Sunday, August 14, 2016

Seattle




I dreamed of that just now before waking up, exhausted from the extensive sleeping dreams last night, including earlier an extensive sleeping dream where I walked among a crowd of people to find myself in front of Queen Elizabeth and her husband and she loudly announced and with open arms to the crowd that Kerry Burgess is her grandson. I remember the last part I heard was her announcing my father's name was Samuel David.

Later I followed them back to the hotel or where ever they were staying because I wanted to ask her a question but I couldn't reach them before they got to their rooms so I just stayed around in that building and I remember telling the staff I was there because I was her grandson. I was sitting on a sofa. I remember at one point looking for coffee.

So anyway, I clearly saw that location in the sleeping dream I dragged myself out of bed from.

What makes this interesting is that I got the location correct.

See, I can't just make up that detail.

The first thing I looked at was the King County Metro website and I specifically went to the map for Route 13.

There is no possibility I could have hallucinated myself into thinking after the fact that I dreamed that detail about Route 13.

I looked specifically for Route 13 from the very start.

The interesting part is that I know that area well. For several years I used to live right there about a block away. Much of the past content of this blog I generated while living there. A few weeks ago I was trying to find a reference I wasn't sure if I made in my journal about night I saw a group of British Navy midshipmen near there.

Anyway, I had no idea about Route 13. I never took that route. I never looked up that route. I moved away from that location 7 years ago.

The dream had me leaving a building. I was aware I was wearing the US Navy dungaree uniform and utility jacket of an enlisted E-4. I thought several times about how I shouldn't be wearing the working uniform off-base. I was trying to get to the US Naval base somewhere nearby and I had to take Route 13 to get there. My Ford Explorer pickup truck was parked nearby somewhere but I didn't want to drive. I was exhausted and about to pass out from lack of sleep. Someone told me they had Pepsi in their rooms refrigerator so I went to get one can. We began walking towards the bus stop. I became separated from the group because I chose a different crosswalk. A lot of people around. Many buses coming through and they were packed with people. A lot accumulated snowfall on the ground. I am walking around but cannot find Route 13. Finally I see it but as I wake up and I wondering if the bus that stops there is going to or coming from the base.

I feel worse than when I went to sleep.











































http://metro.kingcounty.gov/maps/routes/?id=013

King County


http://kingcounty.gov/depts/transportation/metro/schedules-maps/013-002.aspx#route-map

Route 13












https://www.google.com/maps/@47.6182477,-122.3507922,3a,75y,11.83h,98.03t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sHm3YmFCLLbIZJLqEaiYqRw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Google Maps


3rd Ave

Seattle, Washington



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:12 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 14 August 2016