Saturday, June 11, 2016

Stargate Atlantis




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/21/10 3:00 PM
Someone just showed up at my front door and was trying to a deliver a futon in a large cardboard box to this apartment address. The delivery man said the name for the delivery was "Will Greer."

Was it this morning I dreamed about that dog? The dog in the dream wasn't the same dog, I don't think, because it was brown while Thedia's was a white Chih. and the dog in the dream was brownish. The dog seemed to asleep under my shirt and on my shoulder. Or it was simply covered in a knit shirt that is similar to the kind I would wear and I was looking at it as I held it to my shoulder.

I cannot recall all the details now from that dream, which I was feeling compelled to not write about although I thought a lot about it for a few hours after waking up. There was something about a lot of earthquakes happening where I was at and I was trying to get back to my apartment. I had just moved to a different place and I could visualize in the dream that area while looking at it on the map. I remember during the dream that I found myself mildly surprised that just a very short distance from where the location where I was living, which was never established in the dream in precise terms, was just a very close distance from the point on the map that indicated the town of 'Tiger,' although where that town was actually located I do not know because the details I saw in the map did not, as I thought about it later, strike me as being the same as the details I studied of the map of Tiger, WA. In fact, I have the sense that the location was somewhere around here because of the details associated with an urban location. So anyway, the detail I remember most is that I seemed to be on a bus, although I recall thinking later about how that detail is never really established in the dream, but what is established is that the roadway was crumbling away to the left as we seemed to travel in a direction that was north and I seemed to have been telling someone else that we needed to get off that bus and away from that area because the ground was crumbling away. I got back to my apartment and, while I cannot visualize any details about my apartment, I remember that I was concerned because I did not really have any supplies of food for long term emergency situations, such as was in progress. I think maybe I was going to go to the grocery store for more supplies. There were also some details that seemed to be of weather forecasters on television and there seemed to be something about how they had been predicting more earthquakes there was the sense in the dream that those later earthquakes were not materializing.

So anyway, I think about this again now because of how, while the dream was not of a futon, a futon was easy for a single delivery man to carry just now to my front door.

As with a hideaway bed, a futon also serves as a sofa.






JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2006 3:01:41 PM

Subject: Re: ABCs Lost


I find myself thinking about this time a long time ago. I may have been in the 4th grade at the time, I don't remember. One of us, maybe me, accidentally made up the fold-out sofa bed with the dog still in it. She stayed in there all day. I came home from school and sat down on the sofa wondering where she was. Then I started hearing her faintly crying out, but I couldn't tell where the sound was coming from. This other neighbor kid was sitting on the couch too, we had to have been crushing her. Eventually I realized she was inside the couch and let her out. She jumped out and ran to the water bowl. I can certainly understand how that dog must have felt.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 9 May 2006 excerpt ends]
[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 December 2010 excerpt ends]










From 9/26/2008 to 12/21/2010 is 816 days

From 12/21/2010 to 3/16/2013 is 816 days










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s5/transcripts/510.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE: ATLANTIS

FIRST CONTACT

EPISODE NUMBER - 510

DVD DISC - Season 5, Disc 3

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 09.26.08


ATLANTIS. NIGHT TIME. In Janus' lab, Daniel is sitting at a console and gazing at text scrolling across a wallscreen in front of him. Sitting at another console beside him, Rodney yawns.

JACKSON: You know, it's almost dawn. If you wanna call it a night, it's, uh ...

(He takes off his glasses and rubs his eyes tiredly.)

McKAY: What? No-no-no, I'm fine, fine, but, you know, if you need to rest, I completely understand.

(Annoyed, Daniel puts his glasses back on and turns to face him.)

JACKSON: Seriously, is everything a competition with you?

McKAY: I'm not sure what you're talkin' about.

JACKSON: I just found you a secret lab full of really cool Ancient stuff.










http://gateworld.net/atlantis/s5/transcripts/510.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE: ATLANTIS

FIRST CONTACT

EPISODE NUMBER - 510

DVD DISC - Season 5, Disc 3

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 09.26.08


JACKSON: Now, none of these writers had any idea where the lab could be, but one of his young assistants recalls a day where Janus turned a corner down a hallway.

McKAY (mock-quoting the entry): "Today: saw Janus in the hallway." There's a real page turner!

JACKSON: He chased after him with a question about his work but when he rounded the corner, Janus was gone. The hallway was a dead end. He had seemingly disappeared and, I think, into his secret lab.

McKAY (looking more interested): Well, did this assistant happen to mention ...

JACKSON: ... which hallway? Yes, he does.

McKAY: Oh. Well ...

(He reaches towards the laptop.)

JACKSON: Yeah.

(He leans back and lets Rodney pick it up. Pulling it closer to himself, Rodney looks at the screen.)

McKAY: Hmm.

CORRIDOR. John and Richard are walking along. Richard has a large bag over his shoulder.

WOOLSEY: As soon as the Daedalus unloads its supplies, we'll be heading off to meet up with Todd and one of his Hives.

SHEPPARD: You really think he's gonna show up, huh, and let you guys try out Doctor Keller's gene therapy on a few of his guys?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:34 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 11 June 2016