Tuesday, August 16, 2016

The Suit




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: fbise@leo.gov

Cc: inspector.general@usdoj.gov; hotline@dodig.mil; NAVIGHotlines@navy.mil

Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 10:18:20 AM

Subject: Re: Seattle FBI

So what's next, chump?


Are you going to stand up to a real officer of the United States of America or are you just going to keep tiptoeing around me like the pack of cowardly jackals and hyenas you are?


I have been 100% deployed on this official United States federal assignment for 10 years - that you have seriously interfered with - and you think you can just walk away from your treasonous activities?


You have provided material support to an insurrection against the United States of America and the Bill Gates-sponsored War On Heroism and you think there are not going to be serious repercussions to you?


You should not have made me make you surrender unconditionally.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 October 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0592600/quotes

IMDb


The Greatest American Hero (TV Series)

The Greatest American Hero (1981)

Quotes


Bill Maxwell: Well, what I got here, what you don't got, Mr. Hinkley, is a dead partner. If you will recall, somebody shot him full o' holes, which is a definite no-no in my book. That's the same one I mentioned a moment ago, the one I go by.










http://www.cannell.com/download-script/21/21-greatest-american-hero-6788-pilot-pdf.html

THE GREATEST AMERICAN HERO


page 43


MAXWELL
One thing you gotta know about me is I'm by-the-book. I don't like it when things get into the margins.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: fbise@leo.gov

Cc: inspector.general@usdoj.gov; hotline@dodig.mil; NAVIGHotlines@navy.mil

Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 12:50:14 PM

Subject: Re: Seattle FBI

I am daring those of you in the Seattle office to take aggressive action against me.

I am following strict orders and I am completely authorized to respond in kind to aggressive action against me.

First I get to respond in kind to your aggressive actions and then you get to go to prison.

So, please, do something stupid so I can put your in prison where you deserve to be for your treasonous activities.

I am just trying to complete my official United States federal assignment, which is superior, not only in justification but in my abilities, so if I have to go over the top of you to get it done, then that is your choice.

So bring it on, cowards.



bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 October 2007 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 01:17 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 16 August 2016