Friday, June 17, 2016

"Next time it won't just be just a box in a hanger, will it?"




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 09/23/10 2:53 PM
Was the final episode of "Battlestar Galactica" where Edward James Olmos, portraying "William Adama" was outside seemingly falling down drunk on the sidewalk and puked green vomit onto himself?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 September 2010 excerpt ends]










From 4/1/2008 to 9/23/2010 is 905 days

From 9/23/2010 to 3/16/2013 is 905 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/01/08 9:04 AM
Actually, I understand now what is reason that explains that I am the original and not the clone. I have pondered over several possibilities but I just remembered again one explanation that makes perfect sense.

I have also been thinking that some time back I passed the point where I could fully regain to conscious awareness all my true memory with no difficulty. There is still something that has to happen though before I can turn on the light switch to all those memories though but I do not consciously know what is that condition.

I miss my wife very much. I love my wife very much.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 April 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/01/08 6:14 AM
One observation I have made from certain scenes in "Lost" is that certain clues that might be relevant to me have a time-delay in effect, meaning that if it is relevant to me, then it is supposed to happen but that the timing is in the future and I do not know when those details will come into effect.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/01/08 7:17 AM
I have experienced a great sense of confusion about whether I am the original or the clone. I have pondered over it in great detail but cannot reach any kind of conclusion from the details I have considered. I cannot even say that Phoebe would know, unless she saw me in person, because I think she and I were apart for several months in 1998 and my physical appearance changed because I looked like I was overweight. The physical appearance of the original and the clone are so close that just such a change in appearance, coupled with Phoebe's lack of knowledge even that I have a clone, would be enough for her to be confused, from a distance, of which one I am. There are many other details I have pondered over in this scenario and so far I have reached any conclusions about whether I am the clone or the original. But yet, I feel as though there are certain details available to me right now that would give me enough information to conclude which one I am but I cannot figure out what are those details. The thought lingers that I actually am the original though. I think my clone has been in seclusion somewhere all this time and that was part of the original plan.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/01/08 7:42 AM
That is why I puzzled over Laura Mason's comments about cloning, back in early 1999.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/01/08 7:43 AM
But which, of course, does not help to figure out which one I am.

But I feel certain I am the original, or Principal.

The clone is in seclusion somewhere.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 April 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/01/08 8:22 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073195/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Jaws (1975)


Brody: You're gonna need a bigger boat.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 April 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/01/08 4:25 PM
Damn I miss you, Tammy. I can almost remember you


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 April 2008 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/where-is-everybody-12585/trivia/

tv.com


The Twilight Zone Season 1 Episode 1

Where is Everybody?

Aired Unknown Oct 02, 1959 on CBS

Quotes


Reporter #2: What happened to him toward the end, General, before he pushed that button or whatever it was?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:54 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 17 June 2016