nervous system (CNS) in many organisms, including humans.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurotransmitter


Neurotransmitter

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Neurotransmitters are endogenous chemicals that transmit signals from a neuron to a target cell across a synapse. Neurotransmitters are packaged into synaptic vesicles clustered beneath the membrane in the axon terminal, on the presynaptic side of a synapse.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synapse


Synapse

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the nervous system, a synapse is a structure that permits a neuron (or nerve cell) to pass an electrical or chemical signal to another cell (neural or otherwise). Santiago Ramón y Cajal proposed that neurons are not continuous throughout the body, yet still communicate with each other, an idea known as the neuron doctrine. The word "synapse" comes from "synaptein", which Sir Charles Scott Sherrington and colleagues coined from the Greek "syn-" ("together") and "haptein" ("to clasp").

Synapses are essential to neuronal function: neurons are cells that are specialized to pass signals to individual target cells, and synapses are the means by which they do so. At a synapse, the plasma membrane of the signal-passing neuron (the presynaptic neuron) comes into close apposition with the membrane of the target (postsynaptic) cell. Both the presynaptic and postsynaptic sites contain extensive arrays of molecular machinery that link the two membranes together and carry out the signaling process. In many synapses, the presynaptic part is located on an axon, but some presynaptic sites are located on a dendrite or soma. Astrocytes also exchange information with the synaptic neurons, responding to synaptic activity and, in turn, regulating neurotransmission.

There are two fundamentally different types of synapses:

In a chemical synapse, the presynaptic neuron releases a chemical called a neurotransmitter that binds to receptors located in the postsynaptic cell


Role in memory

Main article: Hebbian theory

It is widely accepted that the synapse plays a role in the formation of memory. As neurotransmitters activate receptors across the synaptic cleft, the connection between the two neurons is strengthened when both neurons are active at the same time, as a result of the receptor's signalling mechanisms. The strength of two connected neural pathways is thought to result in the storage of information, resulting in memory. This process of synaptic strengthening is known as long-term potentiation.

By altering the release of neurotransmitters, plasticity of synapses can be controlled in the presynaptic cell. The postsynaptic cell can be regulated by altering the function and number of its receptors. Changes in postsynaptic signaling are most commonly associated with N-methyl-d-aspartic acid receptor (NMDAR)-dependent long-term potentiation (LTP) and long-term depression (LTD), which are the most analyzed forms of plasticity at excitatory synapses.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/G/Gremlins.html


Gremlins


This is what's left of my imported Bavarian snowman.
Your dog broke it this morning!
I'm terribly sorry.
Tell me how much I owe you--
I don't want money.
I want your dog.
Barney?



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087363/trivia?tab=qt

IMDb


Gremlins (1984)

Quotes


Ruby Deagle: I want your dog.

Billy Peltzer: Barney?

Ruby Deagle: Give him to me. I'll take him to the kennel, they'll put him to sleep. It will be quick and painless compared to what I would do to him.

Billy Peltzer: What could you do?

Ruby Deagle: I'll catch the beast myself. He'll get what he deserves, a slow painful death.Maybe I'll put him in my spin-drier on high heat.

Mr. Anderson: That would do it all right!

[Barney then jumps from the bank counter and smashes Mrs Deagle's snowman head and starts barking at her]


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 May 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:13 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Sunday 05 May 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/05/wingfoot-well-that-makes-sense.html


I keep thinking that my memory is some how distorted. The term 'distorted' isn't precisely what I am looking for. There is something wrong about the context. There is truth to my memory but it represents a different kind of truth.

Conversely, my memories are as accurate as is physically possible with my personal biological human brain. The problem is that some time in 1990 I was required to take a certain kind of medication. The medication causes my memories to become unavailable to conscious awareness if I am not consuming that medication. The memories I have of 1992, for instance, represent a process of creating accessible memories for this current time period.

Since the medication blocks memories from forming unless that medication is being actively consumed then there would be periods of time when I stopped consuming the medication for a short duration so that regular memories would form. Those are the memories I have now. I would only have to do that for several times per year in order to create a working memory. The alternative would be that I would have no memory unless I was consuming the medication.

I can get all those memories back but I have to take the same medication I was taking when those other memories formed.

Otherwise, all those memories just seem to be shadows in my mind, the "bitter residue," as they said.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 May 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 3:46 PM

To: 'chelortiz'

Subject: "In case you haven't heard, there's a war on."


The most recent photo of me on the internet, that I know of, is from the Ironman triathlon in Idaho in 2004. Earlier photos of me, which I can't find now on the internet, in triathlon and marathon events I had sent to Lesa Jewell Withem in email. She sent me a photograph of her family. 2004 was definitely the last deliberate exercise I have had since then. I have probably put on about fifty pounds since then from lack of exercise. I have a lousy diet too because of how I distrust people that prepare my food. I anticipate that even the food I purchase, that is lousy, will be made lousier by Microsoft al Qaida just because they have a psychopathic need to make me even more miserable. They track everything about my life. They watch me in the grocery stores.

I keep hoping I will somebody get back to a normal life where I can start exercising again for triathlons but I know those days are over. The mob rule state of Washington and Microsoft al Qaida will never let me live a peaceful life. They will never stop.

Lately I've been thinking of sending my revised reports to Nancy Pelosi, considering all my statements were under the haze of that medication they gave me when I first went to the police in 2005. I'll probably ask her if, when Microsoft al Qaida does finally kill me, she will attend the funeral they have for me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 January 2013 excerpt ends]










From 9/19/1956 ( premiere US film "Attack" ) To 12/8/2003 ( premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 17246 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA ) To 1/20/2013 is 17246 days



From 9/8/1965 ( premiere US film "Operation C.I.A." ) To 1/20/2013 is 17301 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA ) To 3/16/2013 ( --- ) is 17301 days



From 11/26/2012 to 1/20/2013 is 55 days

From 1/20/2013 to 3/16/2013 ( --- ) is 55 days










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059548/releaseinfo

IMDb


Operation C.I.A. (1965)

Release Info

USA 8 September 1965

Also Known As (AKA)

Last Message from Saigon










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0048966/releaseinfo

IMDb


Attack (1956)

Release Info

USA 19 September 1956 (New York City, New York)










http://www.cswap.com/1956/Attack/cap/en/25fps/a/00_00

Attack


:00:13
(falling bomb)

:00:26
(machine-gun fire)

:00:30
Fragile Fox, Fragile Fox. First squad.

:00:34
First squad. Over to you, Lieutenant.

:00:40
How about it, lngersoll?
Gonna try for that pillbox?

:00:45
We can give it a try, but we'll
need support if we get jammed.

:00:49
They still got you pinned?

:00:50
- Yes.
- Then we go ahead all the way.

:00:53
But if we get pinned down, we'll need
Captain Cooney to get us outta there.

:00:58
- Fragile Fox, over and out.
- Heroes. Glory hounds.

:01:05
Got that, Captain? First squad from
my platoon, they're going all the way.

:01:09
Are your men set to support 'em?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 11:02 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Revolution

I saw a Gatling gun in a dream recently. That was a few days ago.

I told the guy to quit playing with it because he was going to run down the battery that powers the motor that turns the barrels.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 26 November 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.cswap.com/1956/Attack/cap/en/25fps/a/00_00

Attack


:02:44
I can't hold.
The machine gun's still got us pinned.

:02:47
You said you'd back them up!
Come in, Cooney.

:02:51
Cooney! Cooney! Cooney, over!

:03:02
It's all over, Lieutenant.

:03:05
Yeah, you're just wasting your battery.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 4:08 PM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: Acetylcholinesterase

Here's something else interesting I am thinking today.

Only today did I make this observation.

The observation I made today is that the posting date for that blog note referenced below is 16 August 2012.

That is last year.

In August of this year 2013 is when the leasing consultant at The Homestead Apartments told me she would contact me again to let me know what apartments are available for my requested move-in date of 15 October 2013.

I don't know how long they will hold a vacant apartment for me but if they will hold one for me for two months then that would be 15 August 2013.

Back in August 2012 I had given no thought to moving out. I signed a renewal lease sometime after that.

The reason this all seems interesting to me is because of that dialog between "Chip" and "Nick."

The operative detail is when "Chip" asks "Hot enough for you?" That is followed by "Nick" saying "Hey, Chip."

See, I didn't include that dialog in my posting.

I deliberately started at the dialog immediately following that "Hot enough for you" because I did not want to publicize any specific details that gave away my present location.

The reason that was an operative detail is because the resident in the apartment directly above my apartment here had entered the apartment stairwell from outside just as I was going out the same front door to the outside. I was walking to the grocery store.

He was startled slightly because the glass on the front door is somewhat reflective and he didn't see me until he was walking through the door and I knew that was going to happen.

What I didn't know was going to happen is that after we exchanged pleasantries and continued on our way he stopped on the stairwell going up to his apartment and he turned around and said to me "Hot enough for you?"

Then for some reason, a few hours later is when I decided to watch that DVD for the very first time and that was the first time I had heard that dialog from "Chip." I had that DVD for months or years before that and never watched it until a few hours after I heard that question from that guy upstairs.

So now I'm thinking about all this in the context of what I have been writing about the security drug.

I am also writing this note to Chad and Michelle because I am thinking this one-person dialog is therapeutic to my mind.

I don't know where to get the supply of the security drug that would restore my memory of classified details.

I am certain of one thing though: that is why I'm here. I am supposed to try.

The therapeutic part of my theory is that both of you are part of my working memory from the 1990s when I was under the influence of the security drug. As I wrote earlier I have been thinking that I was creating a working memory based on short intervals when I was not actively consuming the security drug.

The security drug, I have been thinking lately, contains a chemical that my human brain does not produce naturally. That chemical is what certain memories depend on. Those memories formed when that chemical was present in my brain.

The memories I have now are memories that were formed by the chemicals that are produced naturally by my mind.

I would post this on the internet but I still don't want to reveal my location.

I also started thinking in recent days that certain details such as calendar dates are easier to remember because those are stored differently by the mind. I wrote recently about how I am blinded. My memory is blinded.

So now I am trying to think in terms of maps.

I am thinking I should be able to recall other details about other dates.

I also am thinking about how trying to remember becomes less likely if I try too hard. So that's one benefit of my one-sided dialog. Another benefit is that if this ever makes it into a court room there can be no doubt that any one was coaching me and no one is or has been coaching me.

And finally, the most important part of all: I never told them the information they tortured me for: the location of Thomas Reagan.

I still haven't told them anything they have tortured me for. I didn’t even try to tell them anything they were trying to get about him. I could have if I had wanted to.

Oh, and wait. I just noted something else. That day with the dialog from the upstairs neighbor was on 15 August 2012. I started watching the DVD a few hours later as I was drinking beer (I could drink about 200 bottles of beer right now just thinking about it) and by the time I got to the relevant dialog the blog post was after midnight of the next day.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/08/93-and-91.html - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:17 AM Pacific Time USA Thursday 16 August 2012


93 and 91





I've had the DVD for the 1993 film "Bodies, Rest & Motion" for several years it seems without watching it but I am watching it for the first time tonight. I've probably had it for about two years. I have no idea what it's about other than what I've referenced before from information I found on the internet. I might watch afterwards the DVD for the 2000 film "Wonder Boys." I have had that DVD for a few months and I thought about watching it before but I didn't feel like having to stop to make another official statement about it when I watch the DVD for the first time.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 August 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/08/93-and-91.html - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 12:17 AM Pacific Time USA Thursday 16 August 2012


1993 film "Bodies, Rest & Motion" DVD video:

00:16:57

Carol: Sorry I'm late. The new girl is a moron.

00:17:02

Carol: A going-away present.

00:17:17

Carol: I thought you might need it.

00:17:25

Carol: Let's highlight your route.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 August 2012 excerpt ends]
[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 May 2013 excerpt ends]































http://listverse.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Cyanide-e1354422204597.jpg










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis/spider-and-the-fly-1351128/trivia/

tv.com


NCIS Season 8 Episode 1

Spider and the Fly

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Sep 21, 2010 on CBS

Quotes


Franks: Three fingers for me, Probie.

Gibbs: (hands him his drink) Thought you were dead.

Franks: I got better!










From 3/28/2008 to 9/21/2010 is 907 days

From 9/21/2010 to 3/16/2013 is 907 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/28/08 8:52 AM
I had a brief dream where I was in a room somewhere and I was frustrated because I could not talk to Phoebe. In the dream, I could clearly see that I was talking to Ronald Reagan and the timeframe of the dream was when he was President. I was very frustrated because Phoebe did not know where I was or even that I was going to be gone for several times. I was frustrated because she is my wife and that is not good for a marriage that I would be gone for several days and she did not even know that I was going to be gone. I can visualize from the dream where he told me about a phone line I could use for a 15-minute call so that I could let her know that I was not going to be home for a few days.

There was another dream sequence that was not as clear but that seemed to be just before I woke up. The details are vague but I was explaining to someone that Phoebe is actually my wife and that the details known about her in public are different than reality because I am and have been an undercover law enforcement officer.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 March 2008 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102266/quotes

IMDb


The Last Boy Scout (1991)

Quotes


Mike Mathews: It just happened, Joe. It...

Joe Hallenbeck: Sure, sure, I know... it just happened.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/28/08 9:41 AM
This entire operation has been to gather evidence as proof of what I already knew. My wife did not even know what evidence I have been gathering.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/28/08 9:43 AM
She knew I was gathering evidence for one aspect of this operation, which was also important, but she did not know there is a much larger issue at stake in this operation, and which actually ties the two together, which is my secret activities in space in the 1960's and 1970's.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/28/08 9:46 AM
She has always been part of my cover story. She loves me and I love her and we have been in love for a very long time.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 March 2008 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102266/quotes

IMDb


The Last Boy Scout (1991)

Quotes


Joe Hallenbeck: Head or gut, Mike?

Mike Mathews: Joe, how long have we been friends?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 7:36 AM Tuesday, July 17, 2007


The U.S. military DD-214 form that I received from the official personnel records center contains a primary speciality number of 1189


12. Record Of Service
a. Date Entered AD This Period: 84 May 15
b. Separation Date This Period: 90 May 14
c. Net Active Service This Period: 06 years 00 months 00 days
d. Total Prior Active Service: 02 years 00 months 00 days


The field 12.g. "Sea Service" contains a value of 03 years 09 months 10 days.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 July 2007 excerpt ends]










From 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 5/11/1984 ( my Ashdown Arkansas High School Class of 1984 graduation ceremony ) is 3 years 9 months 10 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/31/10 2:36 PM
I wonder if there is some relevance to how this apartment complex recently replaced the main trash compactor with a new trash compactor that uses a four digit code and that I used the first time yesterday. I have a feeling it is somehow linked to the "Trash of the Titans" episode of "The Simpsons" and again that I am somehow synchronized into a larger process that is going on beyond my immediate awareness.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/31/10 2:38 PM
If I could just figure it the hell out!!

BUT THEY WON'T LET ME FIGURE IT OUT!!!


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 March 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 1:18 PM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: Vault

‘4206’

That’s weird. Only just now when I went outside to take out the trash did I realize that: that’s the pass-code for the heavy-duty trash compactor they installed here at Crowne Point apartments a few years ago. I don’t recall when they installed it. Couple years ago I guess. I’ve lived here since September 2009.

You see, I dreamed that numerical combination a few days ago. I have resisted the urge to write about it. Even now that doesn’t sound that amazing but it makes me think of some work I put into that combination after I woke up from a sleeping dream where I saw it in the dream.

Why would I dream about that number? I have been going out there for a long time and punching it in without giving it much thought. Someone wrote it on the wall next to the input panel but I have never forgotten it in my memory so far and that only goes to explain how it’s possible that I would see it in a dream.

But why have I not recognized it until now?

I don’t recall the day I woke from that sleeping dream. I worked on it but I didn’t record the date. I did, however, write the number down and it is still here on a piece of paper on my desk just where I wrote it down.

I saw it in a dream because it was the combination to a safe vault I was trying to open. There was a lot of other detail in that dream I have forgotten now. It seemed to start, as best I recall now, although it started much earlier I think now, with me feeling some kind of anxiety about how a door that was the entrance to a building would close shut as another person went through it towards me and if that door locked then I would have no way to get inside to the room and inside the room was the safe vault.

I did get inside the room to the safe vault though and I was turning the knob on the front of the safe to dial in the combination and I saw myself having to do it several times because I kept getting it wrong. The combination was ‘4206’ and that was a very clear detail in my mind after I woke up.

After I opened the safe vault door with that combination ‘4206’ then the door revealed another combination dial for another locked safe vault door. That combination was ‘11040.’

So that’s weird. I would have thought I would have immediately recognized I had dreamed the pass-code to the trash compactor. You press those numbers ‘4206’ and that unlocks the door and you open it and place your trash inside and close the door.

I don’t recall precisely when I had the sleeping dream. Three or 4 days ago maybe. Seems definitely within the past seven days.

There is some kind of magic going on around here and I feel the need to tell someone about it. I can’t post this message on my blog because it contains details that will immediately identify my location and those jackals I see outside everyday are lurking around waiting for some kind of detail I reveal that will cover their ass for their criminal activity directed at my person.

I made similar complaints to those managers about the laundry room here in my building. They’ve done nothing about the laundry room though. The trash compactor area is better and they did put some effort into that, unlike the laundry room. My guess is that I am the only one complaining about the laundry room and so they do nothing about it other than give me some garbage about addressing my complaints and then nothing was done. I can’t even leave my laundry unattended in that bug-infested room because every time I have left my laundry in there I have come back to find additional items in there that were not there when I started. First it was a big brown towel and the next time it was a dirty-looking sock. Who knows what they were putting in there. God I miss having an apartment with my own washing machine and dryer. I just cannot believe I am still here in this miserable place. Hell of a lot better than Pioneer Square but why any of it?

As for the magic, I really do believe there is some kind of telepathic entity that is telling me things. See, it is telling me those secrets I told you about. Ah, but a new awareness came to mind recently: that entity can tell me only what *other* people know. If I created secrets and told no one else then that entity will never learn those secrets and therefore that entity will never convey telepathically those secrets back to me. What I started thinking is that it can gain information telepathically from any human being on this planet Earth. That means if you knew my secrets then it would tell me that. The reason it is telling me those details is because it wants me to use my ultraspace technology to transport it off this world. However, it is not going to leave before it consumes every living being on this planet. It knows it can’t consume freely because then it will die out eventually. So it’s trying to make me as miserable as possible in the hopes I will jump away and take it with me. As it is now, it is dying because it cannot gain nourishment from my mind. If I wait long enough then it will die off and I will be free again to go anywhere I want to.



From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA ) To 5/9/1977 ( the London England Clock Tower "Big Ben" restored to operation ) is 4206 days


From 12/15/1970 ( Michael Shanks ) To 6/21/1982 ( Prince William the Duke of Cambridge ) is 4206 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 February 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-sg-1/children-of-the-gods-1-7319/recap/

tv.com


Stargate SG-1 Season 1 Episode 1

Children of the Gods (1)

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jul 27, 1997 on Syfy

RECAP


Daniel explains that after a month of exploring he found a chamber with a star map that indicates there is a galactic network of Stargates. Sam notes that they tried hundreds of symbol permutations and it never worked. Daniel figures that 50,000 years of galactic expansion threw the map out of alignment, but Earth and Abydos were close enough that the coordinates remain the same.





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0788218/bio

IMDb


Michael Shanks

Biography

Date of Birth 15 December 1970, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Birth Name Michael Garrett Shanks



































DSC00136.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:20 PM Pacific Time somewhere near Seattle Washington USA Friday 18 April 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/04/crossroads.html


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111438/quotes

IMDb


Timecop (1994)

Quotes


Eugene Matuzak: You're allowed to have a life, you know. I read it in a manual somewhere.


Max Walker: I'll tell you this, if I can't go back to save her; this scumbag is not going back to steal money.










From 10/18/1960 ( Jean-Claude Van Damme ) to 11/2/2003 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"Treehouse of Horror XIV" ) is 15720 days










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/treehouse-of-horror-xiv-223790/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 15 Episode 1

Treehouse of Horror XIV

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 02, 2003 on FOX

Stop the World, I Want to Goof Off Bart and Milhouse get hold of a stopwatch that actually allows them to stop time. They are having a great "time" and almost get away with it, until they are outsmarted by the mayor.

AIRED: 11/2/03










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ncis-los-angeles&episode=s05e21

Springfield! Springfield!


NCIS Los Angeles

Three Hearts


What is this? I'm not gonna stop you.
What, I'm free to go? I walk? Yeah, you walk.
But freedom, that's another matter entirely.
I never thought I'd be famous.
That's how this ends, right? One moment I'm standing here, Paul Angelo in the flesh.
The next, I'm just some rumor the old cats will tell probies in FLETC.
That crazy undercover who got in too deep, and Hetty Lange herself capped him out by the docks.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 April 2014 excerpt ends]



































DSC00848.jpg



































2016_Nk20_DSCN2706.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 6:06 PM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: Superman

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2006 12:53:30 PM

Subject: the blue line of his comrades


When the enemy seemed falling back before him and his fellows, he went instantly forward, like a dog who, seeing his foes lagging, turns and insists upon being pursued. And when he was compelled to retire again, he did it slowly, sullenly, taking steps of wrathful despair.

Once he, in his intent hate, was almost alone, and was firing, when all those near him had ceased. He was so engrossed in his occupation that he was not aware of a lull.

He was recalled by a hoarse laugh and a sentence that came to his ears in a voice of contempt and amazement. "Yeh infernal fool, don't yeh know enough t' quit when there ain't anything t' shoot at? Good Gawd!"

He turned then and, pausing with his rifle thrown half into position, looked at the blue line of his comrades. During this moment of leisure they seemed all to be engaged in staring with astonishment at him. They had become spectators. Turning to the front again he saw, under the lifted smoke, a deserted ground.

He looked bewildered for a moment. Then there appeared upon the glazed vacancy of his eyes a diamond point of intelligence. "Oh," he said, comprehending.


http://www.online-literature.com/view.php/redbadge/18


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 February 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.online-literature.com/crane/redbadge

THE LITERATURE NETWORK


Stephen Crane

The Red Badge of Courage


http://www.online-literature.com/crane/redbadge/18/

THE LITERATURE NETWORK


Stephen Crane

The Red Badge of Courage


Literature Network » Stephen Crane » The Red Badge of Courage » Chapter 17


The flames bit him, and the hot smoke broiled his skin. His rifle barrel grew so hot that ordinarily he could not have borne it upon his palms; but he kept on stuffing cartridges into it, and pounding them with his clanking, bending ramrod. If he aimed at some changing form through the smoke, he pulled the trigger with a fierce grunt, as if he were dealing a blow of the fist with all his strength.

When the enemy seemed falling back before him and his fellows, he went instantly forward, like a dog who, seeing his foes lagging, turns and insists upon being pursued. And when he was compelled to retire again, he did it slowly, sullenly, taking steps of wrathful despair.

Once he, in his intent hate, was almost alone, and was firing, when all those near him had ceased. He was so engrossed in his occupation that he was not aware of a lull.

He was recalled by a hoarse laugh and a sentence that came to his ears in a voice of contempt and amazement. "Yeh infernal fool, don't yeh know enough t' quit when there ain't anything t' shoot at? Good Gawd!"

He turned then and, pausing with his rifle thrown half into position, looked at the blue line of his comrades. During this moment of leisure they seemed all to be engaged in staring with astonishment at him. They had become spectators. Turning to the front again he saw, under the lifted smoke, a deserted ground.

He looked bewildered for a moment. Then there appeared upon the glazed vacancy of his eyes a diamond point of intelligence. "Oh," he said, comprehending.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/58.htm

The Paradise Syndrome [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: 4842.6

Original Airdate: Oct 4, 1968


ELDER: When the ground trembles the caves are not safe, Kirok. If you do not rouse the temple spirit, we will all die.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:51 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 11 June 2016