Friday, August 19, 2016

Remarks at a Briefing for Women in Top-Level Government Positions




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/30/08 3:46 AM
I had a dream just before I woke up a few hours ago but that I don't remember too well now because I did not feel compelled to note it until just now. I started thinking about it again just now, as I did for a while after waking up from it, because I was trying to fall asleep for a nap and I rememembered a detail from the dream that might be some kind of reference to the ending of a "Simpsons" episode.

The ending of "The Old Man And The Lisa" has some distinct similarities to the 1956 film "The Invasion of the Body Snatchers" and it makes me also think of the second sequel "Body Snatchers."

In my dream, I had been in a building somewhere and I remember two distinct parts where I was on an elevator. I can't remember it too well now. I do remember an old woman asked me my name, after we had left an area with some other people and I do not remember that part well enough now to describe but I do remember some kind of sense, whether inferred in the dream or whether I was actually told this detail in the dream, that she was prostitute. I told her my name was Leo.

That might be the part where I left the elevator as soon as the door opened and after it closed, I realized I was on the wrong floor. It seems I was on the 10th floor and I was trying to get to the 3rd floor.

I remember another part where I was standing waiting for the elevator again and I don't think I was in the same area where I had gotten off the elevator on the wrong floor. As I was standing there waiting for the elevator, I looked over to the open door of a cabinet next to the elevator and I saw there were medical supplies in that cabinet. I got on the elevator and there were quite a few other people on there but I don't remember anything specific enough to describe.

The next part I remember is that I walked up towards a counter of some kind and I asked the person behind the counter and that was in a room behind the counter if he had any anagesic creme I could use on my hand. My hands have been especially dry and cracked for a while and there have been times when blood would actually drip out from the cracks that would form on my hands. In the past, I could just apply lotion to the backs of my hands and let it stay there overnight and that would cure the extreme dryness after one day or two at most. That has not been the case the past time. So anyway, what I seemed to be asking for in the dream thought was about some kind of abrasion on my right hand and as I looked down at it in the dream, I noticed something similar to that scene in the recent "The Day The Earth Stood Still" of how the human who seems to be the biological predecessor of "Klaatu" has that mark on his right hand. That mark is more similar to one I have on my left hand that formed after a blood test on the VA in 2005. The image in my dream was more of a small wound that had an indentation into my hand but that did not seem that serious. I feel after waking up that it is some kind of association with the plot element about "Klaatu" though and that all those elements are connected, such as from the VA. I feel that it is some kind of biological marker that I have from around the time I left in 1998. Something that is present in my blood as some kind of artificial tag. I arranged for it all to happen before I left and then someone was left with the impression that it was his or her decision when it was actually something I ordered and then that other person approved.

So anyway, I cannot now remember all the dialog I had with that person about the anagesic creme for my hand but I do remember that he asked me for my name and I told him my name was Kerry Burgess and I saw him writing on a clipboard in response to my response. Then he gave me a clipboard or just a piece of paper where I was supposed to write down the amount of my assets and I could visualize clearly the header of that paper. I cannot now remember the top line of that header but it was something similar to "Asset For" although I think thiat is incorrect but I do remember clearly that the second line, as the subject of the phrase "Assets For" was the name "Ray Butts" as though the purpose of the form I was filling out was to list my assets and that I was the person named "Ray Butts." I am not certain if I was thinking this in the dream or if I was thinking it later, but at some point I was pondering over whether to ask him if he was "Ray Butts" considering that I had told him my name was Kerry Burgess.

So as I took the form, I was writing down, or was going to write down as I cannot actually remember if I did write it in the dream and all I remember for certain is that I was thinking of it, that I had assets of $12,000. I pondered over that later because that is not the accurate value of my assets.

As I was trying to go to sleep again, I remembered that ending of "The Old Man And The Lisa" where there is a reference to $12,000.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 December 2008 excerpt ends]










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP000186930191&s=201608191800&sid=82571&sn=FXXPHD&st=201608191830&cn=618

excite tv

The Simpsons (Repeat)

618 FXXPHD: Friday, August 19 6:30 PM [ 6:30 PM Friday 19 August 2016 Pacific Time USA ]

Sitcom, Animated

The Old Man and the Lisa

Bret ``Hit Man'' Hart attempts to buy bankrupt Mr. Burns' house until Lisa helps rebuild his fortune.

Cast: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Harry Shearer, Hank Azaria Executive Producer(s): James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, David Mirkin

Original Air Date: Apr 20, 1997










From 4/20/1997 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"The Old Man and the Lisa" ) To 6/13/2005 is 2976 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/26/1973 ( premiere US film "The Exorcist" ) is 2976 days



From 9/14/2002 ( at Overlake hospital in Bellevue Washington State the announced birth of Phoebe Gates the daughter of Microsoft Bill Gates the transvestite and Microsoft Bill Gates the 100% female gender as born to brother-sister sibling parents and Microsoft Bill Gates the Soviet Union prostitute ) To 6/13/2005 is 1003 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1968 ( premiere US film "A Lad in Baghdad" ) is 1003 days



From 1/13/1955 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Special Message to the Congress on National Security Requirements ) To 6/13/2005 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) is 9207 days



From 1/13/1955 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Special Message to the Congress on National Security Requirements ) To 6/13/2005 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) is 9207 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 6/13/2005 is 3828 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/26/1976 ( Gerald Ford - Remarks at a Briefing for Women in Top-Level Government Positions ) is 3828 days



From 5/7/1992 ( the first launch of the US space shuttle Endeavour orbiter vehicle mission STS-49 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-49 pilot astronaut ) To 6/13/2005 is 4785 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/9/1978 ( premiere US film "The Pink of Bagdad" ) is 4785 days


[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/12/metamorphosis.html
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/08/remarks-at-briefing-for-women-in-top.html ]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070047/quotes

IMDb


The Exorcist (1973)

Quotes


Demon: What an excellent day for an exorcism.

Father Damien Karras: You would like that?

Demon: Intensely.

Father Damien Karras: But wouldn't that drive you out of Regan?

Demon: It would bring us together.

Father Damien Karras: You and Regan?

Demon: You and us.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/19/07 11:45 PM


Dick Cheney's age on 5/13/1987 was my age on 6/13/2005


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 December 2007 excerpt ends]



































DSC05348.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/22/2006 3:53 PM
Back in the summer of 2005, after I became homeless, I wandered around for a while as I have written. I was exhausted at went again to the police, this time the Redmond police for help. They didn’t ask me any substantive questions and instead took me to Overlake hospital. I remember a doctor made a confusing remark about how he didn’t know I was now homeless. I wondered what that meant but it was consistent with my suspicions that people knew who I was everywhere I had been going for all those years. From there they transferred me somewhere, it may have been Harborview. They didn’t have room so they transferred me to the mental health unit of UW Medical Center. I was there for about four days I think before they transferred me to the VA in Seattle. One of those days at UW, a woman I don’t think I saw before or again in there organized a group activity where we made drawing with colored pencils. The instructions were to draw anything we wanted to draw. I drew a diagram of our solar system. I told her after I finished it that I should have made it larger because it was too small to show the detail I wanted. I was trying to illustrate how one side of the planets was brighter because it was facing the Sun.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 October 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/the-old-man-and-the-lisa-1459/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 8 Episode 21

The Old Man and the Lisa

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 20, 1997 on FOX

Quotes


Mr. Burns: Where did I go wrong? I made all the right moves, didn't I?

Burns' Underlings: Yes, sir. Absolutely.

Mr. Burns: Oh, I see it now; you're nothing but a bunch of yes-men. I was making all the wrong moves, and you were too gutless to tell me!

Burns' Underlings: Yes, sir. Absolutely. Every move the wrong one.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/the-old-man-and-the-lisa-1459/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 8 Episode 21

The Old Man and the Lisa

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 20, 1997 on FOX

Quotes


Mr. Burns: Ketchup ... Catsup. Ketchup ... Catsup. Cats... K... K... uh, I'm in way over my head!

Store Clerk #1: He's talking to the ketchup now. Burns is sure acting nutty!

Store Clerk #2: Maybe going broke and losing his plant has destroyed his brain!










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:03 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 25 August 2014 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/08/west-point.html


West Point



I had to look it up to find it again. I took the bus from there and I walked around the neighborhood sometimes but I had no idea where it was even located there inside the Seattle city limits. Man, that sure does take me back. Shuffling around those Seattle city streets around that place they had me living as a homeless shelter. I remember how important watching the television news was for me everyday. I remember the first few minutes I was in there after the VA hospital discharged me from the mental health unit on 27 June 2005 and I was still doped up by the psychiatrists and the way I remember it the social workers hurried me out a side door and they drove me in a car to The Theodora


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 August 2014 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/the-old-man-and-the-lisa-1459/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 8 Episode 21

The Old Man and the Lisa

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 20, 1997 on FOX

Quotes


Grandpa: That's the activity room. We're not allowed in there. That's the library. Not allowed in there either. And don't even think about going into the game room.

Burns: Egad, man! How are we supposed to pass the time?

Grandpa: Best bet is to stake yourself out a good spot at the staring window.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 11:08 PM

To: 'L1 - The Homestead'

Subject: Low priority - background information


I am trying to recall as I write if that was before or after they were deliberately torturing me to try to get me to admit that I am the secret federal agent they believe I am. That last appointment with the psychiatrist was in 2006. They were torturing me in the VA hospital in 2005.

I remember the medical problem began just before I was discharged from the VA hospital on 27 June 2005. I know that is the date I was discharged because The Seattle Times reported that US Senator Patty Murray was standing in the front of the building at a news conference and that she wanted a billion dollars. As for my medical problem if I really am the secret NASA astronaut they believe I am then the problem – many many many bus trips I took from Shoreline WA to VA Seattle complaining about how for weeks I had been incapable of having a bowel movement and the only response from them that I was dehydrated and they kept asking me questions - would have been probably familiar. Indeed, when the social workers frantically shuffled me out a side-door away from Patty Murray and then drove me to temporary housing I walked into that place and I sat down and I was trying to think of something I could be doing I looked over at a bookstand and the first item I saw was a National Geographic magazine from 1981 about the first United States space shuttle flight.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 August 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/4F17.txt

The Old Man and the Lisa [ The Simpsons ]

Original Airdate on FOX: 20-Apr-1997


% "Yes! That's the kind of moxie I'm looking for! You're hired!"
% says Mr. Burns, grabbing Lisa's arm. Lisa pulls away, and declines
% Mr. Burns' rude offer. Smithers runs into the room.

Sir! I'm so sorry my grocer committed you. We'll never shop there
again!










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/the-old-man-and-the-lisa-1459/trivia/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 8 Episode 21

The Old Man and the Lisa

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 20, 1997 on FOX

Quotes


Lisa: If I did agree to help you, you could only earn money by doing good, socially responsible things. Nothing evil.

Burns: Nothing evil, that's exactly the kind of radical thinking I need.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070047/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Exorcist (1973)

Release Info

USA 26 December 1973



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070047/fullcredits

IMDb


The Exorcist (1973)

Full Cast & Crew

Max von Sydow ... Father Merrin
Linda Blair ... Regan










http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/4F17.txt

The Old Man and the Lisa [ The Simpsons ]

Original Airdate on FOX: 20-Apr-1997


% "Not now, Smithers! I've got an empire to rebuild! And the person
% who is going to help me is -- That Girl!" says Mr. Burns, pointing
% to Lisa.



































https://static.simpsonswiki.com/images/c/c1/Shopper_Burns_to_Open_Recycling_Plant.png



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:01 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 19 August 2016