Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Stargate Atlantis




http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/the-burns-cage-3359203/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 27 Episode 17

The Burns Cage

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 03, 2016 on FOX

AIRED: 4/3/16



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s27e17

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

The Burns Cage


Milhouse, you were incredible.

Maybe that's because I'm not Milhouse.

(gasps) Oh, but, is Milhouse okay?

Is Milhouse ever okay?

Good point.

(laughs)

Now let's go to the soda fountain and ask the jerk for a float with two straws.

What year are you from? (laughs) Oh, who cares?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:17 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 05 June 2016 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/06/hugo.html


and as best as I can figure now one of my predecessors figured out how to alter the process that copies me


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 June 2016 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:20 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 15 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/no-need-to-push-steve-plenty-of.html

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 10:36 AM

To:


Paused now about the 00:04:40 point of the DVD, where I know from reading earlier the transcript that the helicopter I see on the screen is going to come under fire from the “Atlantis” weapon THING, I know for certain I have never watched before the severe racketeering production the 2004 television series “Stargate: Atlantis.”

This morning I am now for the first time watching the DVD for the premiere episode of the television series “Stargate: Atlantis.”


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 February 2013 excerpt ends]
[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 March 2013 excerpt ends]










From 1/21/2013 to 2/17/2013 is 27 days

From 2/17/2013 to 3/16/2013 is 27 days










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 5:19 PM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: RE: Let's see if you can do I-90.

So that's what it was. That's what I dreamed of very early this morning or last night.

I had been aware for a long time of the "Stargate: Atlantis" television series but I had never, until this past hour, given some serious thought about the plot elements that form the drama of that television series. I have never before watched any episode from that television series. I have seen glimpses of scenes but the notion of "Wraith" is new to me today.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 February 2013 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 10:36 AM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: Ri$ing

Paused now about the 00:04:40 point of the DVD, where I know from reading earlier the transcript that the helicopter I see on the screen is going to come under fire from the “Atlantis” weapon THING, I know for certain I have never watched before the severe racketeering production the 2004 television series “Stargate: Atlantis.”

This morning I am now for the first time watching the DVD for the premiere episode of the television series “Stargate: Atlantis.” The images I have seen before, as I write this before beginning to watch the episode, suggest I was aware of the television series at some point when it was actively advertised in mainstream media and that I was not interested in watching that television series because it looked too stupid.

The thing is, I can read some of the dialog (I had read some of the dialog from the first two episodes of “Stargate SG-1) but watching the video has more meaning to the video than just reading the transcript of the dialog from the video.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 February 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 3:06 PM

To: 'Kerry Burgess'

Subject: Jeremiah

I noticed last night the title for that 2002 television series “Jeremiah.”

What struck me most about it was just how strikingly unfamiliar it was. I had no recollection of ever hearing before about that television series.

Just now I noticed it was a Showtime television series so that could be the explanation why I never heard about it, although I am surprised I had never encountered anything about it before on the internet.

The description sounds similar to the current “Revolution” apocalypse television series. Both start out fifteen years in the future.

I wanted to watch the first episode but imdb.com has it screwed up and the first episode seems to be actually the second episode. The premiere episode is listed directly on hulu.com and it’s free but it requires a login for age verification and I don’t feel like creating an account on their site although I might do it later if imdb.com doesn’t get that listing fixed sometime soon.

The next part that is intriguing is their "the End of the World."

"It's like a door in my head. I can't shut it until I find it."





http://www.tv.com/shows/jeremiah/the-long-road-1-61592/


tv.com


Jeremiah Season 1 Episode 1

The Long Road (1)

AIRED: 3/3/02



http://www.tv.com/shows/jeremiah/the-long-road-1-61592/


tv.com


Jeremiah Season 1 Episode 1

The Long Road (1)


Quotes


Jeremiah: I'm looking for someplace.

Theo: Well, hey. (laughs) Aren't we all? What place?

Jeremiah: Valhalla Sector.

Theo: Valhalla? (laughs) Now, the only Valhalla I ever heard of was in a book. Some kind of a afterlife, heaven, something like that, but not a real place. What's that, some-some kind of a town or somethin'?

Jeremiah: I don't know. Just some place I heard my dad mentioned he, uh... Some place he needed to go.

Theo: Your dad is dead, Jeremiah. Everybody's dad is dead.

Jeremiah: I know. Just, uh, seemed really important to him and, uh, kinda wanna know how the story ends, you know? It's like a door in my head. I can't shut it until I find it.

Theo: What do you know about the End of the World?

Jeremiah: (laughs) I got over it.

Theo: No, the End of the World. That's a place where all the stuff of the old world still works. They got electricity, guns, all the food you can eat.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 February 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 3:14 PM

To: 'Kerry Burgess'

Subject: RE: Jeremiah

Okay, I think I found the premiere episode listed on imdb.com. The premiere episode is in two parts it seems.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 21 January 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 2:15 AM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: Jeremiah

http://www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi3166439193/

IMDb


Title: Jeremiah Full Episode (The Long Road, Part 2)


00:26:45


Kurdy: Who the hell are you?

Markus Alexander: [ sissy-looking actor with a lisp and wearing a US Navy Petty Officer Second Class patch on his jacket sleeve ] Markus Alexander. I'm the guy in charge here. And I'm here to say three very important words to you. I believe you.

Jeremiah: Why?

Markus Alexander: [ sissy-looking actor with a lisp and wearing a US Navy Petty Officer Second Class patch on his jacket sleeve ] I spoke with Simon shortly before he died. He was on his way to an appointment, a very important appointment by the sound of it. He spoke of you, Jeremiah. You, Kurdy, he didn't mention.

Kurdy: Figures.

Markus Alexander: [ sissy-looking actor with a lisp and wearing a US Navy Petty Officer Second Class patch on his jacket sleeve ] He said he considered you a likely candidate for recruitment.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/71211/Clancy_-_Rainbow_Six.html


Tom Clancy

Rainbow Six [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


"My God, John," Carol said in quiet alarm, "what if people find out, nobody'll understand…"

"Understand that we were going to kill them and their families? No," her husband agreed dryly, "I don't think Joe Sixpack and Archie Bunker will understand that very well."










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/3F23.html

You Only Move Twice

Original airdate in U.S.: 3-Nov-96


Hank: Ingenious, isn't it, Mr. Bont?

Bont: Scorpio, you're totally mad.

Hank: Heh, I wouldn't point fingers, you jerk.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0615231/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

"Jeremiah"

The Long Road: Part 1 (2002)

Country Date

USA 3 March 2002

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0615231/

IMDb


Jeremiah: Season 1, Episode 1

The Long Road: Part 1 (3 Mar. 2002)


Luke Perry ... Jeremiah


Jeremiah, a mysterious nomad searching for his missing father Devon and the fabled Valhalla Sector, has a brief yet mysterious encounter with Ezekiel, "The thunder will change you forever - but everyone you love will fall at the end of the world..." The suddenly vanishes before he can ask him any questions. He soon befriends Kurdy as he enters the outskirts of Clarefield, a small town governed by Theo who is searching for clues to the "the end of the world" a place of endless electricity and weaponry. However Theo soon suspects Jeremiah of hiding something and imprisons him. Whilst the pragmatic Kurdy formulates a plan to free Jeremiah. Simon, a fellow prisoner tells Jeremiah of thunder mountain, Cheyenne Mountain Military Complex, and that he was sent to investigate the possible return of the big death.


Release Date: 3 March 2002 (USA)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1024158/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

"Flash Gordon"

Flash Gordon and the Planet of Death (1954)

Country Date

USA 1 October 1954

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1024158/

IMDb

Flash Gordon: Season 1, Episode 1

Flash Gordon and the Planet of Death (1 Oct. 1954)


Steve Holland ... Flash Gordon


Dr. Zarkoff's request to test his new anti-gravitation device on a remote planet is denied because of the mysterious deaths of most of a recent scientific expedition that recently explored the world. The sole survivor's wild tale of an idol's curse is dismissed by Flash and he, Dale and Zarkoff return to the planet to investigate.


Release Date: 1 October 1954 (USA)



http://articles.latimes.com/1989-07-20/news/mn-5139_1_crash-landing


Los Angeles Times


Jet Carrying 293 Crashes, Burns in Iowa; 166 Survive

July 20, 1989|J. MICHAEL KENNEDY and BOB BAKER | Times Staff Writers


SIOUX CITY, Iowa — A crippled United Airlines DC-10 crashed a half-mile short of a runway while trying to make an emergency landing Wednesday afternoon, bursting into a cartwheeling fireball that broke into what one eyewitness described as "15,000 pieces" and killing at least 123 of the 293 passengers and crew members on board.

Remarkably, as many as 166 persons survived the violent crash, according to Richard Vohs, a spokesman for Iowa Gov. Terry E. Branstad. The fate of four others was not immediately known.


Tail Engine Explodes

The plane's tail engine exploded before the crash but it was not immediately clear how the explosion contributed to what a Federal Aviation Administration spokesman called "complete hydraulic failure," an occurrence regarded as extremely rare in the wide-bodied DC-10, which has three independent hydraulic systems that operate all the plane's control surfaces on its wings and tail, and landing gear and brakes.

As rescuers worked underneath floodlights to remove bodies from the crash site, original estimates of the death toll--one as high as 190, which would have made the crash the second worst in U.S. history--were reduced.

"We don't have a firm count" of the dead, Vohs acknowledged at a press conference seven hours after the crash. "But right now, the number (of survivors) confirmed is 166."

The survivors of Wednesday's United Flight 232 from Denver to Philadelphia via Chicago included several dozen passengers who managed to walk out of a dark, smoke-filled, upside-down section of the jet after it broke off and came to rest in a tall cornfield off the runway.

"I walked out (through the back of the plane) and found myself in the cornfield," passenger David Landsberger told Cable News Network. "We were all walking around in shock. I just walked through it like it was a dream. I was a little dazed."

"It's the goddamndest thing I ever saw in my life," said Charles Mertz of Castle Rock, Colo., another of those who walked away.

Suitcases, paper, mail, clothes, chunks of burning metal and bodies were strewn over the inactive runway at Sioux Gateway Airport, where the plane crashed after desperately circling for a half-hour.

One hundred ambulances, fire trucks and helicopters from as far away as South Dakota plucked out the victims. The search for bodies was difficult because some of them were scattered in the cornfield. Many of the survivors were listed in critical condition with burns or broken bones.

United Airlines declined to comment on the number of survivors or to release the names of the 282 passengers and 11 crew members.










http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=1026708

cd Universe


Don Henley - End of the Innocence Audio CD


End of the Innocence album by Don Henley was released Jun 19, 1989


Label Geffen


Release Date Jun 19, 1989





http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/donhenley/theendoftheinnocence.html


DON HENLEY


"The End Of The Innocence"

Remember when the days were long
And rolled beneath a deep blue sky
Didn't have a care in the world
With mommy and daddy standin' by
But "happily ever after" fails
And we've been poisoned by these fairy tales
The lawyers dwell on small details
Since daddy had to fly

But I know a place where we can go
That's still untouched by men
We'll sit and watch the clouds roll by
And the tall grass wave in the wind
You can lay your head back on the ground
And let your hair fall all around me
Offer up your best defense
But this is the end
This is the end of the innocence

O' beautiful, for spacious skies
But now those skies are threatening
They're beating plowshares into swords
For this tired old man that we elected king
Armchair warriors often fail
And we've been poisoned by these fairy tales
The lawyers clean up all details
Since daddy had to lie

But I know a place where we can go
And wash away this sin
We'll sit and watch the clouds roll by
And the tall grass wave in the wind
Just lay your head back on the ground
And let your hair spill all around me
Offer up your best defense
But this is the end
This is the end of the innocence

Who knows how long this will last
Now we've come so far, so fast
But, somewhere back there in the dust
That same small town in each of us
I need to remember this
So baby give me just one kiss
And let me take a long last look
Before we say goodbye

Just lay your head back on the ground
And let your hair fall all around me
Offer up your best defense
But this is the end
This is the end of the innocence










http://www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi3149661977/


IMDb


Title: Jeremiah Full Episode (The Long Road, Part 1)

00:00:00


Jeremiah: [narrating] Dear Dad, I think about you every day. The end of your world, the beginning of mine. Six billion lights that went out in six months. Six billion lives lost to a mystery. All the mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers over the Age of Innocence. I'm fifteen years full of missing you. But I keep you alive in my words.

Guy loitering on bridge overpass: I know you. I have a warning for you. And a blessing. They're the same thing. More efficient that way. The thunder will change you forever. But everyone you love will fall at the end of the world.

Jeremiah: What's that supposed - [turns to look towards sound of thunder and lightning from behind him]


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 January 2013 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 2:15 AM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: Jeremiah


http://www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi3149661977/


IMDb


Title: Jeremiah Full Episode (The Long Road, Part 1)


00:22:20


Bartender: Would you give it a break? Jesus! Look, I've been on the road a long time and there was walking armies and dead folks I would have seen it. You want to know what happened? What I think really happened? Somebody fucked up! Something got loose that wasn't meant to get loose. Somebody grew this thing in a lab and he felt real proud of himself and he thought how smart he was and how he was going to get a raise and be real important. Only one day that thing in the lab got bigger than he was and it bit him! And it escaped out into the world and the dying started. All because of one asshole with too much time on his hands

Guy in bar: [ignores rant from bartender] So, like, did this guy actually say he saw dead folks walking around Chicago?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 January 2013 excerpt ends]






























asgard .jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:21 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 12 March 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/wouldnt-it-blow-your-mind-to-hear.html


Wouldn't it blow your mind to hear Phoebe Cates annoucing she's retiring from the US CIA.



After 30+ plus years active service she's retiring from the Central Intelligence Agency of the United States of America.

A lot of senior people from the US CIA retire and no one knows about it.

With her though she has to announce her retirement. That's part of the agreement that she wanted.





First time I have watched this "Stargate: Atlantis" episode. The 6 AM hour 12 March 2013 Seattle Time USA is the first time I have watched that episode or become aware even that it exists.

They stuck a lot of needles in me when I was inpatient at the University of Washington Medical Center back in the summer of 2005. I remember one very dark night when I was in a mental haze from the drugs they were forcing on me (only because I went to the City of Kent Washington police department to report criminal activity directed at my personal property and which continues unabated to this very day) and I awoke in the dark in that hospital bed and a woman was glaring at me as she stuck another needle in hand. I thought about that later and I decided she was glaring at me because she was possibly expected me to club her with my fist, which I did not. So anyway, they stuck me with a lot of needles and I can still see a point on my hand from a needle they stuck me with when I was inpatient at the VA hospital in Seattle a few days later after UW Medical Center.

Lately I have been thinking about my conversation with the ambulance tech. who rode with me in the back of the ambulance after I was transported to St. Francis hospital in Federal Way Washington and I have been thinking that he was incredulous, after I spoke with him a while, because that trip gave us some time to talk, about why I was even being transported in the first place and because any rational person talking to me would know that such a response was certainly criminal activity directed at my person. Any medical person would recognize the criminal nature of me being transported by that ambulance. That day was 04 May 2005.





http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/SGA_2.08_%22Conversion%22_Transcript


STARGATE WIKI


SGA 2.08 "Conversion"


INT—SHEPPARD'S QUARTERS

[Sheppard enters and takes off his jacket. He notices there is a large growth at the point where Ellia wounded him. Purple tendrils radiate outward from a firm center. He puts his earpiece back in.]

SHEPPARD
(into radio)
Hey, Doc… this is Sheppard.

BECKETT
(over radio)
Yes, Colonel.

SHEPPARD
(into radio)
We may have to bump up our first check-in.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 March 2013 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:15 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 14 June 2016