Wednesday, August 17, 2016

The Long Wait




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:19 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 07 June 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/06/i-think-thats-what-they-define-as.html


I think that's what they define as a 'reliable source'.



I can only guess the mainstream media in the United States is waiting for me to bribe them.

Makes sense.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 June 2015 excerpt ends]










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=19079

The American Presidency Project

George Bush

XLI President of the United States: 1989 - 1993

Remarks and a Question-and-Answer Session With Reporters in Paris, France

November 21, 1990

The President. We're going to have a statement on what transpired here in the CSCE talks. And really, the first sentence, although written in the past tense, says it all: that in signing the Charter of Paris this morning, we have closed a chapter of history. I'm about to sign this, and we are closing a chapter in history. The cold war is over










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:24 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 15 August 2016 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/07/a-long-night.html


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1093230/releaseinfo

IMDb


Rescue 911 (TV Series)

Seattle Cop Shooting (1989)

Release Info

USA 19 December 1989


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 August 2016 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2006 2:25 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it. I hope that was her in my dream, although the woman in the dream seemed to be someone unfamilar though. But I have noticed that happening with other people I know. They are represented, somehow, by a different person, but I think of them as someone specific. I feel like that is part of the manipulation. I have noticed something similar in real dreams, but I don't think it is the same here. I think they are disquising themselves in my dream for some reason. Anyway, if it really was her, she actually doesn't have to worry about dressing down if we were to go out. Of course, if I have my way, it would be a moot point because why would I want to go out with her when I am in such an ugly situation? At the minimum, I would want to be back to work so that I have regained some independence.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2006 excerpt ends]










From 3/18/1981 ( premiere US TV series "The Greatest American Hero" ) To 4/6/2006 is 9150 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/21/1990 is 9150 days



From 5/26/1954 ( premiere US film "The Long Wait" ) To 10/28/1994 ( premiere US film "Stargate" ) is 14765 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/6/2006 is 14765 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 4/6/2006 is 5500 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/23/1980 ( premiere US TV series episode "Cosmos"::"The Lives of the Stars" ) is 5500 days


[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/02/the-long-wait.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/08/the-long-wait.html ]










http://www.cannell.com/download-script/21/21-greatest-american-hero-6788-pilot-pdf.html

THE GREATEST AMERICAN HERO


page 24


HINKLEY
We gotta talk about this.

MAXWELL
*You* talk about it.










http://www.cannell.com/download-script/21/21-greatest-american-hero-6788-pilot-pdf.html

THE GREATEST AMERICAN HERO


page 24


52A ANGLE - THE BOOK

It lies there as Hinkley walks away up the highway toward his van.










http://www.cannell.com/download-script/21/21-greatest-american-hero-6788-pilot-pdf.html

THE GREATEST AMERICAN HERO


page 41


KNIGHT [ School Vice Principal ]
So who's the clown in the upper school bathroom? I think he's in there throwing up. He says he's a friend of yours...










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0592600/quotes

IMDb


The Greatest American Hero (TV Series)

The Greatest American Hero (1981)

Quotes


Bill Maxwell: Well, what I got here, what you don't got, Mr. Hinkley, is a dead partner. If you will recall, somebody shot him full o' holes, which is a definite no-no in my book. That's the same one I mentioned a moment ago, the one I go by.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047190/quotes

IMDb


The Long Wait (1954)

Quotes


Johnny: Nobody knows where I come from, not even me.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:57 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 17 August 2016