Saturday, June 11, 2016

...If you can't do the lime.




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=major-payne

Springfield! Springfield!


Major Payne (1995)


[ Major Payne: ] What, you callin' me a liar ?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/16/09 8:56 PM
I think someone with the Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda-QFC Terrorist Organization injected poison into one of the limes I bought yesterday.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/16/09 8:57 PM
Something was unusal about it when I sliced into it but I thought it was just frozen water because it had been on the shelf closest to the freezer. I bit into it and it burned my throat and the pain lingers although it isn't that bad. My guess is that it is some kind of slow acting poison that will cause my esophagus to gradually close to the point I can't breathe and will suffocate sometime during the night.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/16/09 8:59 PM
Since that will happen after I drank the beer I bought with the limes then it makes for a convienent excuse for the King County Coroner that has been corrupted by the Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda-QFC Terrorist Organization.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 May 2009 excerpt ends]










From 9/2/1969 ( the first automatic teller machine in the United States was installed by Chemical Bank in Rockville New York ) To 3/16/2013 ( --- ) is 15901 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA ) To 5/16/2009 is 15901 days



From 1/17/1975 ( premiere US TV series "Baretta"::series premiere episode "He'll Never See Daylight Agan" ) To 5/16/2009 is 12538 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA ) To 3/1/2000 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek: Voyager"::"Ashes to Ashes" ) is 12538 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as {Kerry Wayne Burgess 1989} the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 5/16/2009 is 6636 days

6636 = 3318 + 3318

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA ) To 12/3/1974 ( premiere US TV movie "The Red Badge of Courage" ) is 3318 days










http://www.tv.com/shows/baretta/hell-never-see-daylight-again-45569/trivia/

tv.com


Baretta Season 1 Episode 1

He'll Never See Daylight Again

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Jan 17, 1975 on ABC

Quotes


Rooster: I know something you forgot.

Baretta: What I forget?

Rooster: Flowers for my lady.

Baretta: Ah Im way ahead of you. We stop at Schultz's on our way home. I got a beautiful corsage ordered.

Rooster: Take care of business Tony. Look man, why don't you let me pop for them flowers. I mean it's the least I could do.

Baretta: I appreciate the thought partner, but I don't know if that be the right sentiment you know, flowers for my girl comin' from you.

Rooster: Ah man, you just don't tell her that's all.

Baretta: Ha haha, Artie the schemer! The day you croak you gonna be thinkin' of some way to get out of that box ain't ya.

Rooster: Got to stay ahead Tony.

Baretta: Yeah I hear ya talkin'.










http://www.tv.com/shows/star-trek-voyager/ashes-to-ashes-10777/

tv.com


Star Trek: Voyager Season 6 Episode 18

Ashes To Ashes

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Mar 01, 2000 on UPN

AIRED: 3/1/00










http://www.chakoteya.net/Voyager/617.htm

Ashes to Ashes [ Star Trek: Voyager ]

Stardate: 53679.4

Original Airdate: 1 March 2000


SEVEN: She's made contact with a small ship approximately three light years from here.

TUVOK: Alien vessel, this is the starship Voyager. Respond.

BALLARD [OC]: Tuvok? It's you, isn't it?

TUVOK: This is Lieutenant Commander Tuvok.

BALLARD [OC]: Sounds like someone got promoted. I want to hear all about it, but first I need to speak to Captain Janeway.

[Bridge]

BALLARD [on viewscreen]: You're a sight for sore eyes, Captain. You, too, Harry.

JANEWAY: I'm sorry, but do we know you?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:10 PM Thursday, March 03, 2011


JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/16/09 8:56 PM
I think someone with the Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda-QFC Terrorist Organization injected poison into one of the limes I bought yesterday.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/16/09 8:57 PM
Something was unusal about it when I sliced into it but I thought it was just frozen water because it had been on the shelf closest to the freezer. I bit into it and it burned my throat and the pain lingers although it isn't that bad. My guess is that it is some kind of slow acting poison that will cause my esophagus to gradually close to the point I can't breathe and will suffocate sometime during the night.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 05/16/09 8:59 PM
Since that will happen after I drank the beer I bought with the limes then it makes for a convienent excuse for the King County Coroner that has been corrupted by the Microsoft-Corbis-Al Qaeda-QFC Terrorist Organization.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 February 2009 excerpt ends]
[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 March 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-universe/air-1-1227002/

tv.com


Stargate Universe Season 1 Episode 1

Air (1)

AIRED: 10/2/09










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 8:05 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Smallville

[I bet you tormentors think this is funny.]


Smallville (New)
10 KTWB: Thursday, April 20 8:00 PM
Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy

Mercy
A masked tormentor takes Lionel hostage and makes him play a series of elaborate games in order to stay alive.

Original Air Date: Apr 20, 2006


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 20 April 2006 excerpt ends]










From 4/20/2006 to 10/2/2009 is 1261 days

From 10/2/2009 to 3/16/2013 is 1261 days










http://gateworld.net/universe/s1/transcripts/101.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE: UNIVERSE

AIR, PART 1

EPISODE NUMBER - 101

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 10.02.09


WALLACE: No. No-no-no. It worked. The firing code locked in.

FELLOW GEEK: Whatever.

(He takes his headset off and shuts down the connection. Exasperated, Eli takes his own headset off.)

WALLACE: That was extremely unsatisfying.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: -----Original Message-----

From: Blue Tree NYC

Sent: Thursday, June 5, 2008 12:56 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: New Charms!

Blue Tree is thrilled to announce the release of our newest additions to the "I'd Like to Give You the Moon..." line! Over the last two seasons, the response to the charms has been so great that we knew it would only be a matter of time before we needed to introduce new pieces. Finally they are here, and we want to give our returning customers the first opportunity to check them out!

Many great new ideas abound, in several of the classic shapes. Just a few examples are "3 Wishes", "Super Powers", "A Green Planet", and "No Regrets" just to name a few! We have also made some old favorites available in yellow and rose gold.

So come on back and take a look, and a special thank you to all the customers who have made this line such a success!

You can access the line here: http://www.bluetreenyc.com/index.php?route=ret|products&cat_id=106

or simply go to www.bluetreenyc.com and visit the jewelry section.


Enjoy!

Blue Tree


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 June 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:16 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 18 May 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/05/cahill-us-marshal.html


From 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates the United States Army veteran and the Harvard University graduate medical doctor and the world-famous actress and the wife of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 6/5/2008 is 16396 days

16396 = 8198 + 8198

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/13/1988 ( premiere US film "She Must Be Seeing Things" ) is 8198 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 May 2015 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=ghost

Springfield! Springfield!


Ghost (1990)


I love you.
I really love you.
Ditto.
The pilot's first report
of trouble was
the blew the number
two engine
the one in the tail of the plane.
It was fully loaded...
Oh, Jesus.
Another one?
Don't watch that.
I should cancel
my LA trip.
These things always
happen in threes.
Sam, get serious!
Besides, you lead
a charmed life.
Yeah, so did they.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:05 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 11 June 2016