Saturday, June 25, 2016

The reticule sighting, not shown here or anywhere, made it so believable.




Especially after almost 12 cans of Coors now so far.





http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/2F20.html

Who Shot Mr. Burns? Part Two [ The Simpsons ]

Original airdate in N.A.: 17-Sep-95


Kent Brockman apprises everyone of the news of Smithers' innocence.

Kent: And with the prime suspect cleared and found completely innocent, we must now ask ourselves: who could possibly be as bloodthirsty as Waylon Smithers?

Marge: I guess it's never the most likely suspect.

Lisa: Actually, Mom, in 95% of cases, it is. The rest of the time, it's usually some deranged lunatic who did it for no reason.

[everyone looks at Homer]

Homer: Hey! I had a damn good reason. He could never remember my name.

[flashback to part one]

Burns: Who the devil are you?

Homer: [loses it, rushes Burns] Homer Simpson!

Burns: You're just babbling incoherently.

Homer: My name is Homer Simpson...

[back to the present]

Lisa: Well I don't think anyone in this family is capable of attempted murder.

Abe: Eh...you never know what you're capable of. I never thought I could shoot down a German plane, but last year I proved myself wrong.



































2016_Abbi_DSC00725.jpg



































2016_Abbi_DSC00726.jpg



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:34 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 25 June 2016