Thursday, August 25, 2016

Panthers




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 29, 2006

Imprisonment continues.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 July 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 29, 2006


I wrote about March 24th earlier. I remember March 24, back in 1990, was the day I started work for Ketterman's in the Greenville office. Ketterman's was later bought by a company named Information Systems Analysts with my division being something like Information Systems Services, which made it ISA-ISS. The company owner met with us in Greenville, when he bought the company, sometime in 1992, shortly before I transfered with them to Memphis. ISA was based in Alexandria, VA, and the owner was a former U.S. Navy officer. Anyway, I remember March 24th as being the first day at work for Ketterman's and having to go out on a service call and I had to search for the bank because I had just moved to that town and I wasn't really even sure how to get back to my apartment after I got off work that day.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 July 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=the-simpsons&episode=s17e16

Springfield! Springfield!


The Simpsons

Million Dollar Abie


This map says things like "Oak street" and "Evergreen terrace," But all I see are "two-point-conversion avenue" and "off-season knee surgery boulevard"? I'd better call and ask for directions.
I'll just blackberry my assistant.
My god! what a day.










From 5/11/1984 ( my Ashdown Arkansas High School Class of 1984 graduation ceremony ) To 10/26/1993 is 3455 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/19/1975 ( Gerald Ford - Remarks at the Old North Bridge, Concord, Massachusetts ) is 3455 days



From 1/1/1964 ( Lyndon Johnson - Statement by the President in Response to a Report on the 1963 Campaign for Reaching School Dropouts ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 10220 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/26/1993 is 10220 days





http://www.panthers.com/team/history/chronology.html

CAROLINA PANTHERS


HISTORY

CHRONOLOGY


1993


October 26 At the league meeting in Chicago, NFL owners unanimously select the Carolinas as the 29th NFL franchise and the first expansion team since 1976. Owners also vote to delay selection of the second franchise until November 30th with Baltimore, St. Louis, Jacksonville and Memphis still under consideration.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=last-boy-scout-the

Springfield! Springfield!


Last Boy Scout, The (1991)


Walk it off, son.
Discipline.
Kids nowadays just don't
have no discipline.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:58 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 25 August 2016