Monday, June 13, 2016

Beer-30




March 13, 2013.

That was the last day I purchased beer which was from that Safeway store near my apartment in the Seattle suburbs and that I used to walk to for groceries.

That was the last time I have ever purchased alcohol in King County Washington State.

I went for about six months not drinking and until I moved out here on the other side of the state.

Just can't leave Washington State for some reason. And the real estate prices here are ridiculous. Even here on the east side of the state, in this area that, as I wrote before, doesn't seem able to decide if it is prospering or dying.

I was obsessed beginning in late March 2013 with moving out here to the other side of the state.

I still don't want to leave.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:03 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 13 June 2016