Saturday, June 18, 2016

This place is crawling




http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/101.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE: UNIVERSE

AIR, PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 101

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.02.09


SCOTT: Chloe? Chloe!

(In the Control Room, Rush looks at Eli.)

RUSH: Well, at least he bought us a day.

(Chloe races into the room and hurls herself at him. Her impetus knocks him onto a wall seat and she starts hitting him and kicking him. He defends himself as best he can but doesn't fight back. Scott runs in and pulls her off him as she struggles to keep attacking.)

ARMSTRONG: You! You did this! You killed him! You killed all of us!

SCOTT: Chloe, stop!

(She continues trying to break free from him.)

SCOTT: A little help here!

(Johansen hurries over to try to soothe her.)

JOHANSEN: Hey, hey, relax. Hey, Chloe.

ARMSTRONG: Get away from me!

(She shoves T.J. away and pulls herself free from Scott.)

ARMSTRONG: All of you!

(Rush stands up and nervously approaches her.)

RUSH: M-m-miss Armstrong.

(She stops and glares at him.)

RUSH: You're in shock. Believe me, I understand. Everyone deals with tragedy in different ways. You're looking for someone to blame.

ARMSTRONG (savagely): I'm not looking.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-last-ship/pilot-phase-six-3032567/

tv.com


The Last Ship Season 1 Episode 1

Pilot - Phase Six

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jun 22, 2014 on TNT

AIRED: 6/22/14



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-last-ship-2014&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


The Last Ship (2014)

Pilot: Phase Six


Commander Mike Slattery - executive officer: I'm going to go check on the, uh, yeah.

Dr. Rachel Scott: Those men are here to support me. You don't send them to bring me in.

Commander Tom Chandler - commanding officer: Those men are sailors in the US Navy and report directly to me.

Dr. Rachel Scott: I say when I am done and ready. My work is vital here, and I have finally found what I'm looking for!

Commander Tom Chandler - commanding officer: Doctor! First of all, thanks for checking in. Think this is the first time you said more than three words to me since we left Norfolk.

Dr. Rachel Scott: Well, I am sorry that I haven't had you over for tea.

Commander Tom Chandler - commanding officer: You know, your attitude was mildly charming back in June in Virginia, but up here, at 50 below, when none of us have talked to our families in four months, not so charming.

Dr. Rachel Scott: Yeah, well, charm wasn't exactly my prio-

Commander Tom Chandler - commanding officer: Still talking.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, September 06, 2013 5:38:05 AM

To: L1 - The Homestead

Subject: Now here's where it starts to get scary.

(No action required)

All right, I have decided that if I wake up tomorrow morning and start to send out another one of these then I am just going to start posting on my blog again instead of rambling to you about this stuff. Anybody who wants to read any of my ramblings can just read it there.

I just can't stop trying to figure out what this all means.

Maybe all this just means I have won against those evil forces and I just won't let myself accept the fact that I won and the reason I am talking about it now is because I know that I've won against them.

Regardless, there was just that real prescient sense that I feel I documented beyond reasonable doubt, at least to myself, that can't be logically explained. I seem to have some kind of ability to certain details about 24 hours in advance. Maybe it is something I will use in the future. I am some kind of sentinel. I have been using those television series episodes as some kind of way to calibrate my powers of observation. The fact is I can see certain details about the future and that power I have is beyond anything human beings are supposed to be capable of, as scientists tell us. Only really in recent days has the notion become more confident in my mind, based on observations I have made recently in work created by other people and beyond my personal control, that I am going to use my powers to sense something important in the future. What I am doing now is almost some kind of calibration test, a simple test to make me feel more confident I really do have some kind of power to sense the future. I don't seem to have any control over it. I certainly am not using it to my personal gain.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 September 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, September 6, 2013 12:09 PM

To: L1 - The Homestead

Subject: Re: Now here's where it starts to get scary.

No problem.

See you later.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 September 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 11:08 PM

To: 'L1 - The Homestead'

Subject: Low priority - background information


On my blog I document in detail the notion associated with the Litespeed bicycle. As I wrote above, I seem to have a genius for subtlety.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 August 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis-new-orleans/the-third-man-3375706/

tv.com


NCIS: New Orleans Season 2 Episode 23

The Third Man

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM May 10, 2016 on CBS

AIRED: 5/10/16



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ncis-new-orleans-2014&episode=s02e23

Springfield! Springfield!


NCIS New Orleans

The Third Man


That's actually not why I was texting you.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:51 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 18 June 2016